Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. Not sure of his hours. No one said that LA was at the house on the 24th. That was GA and he didn't go to work until 3:00 pm -11:00 pm. He works security.

I know it was George but I thought Lee was there & they gave 2 different versions of the Gas can incident

I could swear I read a statement from Lee about KC throwing the Gas cans at George.

Does anyone else remember that?

He SUPPOSEDLY owns a business called "Universal Ventures" (google it you will see all kinds of rip off reports). It is SUPPOSEDLY a video company that sells like TVLand series videos i.e. 90210 series, Green Acres, etc.

I say it's a phone sex business and KC was his hardest worker. :saythat:
This isn't what he testified to in the bond hearing. Where did you find this information?!

Pure speculation. I don't think they will get a change of venue, but Baez will ask for one.

Baez brought up a possible change of venue at the hearing to keep the phone calls from being released. The judge addressed it at the end.
I don't remember his exact words but paraphrased said,

"We have dealt with cases before where change of venue was an issue and I will tell you that we have never had a problem picking a jury. I don't think we will in this case."

I'm sure Baez will ask for one though.

When I testified in front of the GJ, on a case here, the "suspect" didn't have to come, because it was just too see if there was enough evidence to see if the case should go to court..........

Hi guys,
I am new to this board, but I not to WBS (I am usually on the JBR Board). I have been following this case, and watching NG every single night. My husband, a Federal agent had to testify before a Grand Jury, and the "defendant" did not have to be there, or testify. So he was absent. So, I guess if he can do it, so can KC.

ITA..I do not see KC getting in a heated fight and staying in that house. IMO she took Caylee that night...where she stayed I have no idea, maybe in her car. I think GA is full of it when he states that he saw KC on the 16th..I don't buy it.

I also think it's awfully hinky that GA describes Caylee's outfit as being the exact outfit that friends of the A's said Caylee was wearing on the June 12th "siting"..remember this was still when the 9th was supposedly the last day anyone saw Caylee.

I also find it double hinky that in the GVS interview GA states he was watching the news then when prompted by Cindy he changes it to a Food Network show..when CA says to George "after work"..

There are too many hinky things about the 16th. I do not belive GA saw Caylee or Casey that day period. JMO.

This was my original scenario too. I didn't trust anything George said, and therefore discounted whaever. Then after the release of George's interview with LE, I wasn't as sure that George was making up a story.........only because he seemed very cooperative with LE, almost eager to help.

Cindy, on the other hand, has lied and obstructed the investigation from the beginning! :mad: I'm hoping she's charged and does some time too. :behindbar

A lot of people said he remembered b/c he was ex- LE..My FIL is ex-LE and if I asked him what I wore the last time I saw him..he wouldn't have a clue. I think GA saw Caylee last either in PJ's or the blue shirt and white shorts that she had on at the nursing home. I would have respected GA if he said "I haven't a clue what they were wearing" I just can't fathom him remembering that at all.

I can't fathom it either. I think Cindy was cracking the whip:and writing her own script, telling George exactly what to say. :whipper::

He SUPPOSEDLY owns a business called "Universal Ventures" (google it you will see all kinds of rip off reports). It is SUPPOSEDLY a video company that sells like TVLand series videos i.e. 90210 series, Green Acres, etc.

I say it's a phone sex business and KC was his hardest worker. :saythat:

Really?

So he works for himself then & he could probably come & go whenever he wanted

Thanks

Yeah, but since they're now saying that Lee was the only one to refuse a polygraph administered by the FBI, does that mean George and Cindy agreed to it at a later time?

They are saying he was the only one to refuse DNA, not a polygraph. From what I understand, none of the Anthony's have agreed to a polygraph to date

Along time ago I told this site that LA and KC Like starwars ANYway one of her icons was recent it was princess whatever her name is! So I think all the SW icons were from LA or to CA from LA

I know it was George but I thought Lee was there & they gave 2 different versions of the Gas can incident

I could swear I read a statement from Lee about KC throwing the Gas cans at George.

Does anyone else remember that?

I believe it was in his testimony he told LE his dad made up the story to Casey about needing the tire wedgie thing to try and get in the trunk.

Hi guys,
I am new to this board, but I not to WBS (I am usually on the JBR Board). I have been following this case, and watching NG every single night. My husband, a Federal agent had to testify before a Grand Jury, and the "defendant" did not have to be there, or testify. So he was absent. So, I guess if he can do it, so can KC.
Hello, Ames! Welcome to the insanity forum. LOL Hang onto your hat and get out your waders. It is getting mighty deep in here!

She could go in and plead the Fifth then sashay out again wearing her Find Caylee shirt and her stolen sunglasses. I would think if JB can get her out of appearing at all, he will tho.

Can anyone answer a question for me........Pretty Please?

I know about the encounter George had with KC over the gas cans on the 24th but didn't Lee tell LE that he was there as well?

I thought I read that Lee said that KC threw the cans at George & said "Take the *advertiser censored*ing cans"

I remember thinking that his version is different than Georges version

Did I imagine this?

Summer---
I believe LA is 26, and KC is 22. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about KC maybe staying at LA's house the night of the 15th after the big fight. I had never thought of that, but that very well could have happened. We know she was not at AL's apt. from his statement and her phone records show she called and spoke with him from like 11pm until 3am on the 16th.

I believe it was in his testimony he told LE his dad made up the story to Casey about needing the tire wedgie thing to try and get in the trunk.

Thank you....I just asked this question again

I'm so impatient

So Lee was not there then?

What was he relating to LE what George had told him?

Can anyone answer a question for me........Pretty Please?

I know about the encounter George had with Lee over the gas cans on the 24th but didn't Lee tell LE that he was there as well?

I thought I read that Lee said that KC threw the cans at George & said "Take the *advertiser censored*ing cans"

I remember thinking that his version is different than Georges version

Did I imagine this?
George himself gave two VERY different versions. The one on Greta's interview and the one he gave in his statement to LE. I would have to go back to read Lee's account, but I don't recall reading it in there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back