Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LA's actions in all of this are so unclear and have been from the beginning. No one really questioned if LA was seeing Casey or Caylee from June 15th on.

as far as the body goes.....I really belive it was at some point at the anthonys home....and then moved....and I think even moved again...but havent just yet proved that theory....the July 1st early morning pings dont make since to me yet

Interesting. I wonder what the probable cause could be for obtaining LA's DNA?

Unless he had something to hide, why wouldn't he willingly give up his DNA to help find Caylee? You say it as if it is a normal thing to refuse. I don't think so. In my opinion, it places a cloud of suspicion over him.
If he was the "owner" of the car before Casey took possession, I would think LE wants to ascertain whether any hair or fingerprints or stains were his, no?

Could someone please say if this is true or not? I live in FL I should know this, but I don't.
It is not true at all. Florida does NOT need a body to prosecute the case and ask for the DP for a Murder 1 with aggravating circumstances.

Could someone please say if this is true or not? I live in FL I should know this, but I don't.

I don't see anything in the statutes that precludes the DP if there is no body. Have never heard it. I'd say relax.....they will have the opportunity to seek the DP without a body.

:blowkiss:

WTF....Is wrong with these people?

Usually when a child goes missing the family is pleading with the public & LE for help....

I just don't get why Lee would make things harder for LE by refusing..

I know he can't really believe Caylee is with the Nanny - Nobody is that.......... (well I better not say it)

LOL..

He did what he did b/c he CAN..JUST LIKE KC, she knew she didn't have to talk to LE and she didn't because she knew she didn't have to. The family dynamics here run long and deep with every last one of them.

If he was the "owner" of the car before Casey took possession, I would think LE wants to ascertain whether any hair or fingerprints or stains were his, no?
Probably. Then again, you have GA who is the car detail guy of the fam...I wouldn't expect much would be left of LA in that vehicle unless he was in it around the time Caylee went missing.

LA's actions in all of this are so unclear and have been from the beginning. No one really questioned if LA was seeing Casey or Caylee from June 15th on.

Does Lee work?

If so does anyone know where & what his hours are?

I found it odd that he would be at the Anthony home on June 24th in the middle of the day.

(June 24th = Gas can incident)

I don't see anything in the statutes that precludes the DP if there is no body. Have never heard it. I'd say relax.....they will have the opportunity to seek the DP without a body.

:blowkiss:

Thank you friend! :) I can stop holding my breath! lol Also thanks to you to SeriouslySearching! I missed your post!

Does Lee work?

I found it odd that he would be at the Anthony home on June 24th in the middle of the day.

Yes. Not sure of his hours. No one said that LA was at the house on the 24th. That was GA and he didn't go to work until 3:00 pm -11:00 pm. He works security.

WTF....Is wrong with these people?

Usually when a child goes missing the family is pleading with the public & LE for help....

I just don't get why Lee would make things harder for LE by refusing..

I know he can't really believe Caylee is with the Nanny - Nobody is that.......... (well I better not say it)

My daughter is 16 she went missing a1 night I was crying pleading with her boyfriends parents and son to tell me where she was and I was fixing to call the LAW I will never forget that feeling of the unknown!

Lee wasnt there George was, IIRC GA worked 3-11 shift

Does Lee work?

It is not true at all. Florida does NOT need a body to prosecute the case and ask for the DP for a Murder 1 with aggravating circumstances.

Thats right. I wasn't sure either, but I remember the case of Amanda Brown, about 10 yrs ago. She was never found.
Willie Crane is on Floridas Death Row now for her death.
I live in Florida also, but wasn't sure until I thought of this.

It's not true-- I don't know of any state with an explicit "no body, no death penalty" rule. I think that would create some weird constitutional issues, actually. I can think of some famous non-TX cases where the DP was sentenced and no body was found-- the murder of Gayle Katz-Bierenbaum in NY and the murder of Janet March in TN.
I did a quick search and found two men who currently sit on FL Death Row, convicted for the murder of victims whose bodies were never found: Willie Crane and Richard H. Anderson.

Does Lee work?

He SUPPOSEDLY owns a business called "Universal Ventures" (google it you will see all kinds of rip off reports). It is SUPPOSEDLY a video company that sells like TVLand series videos i.e. 90210 series, Green Acres, etc.

I say it's a phone sex business and KC was his hardest worker. :saythat:

A lot of people said he remembered b/c he was ex- LE..My FIL is ex-LE and if I asked him what I wore the last time I saw him..he wouldn't have a clue. I think GA saw Caylee last either in PJ's or the blue shirt and white shorts that she had on at the nursing home. I would have respected GA if he said "I haven't a clue what they were wearing" I just can't fathom him remembering that at all.
Exactly. :) I could also see him remembering that day, if something tragic had happend that night, for example. Memory would be fresher. But not a month later for what at the time was supposed to be an uneventful day. MOO

I understood they got it with a search warrant. I'm just wondering though what LE needed it for, along with G/C's DNA. Possible evidence of cleaning up the car?

DNA will tell IF KC and LE are GA's kids. It will also tell if there was any incest (if that is what they were looking for)

They may think someone else helped KC and looking to match some DNA they found on something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79
Back