Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they have this right. I posted about this the other day. In Florida, apparently only capital cases must go to a grand jury, but any other felony charge can be sent to a grand jury.

And notice NG herself said immediately after this meant they were going for a 1st degree murder charge, which is not the same as capital murder.

Anyone here from Florida who can clarify? Is it normal for only capital cases to go to a grand jury?

I believe the definition of capital murder is "the unlawful killing of a person without justification or excuse." Murder One is premeditated murder. Murder One is harder to get a conviction on, IMO, without a body.

I'm not in the area, but I'm considering flying to Orlando (or wherever if venue is changeed) to stay for the duration of the trial (for murder.)

IF I do go, I will blog, photograph, report.

I think I may plan to go too. Any w'sers and any local/fl ws's wanna do a meet up?

iirc aren't cameras allowed in FL court?

"Justice for Caylee-Fest"

I think she did too. I believe Caylee didn't live long after leaving the A's home.

Count me in as a member of your club!
So many EXPERTS keep saying the 16th. It could have been at 1 am on the 16th, but I have also felt it happened shortly after that fight.
Who knows....kc might have stormed out of the house that night without Caylee......then came back later and taken Caylee out and killed her as soon as she got away from the house. :eek::eek:

Count me in as a member of your club!
So many EXPERTS keep saying the 16th. It could have been at 1 am on the 16th, but I have also felt it happened shortly after that fight.
Who knows....kc might have stormed out of the house that night without Caylee......then came back later and taken Caylee out and killed her as soon as she got away from the house. :eek::eek:

That is what I believe as well... so on the 16th this could have happened during the early hours. There is so much more to learn about this case, I mean, I know a lot has been revealed but its like the more you know the more questions you have!

So did I understand KC's attorney to say he is going to the GJ but she is not? If this is true and he, GA, CA, LA are going who is going to babysit KC?

That is what I believe as well... so on the 16th this could have happened during the early hours. There is so much more to learn about this case, I mean, I know a lot has been revealed but its like the more you know the more questions you have!

You just said a mouthful there. I don't think I could be a detective, it would drive me crazy. I have a lot more respect for LE than ever before.

I just had a thought. Maybe LE wanted LA dna since he was the previous primary driver of the vehicle.

Interesting. I wonder what the probable cause could be for obtaining LA's DNA?

Unless he had something to hide, why wouldn't he willingly give up his DNA to help find Caylee? You say it as if it is a normal thing to refuse. I don't think so. In my opinion, it places a cloud of suspicion over him.

I agree.. unless he has something to hide, why refuse to volunteer his DNA?
There could be several reasons they want it... maybe there was something they found in the trunk of the car, or they want to rule him out as the possible father of Caylee. Or of any involvement in the death or disposal of the body. Whatever reason they have, they WILL get it.

Maybe you guys have discussed it here, but...frankly, I have never seen so many posts in one day...in my entire life. LOL So, sorry if this has been answered. How in the world did KC get away with writing all of those checks that belonged to Amy? This question was addressed on NG last night, but was never really answered. I know that she actually wrote her own name on one of them, but all of those bad checks..and NOBODY checked her ID? What the.....?

I can't stand to see her slinking around with that Find Caylee shirt (she already knows where she is), and those big, honking, stolen sunglasses. :rolleyes: She acts like she thinks that she is God's gift to every living soul. I also believe that she wanted to search for Caylee in secret, because she wanted to move the body, and/or dispose of evidence.

Do you guys believe that she killed her daughter on purpose, or accidently? Afterall, she did refer to her as a little "snothead". I would rather be a Snothead, than a lying, child murdering, *itch!!

Ames................first, welcome!

I don't understand how Casey got away with writing all those checks either! Here in California, clerks will ask for ID, and they usually look at the check before putting it in the cash register. I would think that it would have been noted by at least one clerk that the signature didn't match the name on the check.

Casey's slinking around in the Find Caylee shirt, sporting stolen sunglasses, only adds insult to injury.

I believe that Caylee's death was intentional. I think Casey killed her to spite her mother first and foremost, and secondly because the responsibility of a child hindered her chosen lifestyle.

Now there's an interesting tid bit..please tell me LA just shot himself in the foot by being a b*tch and making LE do it the hard way. As I've said from the get go, LA needs to hire an attorney.

In our state anyone who is arrested for ANYTHING DNA is taken. I am not sure I agree with it, but there have been a lot of old crimes solved that way.

It would, but I can't find anything either that says she left the house that night, unless it was wee hours in the morning while she wasn't texting or talking. Then, that would debunk George's recollection of seeing them the next day on their way out the door.

I'm trying to get caught up here.....so if someone else answered this I am sorry.......

GA & CA were on Greta / CA stated she got up to go to work on the 16th & she heard them in there room / so she knew they were home.
That is when GA said he seen them during his favorite food show & explained what Caylee was wearing & described her backpack & said what KC was wearing...

You just said a mouthful there. I don't think I could be a detective, it would drive me crazy. I have a lot more respect for LE than ever before.

I have a friend who was over a Metro drug unit and sometimes it took 2 or 3 years (sometimes longer) before they could even make an arrest on a case they were working. I would never have had the patience for that type of work.

me! me! :genie:

should we start a thread on this to see what kind of response we get and go from there?

JFCF- justice for Caylee-Fest!

'get a team going w/ special assignments....and such.

Hopefully by then little Caylee will have a proper resting place we can leave something special from us to her.

I have a friend who was over a Metro drug unit and sometimes it took 2 or 3 years (sometimes longer) before they could even make an arrest on a case they were working. I would never have had the patience for that type of work.

That is dedication.

should we start a thread on this to see what kind of response we get and go from there?

JFCF- justice for Caylee-Fest!

'get a team going w/ special assignments....and such.

Hopefully by then little Caylee will have a proper resting place we can leave something special from us to her.

OOh Yes please do that. Good idea.

I'm in Miami, about 45 minutes away from Ft. Lauderdale, and if the trial is held down here, I definitely plan on attending.

I wonder how they will choose who to allow in the gallery? This case is almost like O.J. Do you think they'll have a lottery or first come first seated...?

So did I understand KC's attorney to say he is going to the GJ but she is not? If this is true and he, GA, CA, LA are going who is going to babysit KC?
I asked the same question last night...thought it could be JB...don't think he's representing any other witness.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back