Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He also said tonight, there is NO chance that she's alive. :(
Tim says he talks to John Allen most every day, in consistant contact with him...something tells me his is privey to info that we are not, which makes sense to me considering he is working hand in hand with LE for the search for Caylee's remains.

WHY are they so mean to GA do u think it was the divorce thing?
I thought KC would be a daddys girl LA mommas boy like the saying goes!

GA doesn't actually fir in with the rest of them. He lies but it's not the same as CA and CMA.

Could be...it just makes more sense to me that KC would have killed Caylee on Sunday evening when she was still furious at Cindy, and in a rage.

It makes more sense to me too. That she would storm out of the house in a rage and kill her immediately, not after she had a chance to cool down. I saw GA and CA on Greta with the story of CA hearing them in the bedroom Monday morning and GA seeing them leaving later in the day (with all the hugs and kisses and much too much description about what they were wearing, the exact time 12:50 and what he was watching on TV) and I never believed either of them. I'm sure KC and Caylee never spent the night of the 15th at the A house.

I agree- or they could present it to the GJ. IMO- there are a ton of little details that will be coming out in the future.

Now a question- on NG did they connect KC not getting to go to Puerto Rico, as she had been joyfully planning since May, as her motive for killing Caylee? I did not see all of it.

Yes, I believe they did.

Hi, Do not post here too often but wanted to ask a ? They talked on NG everynight about needing to find a body but what if a body IS found and it so badly decomposed that casue of death could not be determined. Would this setback LE as far as proving she did it? I have wondered about this for a while. :confused:

Tim says he talks to John Allen most every day, in consistant contact with him...something tells me his is privey to info that we are not, which makes sense to me considering he is working hand in hand with LE for the search for Caylee's remains.
Absolutely, imo. There is some evidence we don't know about for them to be that certain.

Hi, Do not post here too often but wanted to ask a ? They talked on NG everynight about needing to find a body but what if a body IS found and it so badly decomposed that casue of death could not be determined. Would this setback LE as far as proving she did it? Hope this makes sense but have wondered about this for a while. :confused:
With all the cell phone records they have, if the remains are found in an area where she was, that would narrow it down to her, no matter that they can't determine the exact date she died. I also believe the forensic evidence found in the car, a car she had in her possession during the month of June, points to Casey as being the one who killed Caylee. I do believe there's more evidence than LE has released to the public.

It makes more sense to me too. That she would storm out of the house in a rage and kill her immediately, not after she had a chance to cool down. I saw GA and CA on Greta with the story of CA hearing them in the bedroom Monday morning and GA seeing them leaving later in the day (with all the hugs and kisses and much too much description about what they were wearing, the exact time 12:50 and what he was watching on TV) and I never believed either of them. I'm sure KC and Caylee never spent the night of the 15th at the A house.

I don't think they did either. I think Caylee died at the hands of her mother that night.

And seriously, what man could remember the details of the specific clothing someone was wearing on a specific day an entire month earlier?
No man I know, that's for sure! There was just wayyyyy too much detail in that to really be true. I can't say he's lying, but I think he just remember some clothing, on some day, and it just morphed into that day for him.

Actually, Lee is acting well within the law. He, like all of us, has the right to refuse to take a lie detector test and to demand a warrant before turning over his DNA.

While pointless b/c LE could easily, as they did, obtain a warrant for his DNA..it was a b*tch move in my eyes, but certainly he has the right to make them do it the hard way..sure!

Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that Lee Anthony refuse to submit his DNA?

His neice is missing...You would think that he would want to help in anyway he could

I am very disturbed by that also. Could it be that he was messing with something in the trunk of the car? Just wondering.

While pointless b/c LE could easily, as they did, obtain a warrant for his DNA..it was a b*tch move in my eyes, but certainly he has the right to make them do it the hard way..sure!

I don't see it quite the same way (surprise! LOL). If LE wanted my DNA I think I'd want a warrant saying exactly what they wanted it for so that they couldn't use it for any other reason.

Hey,

I just read his entire statement again & your right - Lee was not there

When he tells LE about the Gas Cans he says it was "conveyed" to him by his father..

For the last few weeks I've been thinking he was there

Thanks Again

Interesting that the word conveyed was used. As if the message was "carried" like a carrier pigeon does? :waitasec:

My question is, just how much info. will come out from GJ? Is it secret or will :confused:info. come out? Well, I guess at least part of it couldn't come out, because prosecution would be tipping their hand?

HHHEEEELLLLLLOOOOO!! Does anyone know the answer to this question? Thanking you in advancE.....

I don't see it quite the same way (surprise! LOL). If LE wanted my DNA I think I'd want a warrant saying exactly what they wanted it for so that they couldn't use it for any other reason.

Like what reason would you be worried about possibly...cloning? LMAO...:blowkiss:

Even if they can't prove cause of death, finding the body is VERY helpful to LE. It proves Caylee is dead and not kidnapped. You add the proof that she is deceased with all the other info and a conviction is much easier to get. There would be no doubt she is dead.

Hi, Do not post here too often but wanted to ask a ? They talked on NG everynight about needing to find a body but what if a body IS found and it so badly decomposed that casue of death could not be determined. Would this setback LE as far as proving she did it? I have wondered about this for a while. :confused:

Even if a 2 year old baby, a member of your family was missing?

Most likely nothing will come out of it. It is all usually secret unless there is no gag order and someone that testified agrees to speak afterwards and tell what they were asked and what their answers are. What we all hope to see is an indictment after it is over!

HHHEEEELLLLLLOOOOO!! Does anyone know the answer to this question? Thanking you in advancE.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back