Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think what you want. BTW, I'm not the only one suspicious of the "new arraingment". The truth is flat out, Tim is NOT the person he used to be and that started after everyone kissed and made up. Think about this....Cindy was happy and hugging Tim goodbye? The only time Cindy is happy is when she gets her way. And in this case it's when no one is searching for Caylee.

None of that might be true but that's EXACTLY what the public is seeing.

Think what you want. BTW, I'm not the only one suspicious of the "new arraingment". The truth is flat out, Tim is NOT the person he used to be and that started after everyone kissed and made up. Think about this....Cindy was happy and hugging Tim goodbye? The only time Cindy is happy is when she gets her way. And in this case it's when no one is searching for Caylee.
I so agree with you.
Cindy feels like Cindy has won.
She was badmouthing Tim and saying vicious ugly things about him just a few days earlier.
And now she's gotten her way once again!

I Know Ladybass, I am just as confused as you are.. makes no sense to me.. Although I heard they took the rocks and said it was only because it was taken as "found property"? :waitasec: Anyway, I smell hinky as some other posters would say... Hinky 4 SHO!!!

Yeah...I would consider the other items as 'found property' before I'd consider the alleged rocks 'found propery'. I agree - HINKY!

As far as Tim critising? and the lawyers WHY CRITICIZE WHEN THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING?!?! Yes granted Tim has done soem searches, but where is he now? Why is he not in FLORIDA searching now?? He claims he doesn't have the time, btu then what is he doing on NATIONAL television, bashing LP, That hour he spends on tv, could be spent on searching, or coming up with different ideas on how to bring this child home!!!

According to WSers that went to the team leaders meeting at MN nightclub Tabu prior to the search starting, MN presented TM, TES a check for 12500.00. TM also instructed team leaders not to bad mouth the A's and to instruct other searchers badmouthing the A's would not be tolerated and would be instructed to leave the search site immediately.
If this is true and TM continues talk trash about LP then I can't imagine him getting the much needed donations. This is interesting.

If true, maybe he was paid to go away....:confused:
Sounds like TES needed money after the hurricane and all....

TM is being weird....making up with CA, leaving search, bad mouthing LP......all in the same week he took money from the A's lawyer....fishy.

At this point in time I'm leaning towards believing LP, I just don't like what I am hearing and seeing. Everything seems to be about money.

I'm not a big LP fan, but I was glad at least he was searching. LP is behaving like he always has. Tim on the other hand....whoa.

What Tim claims just doesn't sound like something LP would say. LP has said some off the wall stuff in the past. But nothing remotely like what Tim claims.

because it was known that LP was searching the same as it was known with media that TESS was searching

You know I would have never known they were not searching together if TM had not gone and told everyone. I thought they, TM and LP, were in this search together.

Yeah...I would consider the other items as 'found property' before I'd consider the alleged rocks 'found propery'. I agree - HINKY!

Found property usually refers to something of value that is found and held by LE for 10 days and then released to the finder if the owner does not come forward. Maybe there's some value to the rocks :waitasec:

and who told the media there would be a search today? :rolleyes:

having the media there doesn't discount the fact that he's still searching, i don't understand why people can't look past the media, the money and see that there is still a search going on.

in order to make the case against Casey solid, a body needs to be found, LP doesn't want to sit back and wait for for her remains to wash up on their own, which could take months or for someone to accidentally stumble upon them, nor does he want to do weekend searches like Tim, why wait when he can do it now?

and just because everyone else types it, this is my opinion only

Where's Seriously at on this board? I'd be interested to hear her (?) take on this whole thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay