Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to WSers that went to the team leaders meeting at MN nightclub Tabu prior to the search starting, MN presented TM, TES a check for 12500.00. TM also instructed team leaders not to bad mouth the A's and to instruct other searchers badmouthing the A's would not be tolerated and would be instructed to leave the search site immediately.

To clarify, the first part of the meeting was slides showing us what a body may look like in the woods after several months so we would know what we may be looking at. Also, it was the Never Lose Hope Foundation that presented the check to TM and it was for $12,500.00 There was an announcement about no negative talk regarding anyone to do with the case. That's not tolerated at any of the searches for anyone. The focus is as it should be - on the missing person.

Caylee is probably getting motion sickness as much as these kidnappers are moving her around...PR...TX...NY....NC...GA....back to FL....

LOL!

Maybe Casey pumped her full of Dramamine before she handed her over to Zenaida? lol

Pitting these men against each other is sad and useless. Could of done without hearing the holding up the skull remark.

I know! Where did this diver come from anyway that he doesn't know who Tim is!!! :eek:

JMO but knowing Who Tim is just doesn't seem as important to me as knowing what his qualifications are. If this dive team is expert, then it is legitimate to state that things might have been missed based on someone's level of expertise.

If I get the location correctly, then it is a slow moving river that was under at least 2 feet more of muddy water during the time Caylee went missing. Beyond that, the bottom is silt and there is animal activity. How does someone say for sure that they cleared the river with sonar, even after 3.5 hours, if they never sent a diver in to get a feel for the bottom and what might be there.

I am not defending LP because I cannot wrap my head around these last few hours....but I heard the live stream of the media that was there-some of the reporters saw what almost looked like chicken bones. They stated it flat out. Not rocks-SMALL BONES. Which were then carried away on a stretcher.

It boggles the mind to listen to OSCO spin it as nonsense and that it was not significant-they took ROCKS away on a stretcher? I think not...even if it was not Caylee, the whole thing was BIZARRE.

According to WSers that went to the team leaders meeting at MN nightclub Tabu prior to the search starting, MN presented TM, TES a check for 12500.00. TM also instructed team leaders not to bad mouth the A's and to instruct other searchers badmouthing the A's would not be tolerated and would be instructed to leave the search site immediately.
Hmmm. Sounds sort of like bribery to me.

I Know Ladybass, I am just as confused as you are.. makes no sense to me.. Although I heard they took the rocks and said it was only because it was taken as "found property"? :waitasec: Anyway, I smell hinky as some other posters would say... Hinky 4 SHO!!!

Totally hinky!

Did any of you think that picture of the little girl who was "sighted" look like Caylee? I saw no resemblance whatsoever, except she looked about 3 years old.

she looked like Suri Cruise to me, Tom Cruise's daughter, LOL

OMG - TM is saying that LP told him, "imagine all the money we can make...all the cameras will be here and you can stand there and hold Caylee's skull."......
people - I wish I was making this up! Who to believe? Do you guys really think Leonard would say something like that?

Who to believe? TM or LP?

I just think everyone is so stressed out, is what I think. Everyone's getting on everyone's nerves and they should be working together, not fighting.

I used to respect and admire TM but he has made himself look bad going on NG with the negative talk about LP. He left the search, now he is bad mouthing LP for continuing to look. What purpose does he think he is serving by doing that?

Think what you want. BTW, I'm not the only one suspicious of the "new arraingment". The truth is flat out, Tim is NOT the person he used to be and that started after everyone kissed and made up. Think about this....Cindy was happy and hugging Tim goodbye? The only time Cindy is happy is when she gets her way. And in this case it's when no one is searching for Caylee.

:clap: That is the way I'm seeing it also, sad to say.

Think what you want. BTW, I'm not the only one suspicious of the "new arraingment". The truth is flat out, Tim is NOT the person he used to be and that started after everyone kissed and made up. Think about this....Cindy was happy and hugging Tim goodbye? The only time Cindy is happy is when she gets her way. And in this case it's when no one is searching for Caylee.

Nope......not buying it. TM is the same person he always was. It's the newcomers I don't trust.

With the allegations flying around this case had they left them it would be "multiple people thought they were bones, what if LE was wrong, what if they just walked away from Caylee's body because they were being dismissive of LP"

How could they not take them?

Ok but why not take the toys???? You may be able to solve another crime, obviously there is a reason they were in the water with a brick. Take the toys to Cindy and see if they were toys that Caylee played with, first before you dismiss it. Why just take the rocks?!??!? it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't even take the "toys" into evidence. And the whole Shamrock thing is a really big coincidence!!!??

Did any of you think that picture of the little girl who was "sighted" look like Caylee? I saw no resemblance whatsoever, except she looked about 3 years old.

I thought she looked older,(4 maybe) her legs were long.:)

That has nothing to do with it. C & A and Tim had mended their ways. Nejame represents C & A, who was the go-between. That's all there is to it.
bolded by me

That and the 12k check possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members