Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - didn't TM hold the searcher's briefing at a NIGHTCLUB owned by Nejame? What's up with that? I thought Tim and Cindy didn't get along.

NG seems completely on LP's side.

According to WSers that went to the team leaders meeting at MN nightclub Tabu prior to the search starting, MN presented TM, TES a check for 12500.00. TM also instructed team leaders not to bad mouth the A's and to instruct other searchers badmouthing the A's would not be tolerated and would be instructed to leave the search site immediately.

Why is it everytime there is something even remotely connected to this case happening Cindy comes up with a "tip"???

I know! Where did this diver come from anyway that he doesn't know who Tim is!!! :eek:

I believe he was questioning the type of sonar equipment Tim used. There are different types; some not as sensitive as others. Even Tim admitted earlier today that he could have missed something that small and he would apologize to LP if it turned out to be Caylee. That was before LE got there and dismissed it all.

George and Cindy will be on NG tomorrow night.

"Must See TV"....NG is gonna go off! Good thing for the A's that they won't be in the studio with NG!! I hope she leaves CA speechless...please please please put her in her place!

United we stand. Divided we fall.

We need to STAND for Caylee! Stop the bickering.

Maybe, they can match the evidence to another unsolved crime???

I think I read earlier that LE said they didn't take evidence BUT in actuality the FBI took evidence?

This whole thing is depressing.... who freakin' cares WHO'S looking for Caylee..... will the family or LE say no "Forget it, just throw her back in!" if they don't like WHO finds Caylee?

Yeah but why take "ROCKS" into evidence??? How is that found evidence??

Why is Cindy the ONLY one with Caylee sightings? So, is she answering the tip line personally?

Good Lord...
I'd still like to know who keeps calling her and not LE if they really believe it's Caylee. At least all sightings have been investigated by LE and ruled out as Caylee.

According to WSers that went to the team leaders meeting at MN nightclub Tabu prior to the search starting, MN presented TM, TES a check for 12500.00. TM also instructed team leaders not to bad mouth the A's and to instruct other searchers badmouthing the A's would not be tolerated and would be instructed to leave the search site immediately.

They got a 15 minute instruction on searching and an hour lecture regarding the Anthony's. :rolleyes:

Tim's demeanor sure has changed since he buddied up with Nejame.

That has nothing to do with it. C & A and Tim had mended their ways. Nejame represents C & A, who was the go-between. That's all there is to it.

Caylee is probably getting motion sickness as much as these kidnappers are moving her around...PR...TX...NY....NC...GA....back to FL....

I think they have it out for LP because of how he got involved in the first place-cmon-we were probably all like, "Is he nuts???!!". He didn't make a very good first impression. BUT...(at least in my eyes)...he has proven he his a good guy, the real deal who seems to be in it for the long haul. I think this whole case pains him as much as it pains us-its become a very personal thing for him...he's a dad, so I'm sure he feels the same feelings parents and other concerned folks feel about this case. I still respect the work of TES-thank God for them. I'm just disappointed in TM tonight.

Oh, that's a very good point!

I'm sure LE were ready to wring LP's neck when he bonded Casey out! This is payback.

I've been an LP critic & I have issue with a lot of his 'theories' BUT I'm ONLY interested in finding Caylee so I'm willing to put that to the side for now.

There will be plenty of time in the future to closely evaluate EVERYBODY'S motives & actions in this case. Now is the time to judge people solely by their ACTIONS!!!

I believe he was questioning the type of sonar equipment Tim used. There are different types; some not as sensitive as others. Even Tim admitted earlier today that he could have missed something that small and he would apologize to LP if it turned out to be Caylee. That was before LE got there and dismissed it all.
Oh ~ I got it. thanks! I hadn't heard what Tim said earlier.

Yeah but why take "ROCKS" into evidence??? How is that found evidence??

With the allegations flying around this case had they left them it would be "multiple people thought they were bones, what if LE was wrong, what if they just walked away from Caylee's body because they were being dismissive of LP"

How could they not take them?

So basicly TM was bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member