Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim's demeanor sure has changed since he buddied up with Nejame.

I know. Before, he seemed to be the type that wouldn't say anything at all if he had nothing good to say. Tonight, he seemed as if he couldn't wait to bad mouth LP. :waitasec:

I wish TM wouldnt bad mouth LP. Regardless of how he feels about him, it doesn't look good to do so on National TV. :confused: I have yet to hear LP bad mouth TM.

I darned near called someone a liar when they said TM said that and requested a link, and they produced one. It felt like someone punched me in my stomach, 2 of the finest men and one bad mouthing the other. makes me sad. TES recieved a 12,500.00 check at MN club Tabu and then left. LP is spending his own money and stayed. LP has never said anything bad about TM.

I'm appalled at Tim's actions over this.
Something isn't right here.

I think the problem is that Tim is identifying w/ the Anthony's loss & he just cannot remain at all objective about this case.

I hope somebody close to him talks to him & tells him to just walk away from this case completely..... he keeps on joining the circus he himself bashes.... this waffling & sniping is NOT good for his own organization's reputation.

The lawyers aren't happy with LP. LP is on and he seem defeated. It sounds like LP is staying.

Yep.. doesnt look like he is backing down at all.. It makes me sad though to hear and see all the bashing.. Its about Caylee and she is getting lost out there and she needs help to be found.. so much drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why take anything at all into evidence??If there was NO EVIDENTUARY value in what they found, then why take the supposed "rocks"??? Something is ROTTEN in what just happened!!!

I really wish Nancy would not have them on there tomorrow night!
It makes me ill to see how she coddles them! Plus I really can not stomach seeing or hearing Cindy!
Notice how Cindy was bad mouthing Leonard for being on NG's show every night, and here she's on any show that will have her on every other day!!!

The Anthony's are going to be having a meet and greet. It's a little late for that. I can't imagine many people wanting to meet and greet with them.:bang:

I know. Before, he seemed to be the type that wouldn't say anything at all if he had nothing good to say. Tonight, he seemed as if he couldn't wait to bad mouth LP. :waitasec:

But yet he remains tightlipped about the A's. WTH?

TM and CA put thier differences aside this past weekend. They met in MN's office to talk for a few hours. She even visited TES command center Tues to say thank you.

She was just happy he was leaving. That woman doesn't have a thankful bone in her body.

I agree....please TIM stop....put a sock in it.....I really care for Tim and his team....and i dont want this to bring down the good they do

Nancy is working hard at staying neutral.

I am noticing that too... Could be that CA and GA will be on tomorrow too. I am kind of proud of NG today.. A lot of drama today and she is handling it all pretty well... GO NG! Now for tomorrow, I hope she drills into the A's and asks some of the hard questions we all want to know!!!!!!!! I know LLL, wishful thinking! :blowkiss:

The Anthony's are going to be having a meet and greet. It's a little late for that. I can't imagine many people wanting to meet and greet with them.:bang:

I think they are looking for like-minded people. I read that here on a different thread. Forgive me for not providing a link.

Was Tim just saying that they were going to search more this weekend??

TM and CA put thier differences aside this past weekend. They met in MN's office to talk for a few hours. She even visited TES command center Tues to say thank you.

IMO, she was saying thank you for leaving and not looking anymore for Caylee.

I think the problem is that Tim is identifying w/ the Anthony's loss & he just cannot remain at all objective about this case.

I hope somebody close to him talks to him & tells him to just walk away from this case completely..... he keeps on joining the circus he himself bashes.... this waffling & sniping is NOT good for his own organization's reputation.
Yes you're probably right in that Tim identifys with the A's loss. But I honestly believe that Leonard cares and is very emotionally vested in this case as well.
And Tim's spouting off was very unprofessional,I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay