Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was that yelling that LP better lawyer up? I walked out of the room for a few.

Did anyone notice if the toys were faded..like they had been in the water for a while?

Suggests this was not planted!

A jail spokesman said she was watching television in a jail dayroom when news came from Blanchard Park. Guards asked her to return to her cell when they saw what was being broadcast, and Anthony went without comment, spokesman Allen Moore said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17970481/detail.html

It was reported that Casey was told to go back to her cell after she was found watching the report and calmly did so. That reporter said she turned around and calmly went back to her cell. He left out the important part where she was made to go back.
Of course the little witch is calm...
1. She already knows Caylee's dead, and she doesn't care.
2. She knows exactly where Caylee's remains are.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, and Cindy and George on Nancy tomorrow, for what, so they can lie some more.

Also - didn't TM hold the searcher's briefing at a NIGHTCLUB owned by Nejame? What's up with that? I thought Tim and Cindy didn't get along.

NG seems completely on LP's side.

The lawyers aren't happy with LP. LP is on and he seem defeated. It sounds like LP is staying.

Also - didn't TM hold the searcher's briefing at a NIGHTCLUB owned by Nejame? What's up with that? I thought Tim and Cindy didn't get along.

NG seems completely on LP's side.

TM and CA put thier differences aside this past weekend. They met in MN's office to talk for a few hours. She even visited TES command center Tues to say thank you. :rolleyes:

Did that reporter just say that as KC went back to her cell, she said this was all false? If I did hear that right, then this is another confirmation that KC knows where Caylee is. If she were kidnapped as KC pretends, KC would not know where she might turn up.

Exactly. Why wasn't Casey scared that they had FOUND her little girl dead?

Maybe because she knew Caylee went in a dumpster?

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, and Cindy and George on Nancy tomorrow, for what, so they can lie some more.
I really wish Nancy would not have them on there tomorrow night!
It makes me ill to see how she coddles them! Plus I really can not stomach seeing or hearing Cindy!
Notice how Cindy was bad mouthing Leonard for being on NG's show every night, and here she's on any show that will have her on every other day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15