Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to respect and admire TM but he has made himself look bad going on NG with the negative talk about LP. He left the search, now he is bad mouthing LP for continuing to look. What purpose does he think he is serving by doing that?

I am getting on that boat with you. I cannot believe how unprofessional he has become. He is beginning to act like Cindy, now blaming others for his failures.

I just don't know what to think about him now. I know I do believe LP and I also know I saw what I saw today on Murt's camera, so something is wrong here.

Did any of you think that picture of the little girl who was "sighted" look like Caylee? I saw no resemblance whatsoever, except she looked about 3 years old.
That was a picture of the first Caylee sighting....it's not a new picture. I think it came out in August.

OMG - TM is saying that LP told him, "imagine all the money we can make...all the cameras will be here and you can stand there and hold Caylee's skull."......
people - I wish I was making this up! Who to believe? Do you guys really think Leonard would say something like that?

Who to believe? TM or LP?

Well, he couldn't hold Caylee's skull unless they found it first; could he? Sounds to me like LP truly believes she is in that river and was trying hard to talk Tim into putting divers down there. Probably just sarcasm on LP's part as he was trying to get the divers there.

Who did it come from?

To clarify, the first part of the meeting was slides showing us what a body may look like in the woods after several months so we would know what we may be looking at. Also, it was the Never Lose Hope Foundation that presented the check to TM and it was for $12,500.00 There was an announcement about no negative talk regarding anyone to do with the case. That's not tolerated at any of the searches for anyone. The focus is as it should be - on the missing person.

OMG - TM is saying that LP told him, "imagine all the money we can make...all the cameras will be here and you can stand there and hold Caylee's skull."......
people - I wish I was making this up! Who to believe? Do you guys really think Leonard would say something like that?

Who to believe? TM or LP?
I don't care if LP really did say that. Nonprofit charities like TES always need more money. Any story like this with international media staying power draws money. However, as a Bounty Hunter, LP is more comfortable than the general public with discussing dead bodies, skulls and the like. Law enforcement has something they call "dark humor" that would shock the public if stated out of context. It appears LP was trying to convince TM to stick it out and stay and search with him. Perhaps LP was trying to add some support for TM, who was always being bashed by CA. Apparently, LP didn't get the memo from MN that CA and TM were making nicey nicey again. There is at least some little element of betrayal for TM to repeat that statement out of context to the media in an effort to put LP in the worst light possible. So, who was searching for Caylee today? CA? No. TM? No again. LP? Yes! That's right! The only thing he mentioned that the public could contribute was a few sandwiches, bottled water and soda pop. That's not making tons of money, now is it?

Ok but why not take the toys???? You may be able to solve another crime, obviously there is a reason they were in the water with a brick. Take the toys to Cindy and see if they were toys that Caylee played with, first before you dismiss it. Why just take the rocks?!??!? it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't even take the "toys" into evidence. And the whole Shamrock thing is a really big coincidence!!!??

Oh, puh-lease!!!

To think that ANYTHING Cindy says is reliable info for this investigation is laughable, isn't it?

Of course, she'll always deny ANY evidence that is found as ever belonging to Caylee or if it's known to be something Caylee once had, she'll magically produce the article & say it was at her house all the time.

Plus a check for 12,500.00 don't forget that.

That has really bothered me. I was there when the "love fest" started between Tim & Nejames, and it just did not set right with me or the others with me at all. We left. I did not see the "big check presentation" but was told about it.

Thanks all ..

I guess, I just don't trust LP ..
He got involved in this case to make $$$$ and by god, he'll make $$$ .. :mad:

Had he not bailed Casey out in the first place, she may have cracked in jail ..
Like this, we'll never know ..
LP has done more harm than good .. :mad:

I have zero use for LP ..

I don't believe anyone is trying to talk smack about LP or TM, I think we are all very confused and want answers especially in regards to what played out today.

If there are facts to be stated about someone involved this is not nay saying, it is fact finding.

If anyone disagrees, raise your hands other wise, I too would like some answers about the $12K question.

Well, he couldn't hold Caylee's skull unless they found it first; could he? Sounds to me like LP truly believes she is in that river and was trying hard to talk Tim into putting divers down there. Probably just sarcasm on LP's part as he was trying to get the divers there.

He didn't deny it. Watch it again.......he did NOT deny it.

To clarify, the first part of the meeting was slides showing us what a body may look like in the woods after several months so we would know what we may be looking at. Also, it was the Never Lose Hope Foundation that presented the check to TM and it was for $12,500.00 There was an announcement about no negative talk regarding anyone to do with the case. That's not tolerated at any of the searches for anyone. The focus is as it should be - on the missing person.

Thanks for explaining :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member