Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true and TM continues talk trash about LP then I can't imagine him getting the much needed donations. This is interesting.

ITA - I've donated for 3 years, every paycheck with a 100% employer match and after hearing TM badmouth LP the other day, I considered stopping it---after todays developments and hearing more TM bashing LP early in the day---I DID STOP IT!
Regardless of whether it's proven that LP isn't on the up and up and TM was right---it doesn't matter to me anymore. His bashing anyone's search efforts the way he has on national TV has shown me that it is not the organization I thought it was and I have lost all respect ---I will never, ever, donate to TES again. Honestly, it breaks my heart to feelthis way---I just feel so betrayed by TM---this is all really very sad.

I don't care if LP really did say that. Nonprofit charities like TES always need more money. Any story like this with international media staying power draws money. However, as a Bounty Hunter, LP is more comfortable than the general public with discussing dead bodies, skulls and the like. Law enforcement has something they call "dark humor" that would shock the public if stated out of context. It appears LP was trying to convince TM to stick it out and stay and search with him. Perhaps LP was trying to add some support for TM, who was always being bashed by CA. Apparently, LP didn't get the memo from MN that CA and TM were making nicey nicey again. There is at least some little element of betrayal for TM to repeat that statement out of context to the media in an effort to put LP in the worst light possible. So, who was searching for Caylee today? CA? No. TM? No again. LP? Yes! That's right! The only thing he mentioned that the public could contribute was a few sandwiches, bottled water and soda pop. That's not making tons of money, now is it?

excellent points!

I only comment when I am really moved about something. I am all for ANYONE who searches for a missing/deceased child. To be honest with you I am not concerned if LP is only doing it for the media attention or $$$$, as long as Caylee is found. What I am concerned about is anyone being negative about TM. I SAW THE SINCERE LOOK IN HIS EYES when he was relaying what LP said to him in private. Everyone is all about TM when he was there searching, but the minute he disagrees with the "heroes" of this case he is torn down. Before this case TM and his team helped so many families. He is right they are tapping out their resources and need to help other families also. As much as I want Caylee found we can't lose sight of all the other lost children. The one all the negative energy should be put towards is KC. She is the key to this puzzle, not TM, not LP and not even CA & GA.

JMHO - respectfully of course.

OMG - TM is saying that LP told him, "imagine all the money we can make...all the cameras will be here and you can stand there and hold Caylee's skull."......
people - I wish I was making this up! Who to believe? Do you guys really think Leonard would say something like that?

Who to believe? TM or LP?

No I do not as that is not the quote from this morning. TM is now adding to the story. The Caylee's skull is the new part. I do not understand this.

The check did not come from Nejame.

Nejame represented or use to represent KFN, which is how he was introduced to and came to represent the Anthony's. A tight group they are.

D. Milstead/KidsFinders....the man in the blue shirt that made an a$$ out of himself dropping the F-bomb on camera at J.B. Park on Wednesday.

ETA: The A's work at his tent everyday selling T-shirts

Somewhere today I heard that LP dropped the F-Bomb on FOX news this afternoon.

I so agree with you.
Cindy feels like Cindy has won.
She was badmouthing Tim and saying vicious ugly things about him just a few days earlier.
And now she's gotten her way once again!

She's not gonna get her way with LP

Wow. This is the first time since I started following the case that I'm kind of happy I couldn't watch NG. Sounds like a total waste of air-time with all this bickering back and forth.

Everyone is behaving like ijuts.

Including LE IMO.

TM was awfully hard on LP tonight. He even kept talking after NG gave the floor to LP and NG had to ask him to zip it. He comes across to me as disgruntled. His accusations (even if true, which is doubtful) were very unprofessional, IMO. On the other hand, LP conducted himself like a gentleman. I wonder if at least part of the reason LE asked LP to do a polygraph was due to TM's accusations. Oh, and CA's. It is interesting also that TM has adopted MN's favorite word to describe LP: a circus. Good to see NG back covering this story.

That has really bothered me. I was there when the "love fest" started between Tim & Nejames, and it just did not set right with me or the others with me at all. We left. I did not see the "big check presentation" but was told about it.

What? The check? It came from Never Lose Hope Foundation, not Nejame. What's to question?

Oh, puh-lease!!!

To think that ANYTHING Cindy says is reliable info for this investigation is laughable, isn't it?

Of course, she'll always deny ANY evidence that is found as ever belonging to Caylee or if it's known to be something Caylee once had, she'll magically produce the article & say it was at her house all the time.

Ok not saying that she will tell the truth, but they still should ahve taken the toys into evidence, because now the chain of evidence is no longer viable! They coould have gotten evidence, from the toys for either this case or another case, but how many people ahve now touched these toys? Where are the toys going? It wouldn't have taken much to just take them into evidence, Just in case. But now the oppurtunity no longer exists because it is now considered tampered evidence.

I believe he was questioning the type of sonar equipment Tim used. There are different types; some not as sensitive as others. Even Tim admitted earlier today that he could have missed something that small and he would apologize to LP if it turned out to be Caylee. That was before LE got there and dismissed it all.

Looking like Tim sort of plays where they playing is good...

When the find looked promising he was ok...when LE dismissed he started talking smack. And the way he stood up to the As until he got 12k - then all of a sudden he's kissing up to them. WTH??

...at least LP is consistent

Why take anything at all into evidence??If there was NO EVIDENTUARY value in what they found, then why take the supposed "rocks"??? Something is ROTTEN in what just happened!!!

Because these rocks were what divers were saying were 'bones'. I'm sure they were evaluated at the scene as being rocks but they probably still needed to be taken for evaluation or cataloging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy