Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I don't share the same opinion of TES and LP that Marc does I can tell you he speaks the truth when it comes to facts.

I work for Marc. He does so much you can't begin to imagine. It wears me out just looking at his schedule.

Not speaking for Marc but knowing him like I do he dislikes people who are counterproductive when it comes to searching for a loved one. I understand his anger with the Anthony's totally.

Guessing he is sick of the circus surrounding LP and TM and is plain old fed up.

I can imagine how he would be. It would be awful seeing how some behave in this case and knowing how Mr. Klaas handled himself, the feelings he had at that time and trying to figure out the players in Caylee's case. Honestly, I can not imagine this man coming anywhere near this nightmare. Thanks for your insight Tricia. Makes us WSers feel special.:blowkiss:

I think so..!

I can't get over her total lack of emotion.

And given the fact that Caylee is her own daughter it really is frightening.

I'm convinced that she is a sociopath & if she were allowed to go free she would eventually do harm to somebody else.
I have to agree and my worst fear is her being free once again to have another child. MOO

Did they miss something in the backyard perhaps?

I think so . . . there is something staring everyone in the face.

TM wanted to search the A's backyard but was never allowed to, GA spread hydrated lime around the garden, CA said the same dogs that cleared the house hit on the car, the Perp said that Caylee is close.

CA and GA were not worried when LP made the false discovery in the JBP, CA was very calm, cool, and confident . . . about she'll wait for something official from LE. It is what it is. Even GA was un-fazed.

Both the A homes and gardens (GA and LA) need to be thoroughly checked and re-checked. The A's are not worried about bringing Caylee's remains home because they know. They know.

Did they miss something in the backyard perhaps?
But there could be an explanation for something of Caylee's being there, imo. I'm not sure what to make of her statement other than it definitely implies Caylee's dead. I mean, why would she imply the kidnapper/nanny discarded Caylee's clothes yet kept Caylee alive?

I have to agree and my worst fear is her being free once again to have another child. MOO
Will never happen.

My fear lies in the fact that Lee hasn't had one yet. While Casey will never be a mother again, Cindy will probably be a grandmother again to more than one.

True, yes, but someone has to speak for little Caylee. Lord knows no one in her family will do it, and it seems a shame that they would be rewarded for their behavior by making it so difficult for searchers to become involved that they 'win'.

I disagree....

I think everyone has already spoken for Caylee.

The sad truth is her mother REFUSES to cooperate & her mother's family is INTENT on defending Casey.

The public has spoken for Caylee, the searchers have spoken & LE has spoken for her. Soon the legal system will give her the JUSTICE she so richly deserves & she will finally rest in peace with millions of people all over the world remembering who spoke for her.

There are families who WANT closure & it's time to turn the page & answer those calls.

But there could be an explanation for something of Caylee's being there, imo. I'm not sure what to make of her statement other than it definitely implies Caylee's dead. I mean, why would she imply the kidnapper/nanny discarded Caylee's clothes yet kept Caylee alive?
If she were trying to "stick with the script" and imply this...she failed. Obviously, her statement can't be taken in the context of Caylee being kidnapped and alive.

Will never happen.

My fear lies in the fact that Lee hasn't had one yet. While Casey will never be a mother again, Cindy will probably be a grandmother again to more than one.

Perhaps, Morgan can ask Zenaida if she's still interested in being a nanny for the Anthony family? lol

How could she know that? She said she was NEVER able to contact ZG again.... she'd have NO CLUE about clothes.

(Well except that make-believe 1 minute phone call when she make-believe spoke to Caylee but I doubt they spoke about clothes)

I can imagine how he would be. It would be awful seeing how some behave in this case and knowing how Mr. Klaas handled himself, the feelings he had at that time and trying to figure out the players in Caylee's case. Honestly, I can not imagine this man coming anywhere near this nightmare. Thanks for your insight Tricia. Makes us WSers feel special.:blowkiss:

I find it highly significant that both Klass and Walsh are the most credible celebrities on TV who have experienced a major tragic loss and have translated it into excellent work for the common good -- yet -- neither have anything to do with the Caylee case.

They are wise not to get involved in this circus that either taints the innocent or attracts bad actors like bees to honey. They know that this is not a typical family of a missing child with the mother in jail hiding what she has done and where Caylee is and the parents actively working to protect and defend the Perp -- rather than seek truth and justice for Caylee.

TM tried to help find Caylee for all the right reasons and was badly burnt and discredited. Who is next?

TM wanted to search the A's backyard but was never allowed to, GA spread hydrated lime around the garden, CA said the same dogs that cleared the house hit on the car, the Perp said that Caylee is close.

CA and GA were not worried when LP made the false discovery in the JBP, CA was very calm, cool, and confident . . . about she'll wait for something official from LE. It is what it is. Even GA was un-fazed.

Both the A homes and gardens (GA and LA) need to be thoroughly checked and re-checked. The A's are not worried about bringing Caylee's remains home because they know. They know.
For some reason I just can't get my mind around them allowing her to be buried in their backyard especially since it would seem to be one of the first places LE could look? Just this year, the remains of Maria Lauterbach were found in her killer's back yard. I remember other serial killers who have put remains in their yards. And of course if they're going to continue to say Caylee is alive, they can't be fazed when some potential remains are found, like the discovery at the park. MOO

I have said this from day one..er 31.. search that backyard again. It couldn't hurt. A WSers explained way back in General discussion Thread about how lime works, and the times of year one applies lime to a yard in Florida. When GA was applying the lime (Hottest month of the year IIRC) according to this WSer, would damage his lawn and the meticulous yardman that GA is, he would know this. My theory too, is that the A's never wanted to leave the house. Someone, was always at the house, I know, I watched the garage door almost 24/7 for weeks. It's like they were guarding it. I would search that yard again. JMO.

I don't think she will go free (can't even let myself go there) but can you imagine what her life would be like if she did? She would be MUCH safer behind bars IMO.

Maybe thats why the Anthonys don't ever seem to be grieving & why they don't want her found.

Maybe they already "Laid Caylee to rest" & they want to keep her buried exactly where she is........

The back yard has always bothered me - The Pavers - The Lime - The Dogs

We are missing something -

No my dear, You guys are the special ones. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87
Back