Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe thats why the Anthonys don't ever seem to be grieving & why they don't want her found.

Maybe they all ready "Laid Caylee to rest" & they want to keep her buried exactly where she is........

The back yard has always bothered me - The Pavers - The Lime - The Dogs

We are missing something -
I'm guessing the lime being referred to would hasten decomposition in the ground? How long before all her bones would be gone, and even then couldn't forensic tests indicate bone particles in the dirt?

I find it highly significant that both Klass and Walsh are the most credible celebrities on TV who have experienced a major tragic loss and have translated it into excellent work for the common good -- yet -- neither have anything to do with the Caylee case.

They are wise not to get involved in this circus that either taints the innocent or attracts bad actors like bees to honey. They know that this is not a typical family of a missing child with the mother in jail hiding what she has done and where Caylee is and the parents actively working to protect and defend the Perp -- rather than seek truth and justice for Caylee.

TM tried to help find Caylee for all the right reasons and was badly burnt and discredited. Who is next?

So true!

Will never happen.

My fear lies in the fact that Lee hasn't had one yet. While Casey will never be a mother again, Cindy will probably be a grandmother again to more than one.
Hopefully though his wife/girlfriend will have a family who will have a say as to how the child is raised and his parents won't be the ones raising the child. :) MOO

I heard saucer/dinnerplate...anyone?:waitasec:

Yep, NG said saucer, not sure where she got that from. GA said almost the size of a basketball. I can't even say what that size makes me think of, it's heartbreaking.

Out of everything that KC has lied about the one statement that she made that sounded like it could be true was....."I honestly dont know where Caylee is"

Could somebody have buried Caylee for her?

There was a thread a while back about KC's car - The Pontiac

Somebody on that thread suggested that Caylee was "Still in the Trunk" when George picked up the car.

Not in open sight but in the "Spare Tire Space" - And that GA disposed of Caylee

Does anyone know if there is anything in the Documents that mention whether or not the spare tire was actually in the "space" or was it missing?

Maybe thats why the Anthonys don't ever seem to be grieving & why they don't want her found.

Maybe they all ready "Laid Caylee to rest" & they want to keep her buried exactly where she is........

The back yard has always bothered me - The Pavers - The Lime - The Dogs

We are missing something -

I'm not saying she's back there, but AGREE 100% something isn't quite right regarding the house and grounds.

As I sign off....must do some prep work for a new search we are conducting...Please allow me to say that I think WSers are the most informed, intelligent and thought provoking sleuths on the net. I enjoy reading here and use your background information on our cases ALL THE TIME.

Tricia will tell you that I have always admired this group and will continue to do so. We do not have to agree on our assumptions and opinions as long as we agree that the missing deserve a voice.

Thank you for being that voice.

SINCERELY,
Brad Dennis
Director of Search Operations
KlaasKIDS Foundation
search4missing@yahoo.com
www.klaaskids.org

Good Luck with the search tomorrow & Stay Safe! :blowkiss:

Thanks for answering some of our questions this evening!:clap: I appreciate you sharing your information!:clap::blowkiss:

I heard saucer/dinnerplate...anyone?:waitasec:

Yes, tonite was the very first time I ever heard the stain referred to as saucer size and that was said by NG and I don't know if she mis-spoke or how big her saucers are but I have heard and read basketball size since we first found out about the stain.

I'm guessing the lime being referred to would hasten decomposition in the ground? How long before all her bones would be gone, and even then couldn't forensic tests indicate bone particles in the dirt?

What really bothers me about the lime is that there was a poster back when the web cams were up that saw the type of lime George was using. They said that this type of lime would probably not be used to fertilize, it was some kind much stronger. Don't know if that makes any sense, but it stuck with me. Maybe that poster (I think I know who it was, but not sure :crazy:) will read this and make sense of my jibberish! :)

Out of everything that KC has lied about the one statement that she made that sounded like it could be true was....."I honestly dont know where Caylee is"

Somebody on that thread suggested that Caylee was "Still in the Trunk" when George picked up the car.

Not in open sight but in the "Spare Tire Space" - And that GA disposed of Caylee

Does anyone know if there is anything in the Documents that mention whether or not the spare tire was actually in the "space" or was it missing?

That has always been my theory. I searched the docs but did not find if the spare tire was in the trunk or not. I could have missed it though. JMO.

The way I understand it that KC saying 'They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing' hid those separate from where she disposed of Caylee. This statement alone proves to me she did it without a doubt and also proves premeditation.

It has always bothered me that George could exactly describe what clothes Caylee had on the last time he claims to have seen her.
What man, (and I know there must be some)...could describe what a little girl had on--It just seems hard to believe.
The clothes could have been destroyed, buried, burned...etc. How does anybody really know what she had on? Very convienient to be able to remember what she wore, after all...God forbid..he didnt know that was the last time he would see her.
I dont buy it. No matter how sorry I feel for George sometimes...I still think he helped her hide the body. I understand the grand jury testimony...all that, but he is an ex-detective. He knows how the game is played.

You aren't invisible! ;) You could be right, but I think she was buried once initially...then perp came back, moved the body, and put her in the trunk to transport her to where she ended up. I have to disagree with Dr. Perper on this one. It would only require tissue and bodily fluids to be left in the trunk for it to still smell after this long.

I wish that NG had asked Dr. Perper if the trunk being closed in high temperatures would affect how long the stench remained in the trunk. It stands to reason that it would dissipate more quickly if the trunk had been open.

The other statement that resonates with me is before that during the 1st jail call with CA, the Perp says, "You don’t know what my involvement is and stuff"

This really bothers me. Is it because her parents were just keeping an open mind and entertaining the possibility she had done something -- she was pi$$ed they don't blindly believe her or, do they know something she is alluding to?

Casey: You don’t know what my involvement is and stuff?
snip
Cindy: I don’t know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You’re not telling me where she’s at.
Casey: Because I don’t ****ing know where she’s at. Are you kidding me?

KC had blown 2 tires out just a few weeks before, correct?

Is there a spare-tire well in the car? I do not know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back