Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i would imagine cindy was in a panic, listen to her voice on that 911 call after she smelled the car, i can see her now furiously scrubbing out stains and washing those pants over and over...still doesn't mean she couldn't have thrown them out later and replaced them with a similar pair..but i would bet money she tried to wash them first.

Oh yes, she's a "clean-a-holic",(read OCD), washing the sweet smell out of Caylee's sheets weekly. :mad:

AND, remember, CA faults LE for not having an Amber Alert on "her" day 1.:rolleyes: She really takes the cake. Will someone please tell me that LE will be able to arrest her too, for something/anything!:furious:
My nearest calculation on that would be the day the trial comes to a conclusion. ;)

It would be very interesting to know how much trace evidence was found or better yet not found...In my car for example, you would find hairballs of hair from my DD who brush their hair in my car, dog hair etc. Just when I vacume it, it is a lot of stuff out of a car, I think..my gosh how did all that get in here? Well, how much or little was in KC's car? That would be very telling.

AND, remember, CA faults LE for not having an Amber Alert on "her" day 1.:rolleyes: She really takes the cake. Will someone please tell me that LE will be able to arrest her too, for something/anything!:furious:

LOL! I don't think being incredibly obnoxious is grounds for arrest but I do think they have legitimate cause for obstruction, lying, at the very least IMO.

It would be very interesting to know how much trace evidence was found or better yet not found...In my car for example, you would find hairballs of hair from my DD who brush their hair in my car, dog hair etc. Just when I vacume it, it is a lot of stuff out of a car, I think..my gosh how did all that get in here? Well, how much or little was in KC's car? That would be very telling.

Wasn't there a report released stating that the car appeared to have been cleaned?

I would have to go back and look at times, but if IRC they picked the car up around the 1:00 mark or so but didnt find Casey until 6:00 or so that night. She cleaned the car out threw the clothes in the wash because they smelled like the car.

That is my point tho...when did she have time?! They get the car back and she starts going through it when she finds Amy's number. She immediately (supposedly) begins by calling Amy to get that whole show on the road. She left to go pick her up as soon as she spoke to her at the mall then they go get Casey.

Out of everything that KC has lied about the one statement that she made that sounded like it could be true was....."I honestly dont know where Caylee is"

Could somebody have buried Caylee for her?

There was a thread a while back about KC's car - The Pontiac

Somebody on that thread suggested that Caylee was "Still in the Trunk" when George picked up the car.

Not in open sight but in the "Spare Tire Space" - And that GA disposed of Caylee

Does anyone know if there is anything in the Documents that mention whether or not the spare tire was actually in the "space" or was it missing?

I agree with you that KC's statement "I honestly do NOT know where my daughter is" seemed to ring true out of all the lies she spewed.. for some reason.. there was just something in her voice that made that statement stand out to me.
Personally, I have always thought it was because she put Caylee in a dumpster and knew it would be dumped.. but didnt know where specifically, so (in her WARPED mind) she had conviction in that particular statement being true.
I suppose Im just stuck on the dumpster theory... but Caylee's disposal site could have been in moving water.. or who knows with KC.. maybe she was speaking in the "philosophical" sense.. Her mind is so demented I cannot get any kind of handle on it.

The other statement that resonates with me is before that during the 1st jail call with CA, the Perp says, "You don’t know what my involvement is and stuff"

This really bothers me. Is it because her parents were just keeping an open mind and entertaining the possibility she had done something -- she was pi$$ed they don't blindly believe her or, do they know something she is alluding to?

Casey: You don’t know what my involvement is and stuff?
snip
Cindy: I don’t know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You’re not telling me where she’s at.
Casey: Because I don’t ****ing know where she’s at. Are you kidding me?

She's pissed because they don't believe her.

She mocks.... you don't KNOW what my involvement is??? (I bet she rolled her eyes when she said that & maybe even flipped her mother the bird)

Don't know but I bet it was the day of the 15th....couldn't wait to get GA off to work((?)She then scoured the car and found the notebook case with Amy's phone no. on it....wonder what else she found? My guess is she immediatley grabbed all the clothes she could find and washed them X2 at least. It seems she may have had the car about 4 hours before she went to retrieve kc....an estimate only

I agree with you that KC's statement "I honestly do NOT know where my daughter is" seemed to ring true out of all the lies she spewed.. for some reason.. there was just something in her voice that made that statement stand out to me.
Personally, I have always thought it was because she put Caylee in a dumpster and knew it would be dumped.. but didnt know where specifically, so (in her WARPED mind) she had conviction in that particular statement being true.
I suppose Im just stuck on the dumpster theory... but Caylee's disposal site could have been in moving water.. or who knows with KC.. maybe she was speaking in the "philosophical" sense.. Her mind is so demented I cannot get any kind of handle on it.

Dumpster, lake or she left it in the woods & watched an animal drag the body off.

I believed her when she said she doesn't know. She sounded tired also.... tired of hearing that same annoying question about the only one people seem to care about.

It amazes me that the family has HARD evidence that the child is alive but will wait until later in the week to divulge the information. But what amazes me even more is that they think this is a reasonable way to handle HARD evidence of Caylee being alive. To top that off, they think that WE also think they are completely reasonable in waiting for the press conference to alert everyone to this evidence.

Does LA have a back yard? Has it been searched? She may be closer than he thinks.

When in this trial, January 5th? I am clearing my calendar. Should I write to the judge to request special admission into the courtroom? I am sure there will be a crowd.

"They haven't even found the clothes yet." It sounds as if she is implying that LE searched the location of the clothes and just overlooked what was staring them in the face. KCLand is an ugly reality.

Maybe KC is saying, "na na na na na, you haven't found her clothes yet", because of the Disney dress that was discussed in the press. Meaning "ha ha, wrong clothes!":mad:

Out of everything that KC has lied about the one statement that she made that sounded like it could be true was....."I honestly dont know where Caylee is"

Could somebody have buried Caylee for her?

There was a thread a while back about KC's car - The Pontiac

Somebody on that thread suggested that Caylee was "Still in the Trunk" when George picked up the car.

Not in open sight but in the "Spare Tire Space" - And that GA disposed of Caylee

Does anyone know if there is anything in the Documents that mention whether or not the spare tire was actually in the "space" or was it missing?

I am a newbie but have been watching you guys for years.
I have spoken about this a few times recently. My thoughts right now are based on the fact of the odor still being strong, indicating that corpse was in car a long time. I believe she may have wrapped her on day 3 and placed her in blanket inside of perhaps a duffle bag or a rug and then secreted her in the wheel area under the liner ( the spare tire space).

This also accounts for GA becoming physically ill at the police station when he had to relive that moment of opening the trunk.Very telling how sick he got. Maybe he did dispose of the duffle bag or rug. I really can't see him working an entire shift with all that was going on....new job or not...this was major...would anyone be able to work under these conditions? I say no.

Ok in Cindys statement she says she found Casey at 7:30 pm, (could of been an hour or so earlier that she left the house to go get Amy) I am still looking for tow yard statement that shows when the car was picked up.

CA Says, "There is no odor --- NO ODOR!!!!"

CA Says, "There is no evidence --- NO EVIDENCE!!!"

CA Says . . . . .

Simon says (to CA), "Put a sock in it!" :crazy:

Yes and there were police with the family at the home during that time.

I had never thought about that before reading your post. DID LE stay at the A's house during that time? For some reason I thought that they took Casey, (during which time she tried running them in circles :mad:) but don't remember hearing that LE stayed there. hmm...now I really want to know for sure..

Maybe KC is saying, "na na na na na, you haven't found her clothes yet", because of the Disney dress that was discussed in the press. Meaning "ha ha, wrong clothes!":mad:

I believe she made the "haven't even found her clothes" statement long before the disney dress find (which was relatively recent.)

I am a newbie but have been watching you guys for years.
I have spoken about this a few times recently. My thoughts right now are based on the fact of the odor still being strong, indicating that corpse was in car a long time. I believe she may have wrapped her on day 3 and placed her in blanket inside of perhaps a duffle bag and then secreted her in the wheel area under the liner ( the spare tire space).

This also accounts for GA becoming physically ill at the police station when he had to relive that moment of opening the trunk.Very telling how sick he got. Maybe he did dispose of the duffle bag. I really can't see him working an entire shift with all that was going on....new job or not...this was major...would anyone be able to work under these conditions? I say no.

Great point. For GA to relive that moment and to get so ill -- was it just the smell or was it the memory of what he saw? I could not deal with a dead body decomposing, never mind a loved one. What a horrible memory.

GA also was trying to act as the liason, that if LE determined Caylee was dead in the car he wanted to be first to know to break it to CA -- also damage control? A guilty mind wants to be in the loop as to what LE has and by offering up some info and cooperating, maybe he thought he'd get the scoop?

Crazy thought.

What if CA discovered Caylee in the spare tire wheel well and buried her?

CA had sent GA off to work that day to stay and clean up. In removing items from the car and cleaning up, the car stunk according to LA -- Caylee was found hidden in the wheel well.

Remember, GA testified he was pacing and CA cried out, we lost her, we lost her. GA asked lost what? CA said Caylee.

Firstly, given what was going on, why did GA ask lost what? --- doh! but why was CA the one to say we lost her?

Did CA discover Caylee's remains and being the one to clear things up, did so, so KC does not know where she is and -- thus KC stabs -- CA does not know what KC's involvement is?

CA is always cleaning up KC's mess and keeps GA out of it. Maybe her passion and drive to seed that Caylee is alive is she is trying to clean up this mess as well.

The places to check if u think CA (r GA) found Caylee are her cell pings from the time of picking KC's car & CA picking up AH at the mall that day. GA's pings from the tow yard till he came back home from work the evening of july 15th. They both had opportunity to bury Caylee IMO. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back