Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't they have to share their "discovery" with Baez? :confused:

Not if they are still investigating /testing the remains, and we know that can take a looooooooooonnnnngggg time. Per Jean Kisaras (sp) on JVM Issues show this evening, if you are a college kid in today's world, trying to figure out what future path to take, Forensic Science is the way to go, as there are no where near enough of them in the world...

So what if Baez still wants the trial to proceed next month and the test results aren't complete ~ what would happen then?

Somehow I think the SA knows that Baez won't be ready next month for trial. Let's see, 3 witnesses, the fact that Baez isn't picking up all the evidence available to him from OSCO, him "hop-scotching" all over the place to do TV interviews, having his team doing "marketing tests" in other Florida TV markets to see where KC might get a fair trial, only 1 expert coming in so far to look at the evidence (Dr. Lee), not to mention what "surprises" may come his way during this week's pre-trial hearing. Of course the SA could just say that the testing was completed on January 3rd, and give him one full day to look at it before trial date...

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING TODDLER: You need to take care of yourself.

CINDY ANTHONY, MISSING TODDLER`S GRANDMOTHER: She`s not going to hurt Caylee, is she?

CASEY ANTHONY: No. I told you, in my gut, I know she`s still OK. I can feel it, Mom. I know she`s still OK. We`re going to get our little girl back and she`s going to be just as she was.
CINDY ANTHONY: Never let anybody (INAUDIBLE)

this was from the transcript from last night Nancy Grace 12-9-08....

WTH--"get our littl girl back and she's going to be just as she was" :waitasec::waitasec::eek: Just as she WAS???????

:bang: jmo

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING TODDLER: You need to take care of yourself.

CINDY ANTHONY, MISSING TODDLER`S GRANDMOTHER: She`s not going to hurt Caylee, is she?

CASEY ANTHONY: No. I told you, in my gut, I know she`s still OK. I can feel it, Mom. I know she`s still OK. We`re going to get our little girl back and she`s going to be just as she was.
CINDY ANTHONY: Never let anybody (INAUDIBLE)

this was from the transcript from last night Nancy Grace 12-9-08....

WTH--"get our littl girl back and she's going to be just as she was" :waitasec::waitasec::eek: Just as she WAS???????

:bang: jmo

LOL, I know, what little girl comes back "just as she was" after being kidnapped and taken from her own family :banghead:

I have a problem believing the body fluids on the trash bag claim. Wasn't it raining that day? LE didn't go back to get the back until many hours later on a rainy day. If the maggots were outside the bag, and there were fluids on the outside of the bag, wouldn't the rain have washed it all away? Also, would LE have had enough foresight to look for, and retrieve maggots from the ground around the dumpster?

I caught another freudian slip by Casey from the tapes NG was playing last night
She was talking about who she wanted to thank - mentioned the charities
then she says ( paraphrasing I was too surprised and didnt write it down )
whomever has any information to call it in WITHOUT haste .
heard it again a second time - yep without haste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apxmIJF8-n4

NG 12/09/08 Part 5 YouTube 9:34 on counter
KC: I want.. I want, her to be found whether I'm still stuck in here or not... I don't care.
CA: I think once she's found then you can tell everybody what you know, then you'll be... you'll be released...... don't you think?
Silence
KC: Potentially...... I don't know.

She knows!! I think she wanted to say "but what if she's dead mom?" I hope they put her on the stand and I hope she does tell what she knows, it will be a short trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back