Nancy Grace 20 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh and as IF LP doesn't have his own people filming..he said "oh a friend was taping blah blah blah" yeah anyone buys his stories..he needs to keep sucking on the toothpick and keep his trap closed.

Yep, I heard Baez said that no one from Padillas camp would be allowed to talk to her and he has already instructed her not to talk to anyone. That was all a bunch of bull that stuff he was saying how he could get her to talk. Do you think if she really told her parents anything that they would tell LE? forget it. I hope LE has the house bugged but I doubt it.

Do you really think Casey is going to let ANYone order her around??? She'll talk to anydamnone she wants...now hush up and get her a beer!

Do you really think Casey is going to let ANYone order her around??? She'll talk to anydamnone she wants...now hush up and get her a beer!

Wine cooler & blunt more her style . . .

Hi Leila! I was thinking the same thing too. While it's not uncommon for a psych eval to be sealed, it did seem to contribute to the high bail so just maybe she won't get out. Do you know if it will be by the same psychiatrist/psychologist?

I don't know the procedure for the psych eval, but I would imagine that there's several psychiatrists that the court has certified for their evaluations.

Ya know, if being in that house surrounded by Caylee's things doesn't drive her over the frickin' edge.... well, it is just beyond words.

Oh, I suspect that they will pack the stuff away so that she is not stressed....:mad:

She is a STAR, after all! gag

I still fume everytime they show that first video of her coming thru the jail right after her arrest..street clothes still on...with...well, I cannot describe her expression as anything other than a "smirk" verging on a smile....she makes me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back