Nancy Grace 2011.05.24 - GA's Attorney Mark Lippman is going to be on

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George being there at the drowning and sex abuse comes from Casey.
Roy Kronk BS comes from the attorneys .

Caller:

"If GA molested ICA why did she leave Caylee with him?"

I thought of that today.

I know! And why would the DT want to get her out of jail so badly and send her back to that house?!

JA told GA this morning that GA would be the 1st witness.

Hmmm, just when did Rosalie Bolin come on board? She has been known to pull some stunts to try to keep people off death row.

she had done that molestation and head injury blame game
wouldn't be very surprised if she didn't come up with some of the defense ideas of today

aww. Nancy sounded like she was choking up.

Well, yes, blame every one but KC, poor. poor innocent and abused KC. GA/SA made her stay in their home, steal their money..etc. This whole tale is preposterous!

Wow Ng already going off. Boy it has been a ride today.

Night all

:bedtime: :eek:fftobed:.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would feel such utter disgust for any one human being as much as I do for Casey Anthony, especially after today. It isn't enough for her to murder her own toddler in such a heinous manner, but she needs to destroy her father and brother and leave them in the wake....

All for what? Her life isn't worth saving, imo. Pure evil.

Apparently, because taking Caylee from them all wasn't enough to satisfy her thirst for revenge. Revenge for them unconditionally loving Caylee more than they loved her I guess.

Evil witch. Pure evil.

A body language expert would disagree with that. A body language expert would say that she was shaking her head AGREEING with GA, "no you didn't molest me".

Casey shook her head then George shakes his head before answering. The did it exactly the same way, after Baez earlier comparing the two to being alike. I may be a conspiracy theorist, but it wouldn't be suprising to find that this whole story and even their actions are preplanned. George was so quick to point out that this is the first that he's ever heard of all this .......

Oh no, Dr. Drew is addressing the abuse accusations...

Hearing BS say that he feels this is now a "Death Case" just gave me goose bumps and made me feel so full of hope.

If the Jury believes GA's testimony, it's over for Casey.........

MOO

This morning I missed the part where someone reported GA had been to talk to JA right before the start of trial. Is this so? Do we know any more than that?
I heard the part where JB asked GA if JA had 'prepped' him what to say but don't know what happened before then- how did JB know ?

As the judge said, the prosecution has a legal right to do this. :)
I know from experience this is true. Before I testified in a murder trial, the DA talked with me for 2 hours.

If the Jury believes GA's testimony, it's over for Casey.........

MOO

I agree but remember that jurors don't know half of what we do. Today is day one .... defense witnesses go last. That always concerns me ... and then there is the juror with memory problems ....

Oh no! Now Dr. Drew is saying she acts like a sexual abuse survivor.

JVM showed the clip from the jail visit when CA tells ICA that everyone is now saying Caylee drowned in the pool. And ICA says "surprise, surprise".

MAN O MAN - what the prosecution can do with this!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! I knew I had heard the defenses "pool theory" before but I couldnt for the life of me remember where. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea