Nancy Grace 8.26.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They did not - they wanted $5 million dollars of publicity and a percentage of the bail! I am not fooled by LP - he is sly as a fox, trying to keep in the good graces of the American public by saying "I made a mistake" HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING ALL ALONG - DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS MAN!
ITA this is not a stupid man...he is a bounty hunter who deals with criminals...I knew what he was getting into and I'm not a BH come on I don't buy it he knew and he let her out the question is why whats in it for him?

IMO, what you wear does matter. What Casey has been wearing to meet with her attorney and her weekley check in shows complete disrespect for the system. My attorney would have had a fit. Me and my kids were plaintiffs in large civil case. I watched him make my late husband's ex-wife spit out her gum into his hand in the elevator of the courthouse. He made us take out our extra earings. Tennis shoes not allowed for any type of meeting. He said we always needed to behave in public as if we were on the stand.

IMO, what you wear does matter. What Casey has been wearing to meet with her attorney and her weekley check in shows complete disrespect for the system. My attorney would have had a fit. Me and my kids were plaintiffs in large civil case. I watched him make my late husband's ex-wife spit out her gum into his hand in the elevator of the courthouse. He made us take out our extra earings. Tennis shoes not allowed for any type of meeting. He said we always needed to behave in public as if we were on the stand.
Couldn't have said it better.

Hee Hee- a long tunic so you can strap the plastic bag of someone else's tee-tee on your inner thigh and use it to thwart the authorities!

Here the probation officer goes into the restroom with them, or if the opposite sex, has an officer of that sex to go with them.

LOL...shorts were skimpy? Are you kidding? Girls her age have Britney Spears and the like to define fashion for them so IMO those shorts were very modest. She's in Florida for crap sake...gets alittle humid!

Did you read my whole post and my posts before that one?

I really doubt anyone needs 3 pages of discussion on her shorts to show that she's a crappy person. I think we all pretty much agree that she has no respect for anything.. she could show up in a nun's habit and we'd still know that.

Correct. She may have what it termed a mental illness but that illness does not make her "insane". She is very sane.. she knows just what she is doing.

Just like a raptor. She reminds me so much of the raptors in Jurassic Park.

The point of my comment about her short shorts were because in her condition for release, it was stated that there were to be no revealing, tight clothing. That is why the comment was written; not because I thought the shorts were too short. I thought it could be a technical reason for rescinding her bond.

Here the probation officer goes into the restroom with them, or if the opposite sex, has an officer of that sex to go with them.

Both states I have been on probation in did it the same way as well. I don't think many states would do it any other way, ya know?

I really doubt anyone needs 3 pages of discussion on her shorts to show that she's a crappy person. I think we all pretty much agree that she has no respect for anything.. she could show up in a nun's habit and we'd still know that.

Oh I agree. And her wearing the the Caylee stuff just didn't work because she doesn't care or have any respect for the situation at all. Ok, nuff said about the shorts. lol.

The point of my comment about her short shorts were because in her condition for release, it was stated that there were to be no revealing, tight clothing. That is why the comment was written; not because I thought the shorts were too short. I thought it could be a technical reason for rescinding her bond.

I agree, and I hope it is.

Your point was good

Just like a raptor. She reminds me so much of the raptors in Jurassic Park.

Great analogy! I have been thinking about her oddities (and there are many) and what exactly describes her aberrant behavior and I think you hit it on the head.We read about these types of cases constantly and they are usually wrapped up fairly quickly but this one is taking so long. Given the evidence and forensic material brought forth it is a given IMO.

Oh I agree. And her wearing the the Caylee stuff just didn't work because she doesn't care or have any respect for the situation at all. Ok, nuff said about the shorts. lol.

Ahh, her wearing the shirt on the other hand is like her way of spitting in everyones face. IMO

I would crap in my hat IF TP revoked her bond..it won't happen. He has said over and over on his thread that bail is a constitutional right. He also wouldn't do it for his business..would you hire a bailbondsman that revoked someone elses bond?

NOW this is not saying I wouldn't want him to..that is a different story.

Great analogy! I have been thinking about her oddities (and there are many) and what exactly describes her aberrant behavior and I think you hit it on the head.We read about these types of cases constantly and they are usually wrapped up fairly quickly but this one is taking so long. Given the evidence and forensic material brought forth it is a given IMO.

To me this shows just how sane she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back