Nancy Grace 8.26.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They did not - they wanted $5 million dollars of publicity and a percentage of the bail! I am not fooled by LP - he is sly as a fox, trying to keep in the good graces of the American public by saying "I made a mistake" HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING ALL ALONG - DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS MAN!
I respectfully DON'T think he is trying to FOOL anyone. I think he was a guy who had the money, means, and resources to come here and TRY to do something about this sweet, adorable, poor little girl. And he did. I know if I could have - and would have the means - then I would have too. He's down tonight - as I am. I really, truly want to believe she is still alive. And maybe she still is. Who knows any more - at this time - it doesn't look good. But IMO LP & TP were a couple of guys who wanted to try to do something for Caylee.

Nah...I believe they want to find Caylee. I believe in him.

I believe they wanted to find Caylee (and were looking forward to the publicity in the process)

I also think it was clear from the get-go they had NOT done any basic research outside of perhaps what JB told them and that THAT was the biggest problem.

Had they known more they may have still done it, but approached it differently. The lack of knowing even the most basic of details, and him then being stunned at what he's finding out, when a lot of it is more depth and confirmation and "filling in pieces" of what was known before they jumped into this is where they made the bigger mistake. IMO

Nah...I believe they want to find Caylee. I believe in him.

If you believe in him, than I've got some property I would like to sell you - his motives were clear all along. Give me a break, seriously. JB made it clear that CA would in no way be talking to the Padilla's - and wasn't that LP strategy - get her a warm bath, let her do her nails, and then befriend her???? PULEAZE! I think I'm gonna hurl, for real!

I wish her mother had said "you can't leave the house wearing that" like my mom did when I tried to go out in hot pants and go go boots! At least the media wasn't camped out in front of our home and I had to worry about my 'glamour don'ts' being out in the world for the rest of my life... Thanks Mommy!:eek:

She could have ben wearig a nun's habit and some would still criticize...no win situation for her

The way I understand it, it Casey violates any of the terms of the bond, the bond can be revoked.

This might be TP's out. If she does violate the terms of the bond he can use that as the basis for revoking the bond.

He does not NEED a reason.

I have to say, I agree with sleuthmommy on the skimpy shorts, and I live in Central Texas, home of humidity and 100+ temps. Of course, I'm also a mom to three boys so I'm a bit jaded... :)

I have to say that I too agree with you & sleuthmommy.
There is a time and place. And she is the poi in this case, she should attempt to put forth a more conservative image. She lives in Orlando,yes, but she's not on vacation! And she wasn't on her way to the beach.
jmho, of course.

There is a time and place. And she is the poi in this case, she should attempt to put forth a more conservative image. She lives in Orlando,yes, but she's not on vacation! And she wasn't on her way to the beach.
jmho, of course.
Oh, I dunno. What's the proper attire for the social occasion of having to pee in a cup?

I have to say that I too agree with you & sleuthnommy.
jmho, of course.

I could honestly care less about what the chick wears on her *advertiser censored*. I'd like to know where her child is.

"But LP read the affidavit before he got here. His crazy like a fox. I'm not all that ready to cut him out just yet. I keep saying I wouldn't ever sit down and play poker with that man (or Rob Dick either)."

I would. I can smell a bluff a mile away.

jmho, of course.
The days of "appropriate" and "respect or respectful" are long gone. Remember we have young teenage girl sports teams being "received" by Bush in the White House and what do they show up wearing? FLIP FLOPS - fancy ones but still so obviously flip flops. That's when I realized anything goes now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back