Nancy Grace 8.26.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would crap in my hat IF TP revoked her bond..it won't happen. He has said over and over on his thread that bail is a constitutional right. He also wouldn't do it for his business..would you hire a bailbondsman that revoked someone elses bond?

NOW this is not saying I wouldn't want him to..that is a different story.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA this is not a stupid man...he is a bounty hunter who deals with criminals...I knew what he was getting into and I'm not a BH come on I don't buy it he knew and he let her out the question is why whats in it for him?

I now know who Leonard Padilla is - I had never heard of him before he butted in this case. Now, millions of people know who this man is . . . so the answer is he had publicity to gain. What do they say? Any publicity is good publicity?

I now know who Leonard Padilla is - I had never heard of him before he butted in this case. Now, millions of people know who this man is . . . so the answer is he had publicity to gain. What do they say? Any publicity is good publicity?

You make a very good point

Casey Anthony is to Leonard Padilla as Al Capone's Vault is to Geraldo.

A mis-step, but not a career-ender.

I actually hope Tony Padilla doesn't revoke the bond, and I was totally against the posting of it, in the beginning. They are all getting what they deserve, imo. Cindy and George wanted Casey out, now, they've got her and have to deal with it every day. The Padillas have the costs of running their horse and pony show, with the Media attacking them more and more each day, getting it from all sides, bordering on ridicule. Forgive me but I'm rather enjoying it.

Casey's legs are too pale to be wearing short shorts. Guess she lost her tan in jail if she even had much of one.

I actually hope Tony Padilla doesn't revoke the bond, and I was totally against the posting of it, in the beginning. They are all getting what they deserve, imo. Cindy and George wanted Casey out, now, they've got her and have to deal with it every day. The Padillas have the costs of running their horse and pony show, with the Media attacking them more and more each day, getting it from all sides, bordering on ridicule. Forgive me but I'm rather enjoying it.

:innocent::rubberducky:

There is a link here somewhere to the handbook which details the conditions for her home confinement. There were different "levels" of violations and different consequences for each. If you review this, you will understand why a first offense would not result in immediate incarceration. Also, the terms are not specifically defined with specific language such as "shorts no more than two inches above the knee" and therefore the interpretation is open to the discretion of her caseworker.

IMO, in FL people seem to be a lot more openminded about appropriate dress. I've been in a Publix near the beach in Jax. and seen ladies in bikinis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back