Nancy Grace 8.26.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching now LP is supposed to be on - Jane Velez M said if BH knew what he knows now he probably wouldnt have posted bond- WELL IF HE HAD DONE A LITTLE HOMEWORK FIRST!!!!!!!
He should have read here more. IMO

Can LP BH revoke his bond? LP: It is up to his nephew. If he decides to revoke it, yes he can. It is not normally something done because bondsman's job is to free people from jail not consider guilt or innocence. He does not think his nephew will do that.

They should let the LAWYER who spends the most of everyday with her put up her bond..............He won't let them talk to her, so tell him to post it.

LE searched Casey's computer, typed in some keywords, up pops some chats Casey had with the fired LE, nothing in chats to lead LE to Caylee, romantic relationship, not fired because of relationship but because he lied about the relationship. He met her at a party.

Add to list..............
One career down the drain

Rehash Report: George Anthony had stated to FBI that the interior of CA car smelled "like a dead body", and tow manager also claimed to smell decomposition in the car.

UUUUGH!! What is it with one question and then a commercial??!?!?

Uh, does anyone else cry foul? Isn't that what they said they'd do all along if they didn't find Caylee in a week? I thought this was all about finding Caylee, and it had nothing to do with Casey's guilt or innocence anyway...
They should have kept out of it...plain and simple.

On an incredibly tacky but still pertinent note, I think those shorts Casey has on qualify as "tight clothing." At least, they do in my book... Can we revoke the bond for that?

IMO

I would think her attorney would tell her to at least dress respectively for camera appearances. They are all nuts !!

He can revoke it just because he "changed his mind" if he wants to.....he does not need a reason. I honestly hope that is what happens, as I feel the attorney USED their kindness and money to get what HE wanted, not what was best for Caylee.

Baez in my opinion doesn't give a "bakers damn" about Caylee..........JUST CASEY..........I have a funny feeling about this.

I want to know how did Casey get that attorney and WHO is paying him?
I agree, something smells and it sure isn't old pizza!

WOW~!!!!!!

Haven't been on that much today or yesterday. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A BRIEF RECAP ON THE PAST TWO DAYS? 400 PAGES OF WHAT? SHE WAS DATING THE COP INVESTIGATING???? WTH IS GOING ON?

They should let the LAWYER who spends the most of everyday with her put up her bond..............He won't let them talk to her, so tell him to post it.
Better yet...he should ask his client to tell him where Caylee is.

Defense Attorney suggesting a defense already: CA is beyond a sociopath, her mind is gone. She is not even aware of what is going on.

Basically laying the ground for an insanity plea now?

Can't claim insanity, IMO, since she's gone through the trouble to hide her actions. Insane people don't clean up the mess, don't hide what they've done, and don't see the need to lie to protect themselves (think Andrea Yates,,,whereas Casey is more of a Scott Peterson). No way an insanity plea would work.

He can revoke it just because he "changed his mind" if he wants to.....he does not need a reason. I honestly hope that is what happens, as I feel the attorney USED their kindness and money to get what HE wanted, not what was best for Caylee.

Baez in my opinion doesn't give a "bakers damn" about Caylee..........JUST CASEY..........I have a funny feeling about this.

I think the media exposure is his payment- I also don't think he knew (at first) the extent of her lies. I don't think he can un-entangle himself now- he has to just prepare for his defense in an upcoming murder trial and he knows his name will be linked with one of America's most notorious missing person's case and he is 'banking' on that!

Rehash Report: George Anthony had stated to FBI that the interior of CA car smelled "like a dead body", and tow manager also claimed to smell decomposition in the car.
I'm convinced (finally) that there was "someone" in that trunk.

TP should tell Baez that either his client speaks or back to jail she goes. IMO.

I agree. JB used the Padillas to promote the idea that Casey was alive and well, and taken by someone. That helps his establish reasonable doubt. JB could care less about Caylee or finding Caylee. He's only interested in keeping his client off death row.

I just have to add in regards to Tony Padilla revoking the bond..... Do you know what that would end up doing to his business? His credibility as a bondsman? He's got to try and salvage his reputation now somehow and live with the knowledge that he paid to get a child killer (IMO) out of jail. I don't feel bad for him because he and LP should have done their homework before taking this on. But looking at that situation from an objective point of view, I can see why he wouldn't revoke bond.

At least Leonard is honest to admit that he made a mistake and that it doesn't look good. He also said that 'a few certain people led his astray'. or something like that. I think he means the Anthony's. He believe the Anthony's and Baez with that rotten story until he read what LE had on Casey and the sociopath she is.

I asked this question in the general thread, but does anyone think LP might have been rushed into taking this case and getting Casey out by JB because he knew about the docs that were going to be released? I'm not even sure if that fits when JB saw the docs for the first time, but something seems off about LP coming in so quickly and believing he could "save the day." Might that have been a ruse?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back