Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Urine and Chorine... Chloroform.. interesting... Drown and urinated.. and then placed in trunk..

Interesting.

Also - she had groceries in her arms when TonE picked her up and she lied to him about the car being taken in and worked on!

More lies. Names of specific people who worked on the car!

What's even more interesting is Cindy talking about dirty diapers in the trunk last night on NG..They new the choloform information on Wed. that HAD to have been what LP was referring to as "shocking".

Why didn't Nancy answer the second question by the last caller regarding the chloroform coming from a hospital, CA is a RN after all.

Agree...

Casey is not a victim. Casey is/was old enough to know right from wrong. Her concealment of Caylee's body proves she knew what she did was wrong. A person who chooses wrong over right is not a victim.

I agree with this- This quote says it all, for me.

I'm about as flexible as can be, in terms of playing devil's advocate, and keeping an open mind...but people have gone through MUCH worse than Casey, and have gone on to become upstanding citizens.

Somehow I cannot see our party girl up and shopping by 7 AM.

Wow...did you hear what Leonard just said? Lee has been on the phone with him..."if Casey comes clean and helps find the body" will he bond her out???

We will have it exactly when we get the transcripts, but I heard LP say that if she came clean they would treat her like any other person needing bail. LP would not put up the 10% for any other person needing bail, so I would not assume that he was saying he would put up another $50,000, however after receiving the 10% his nephew TP would probably write the bond for a person needing bail, but if TP was considering bailing Casey, I think TP might ask for more than 10% this time since it is out of state for him and he would definitely need to watch her 24/7. So I think LP would more than likely just refer her to a local bond agent, just like any other person.

Someone mentioned why the Grandparents (or someone else) wouldnt say it was THEM looking up the chloroform, but then it just puts the spotlight on whoever actually looked up the chloroform.....kwim? I wouldnt admit to something I looked up (even innocently) if I could be connected to a murder somehow. That would be stupid!

Wouldn't it be the opposite? Once she was gone, she had the laptop with her (according to what Tony said)...unless the searches were all on the family computer?

If it was on the computer she had with her, anytime after June 15th make it nearly solely Casey, wouldn't it?

1. "Mom, I saw Zanny put a cloth up to Caylee's face and she passed out and Zanny said it was chloroform!"

Cindy would be online in a flash.

2. Or, perhaps a google search to see if chloroform traces are detectable in a dead body.

#2 could have been done by anybody in that family, providing the search was done after Caylee's disappearance and Casey had told her parents #1.

What's even more interesting is Cindy talking about dirty diapers in the trunk last night on NG..They new the choloform information on Wed. that HAD to have been what LP was referring to as "shocking".

:clap:

Good catch

That's just it. If he's been approached by the defense and is even considering an offer to testify on Casey's behalf, is he biasing his comments? We can't tell, because we're not experts in his field.

But if he has a particular connection to this case before a death charge has even been brought, it would behoove Nancy to replace him with someone who has no such potential conflict of interest.

As long as it isn't Dr. Lee - I can never make out what he's saying.

ROR!

Raff out roud!!! -Dr Henry Lee

just a joke guys- I'm not trying to be politically incorrect LOL:blowkiss:

I get the feeling that LP thinks Tony was in on it or is really the one to blame, and can't figure out why or how he has come to that conclusion. But, like LP, I'd like to know what time Casey was picked up from Amscot and what type of groceries she had. If it was for breakfast or other things.

Didn't he say earlier in the show it was late morning? I caught that too. The car was reported at amscot at 7 am and she called Tony later from what I recall. What the heck ...... this is so twisted! What is with the groceries?!!!!

exactly, I said the same thing when I heard about the chloroform this afternoon. This was the news that LP said that they found out about last Wed. I believe that is why she said what she did last night. originally I thought she was trying to use the urine as DNA excuse

I'd like to know the date that the chloroform computer searches was done.

Before Caylee's disappearance would lead to Casey being the most likely searcher.

After Caylee's disappearance it could have been anyone in that family.

I think the date of the searches was the impetus that caused LE to test specifically for Chloroform.

What's even odder is there is other stuff that COULD make your kid sleep if you wanted to drug them..I mean Benadryl knocks my 3-year old out..she has seasonal allergies. I just don't get why she would choose chloroform unless it was so readily available to her.

MD MOMMY how are you tonight? For some reason Benadryl has always SCARED the crap out of me! It knocks ADULTS out! But I don't have allergies and I feel for kids who do. You are right there are other OTC medicines that have that effect, WHY Chloroform? Why?

To me, the only other reason to have chloroform besides dying of cancer or thinking it would put someone to sleep would be to get high. Because now-a-days, you wouldn't be able to surprise me by telling me that chloroform was the new "Party" drug. Or as someone posted previous to make meth. But I was under the impression that chloroform was one those deadly byproducts (toxic vapors or fumes) released when meth is made. I dunno, I just want TM to be on air saying, "We've found Caylee!!"

I think TM is right about being within a 3 mile radius. He's done these searches before and I would trust his instinct.

Dinner calls my friends, I'll hopefully be back on in a little bit to catch up and stuff!

Didn't he say earlier in the show it was late morning? I caught that too. The car was reported at amscot at 7 am and she called Tony later from what I recall. What the heck ...... this is so twisted! What is with the groceries?!!!!

Yah.. I read somewhere though that the lady who called the tow company noticed the car there for several days before she called.

I don't think so. She told her friends before Caylee went missing that her mom changed her mind about the house.

Unless they can show the internet searches happened around the time she was telling her friends about getting the house.

I wasn't talking in regards to the Chloroform. I know Casey lies just to lie, but I wonder why she made the whole house situation up? Maybe murdering her parents had crossed her mind? I'm just speculating here.

He didn't comply! He Never gave NG a scenario, he skirted around the question

I thought he was constantly interrupted and thrown off his train of thought by the usually rude Nancy, but if it's true that he simply couldn't come up with a good answer, as you say, well what's wrong with that?

By the way, I'm no chloroform expert, but simply based on what I learned about chloroform in the last few hours following this case, I could come up with a dozen scenarios why Casey might've used chloroform in a manner that would not have caused Caylee's death. So could you, I bet. You don't necessarily need Kobe's expertise to answer that one.

Before I do it, and since I am still a few pages back....has anyone looked up using chloroform as a solvent?

Could Casey possibly wanted to use it as a way to destroy "evidence" (can't say that baby's name in this sentence) vs. wanting to use it as a quick death?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back