Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not watching the show so could you please clarify? Is Lee saying Casey will come clean and lead to the body or is LP saying separately two things? Is he saying he told LEE he'll bond her on that condition or did Lee say that? I'm just trying to understand if Lee believes Caylee is dead since we haven't heard from him lately.

Sorry for the confusion. LP was saying that Lee had been calling him constantly and was asking that if Casey came clean and perhaps led LE to the body or gave more info, etc, would LP be willing to bond Casey out. Who knows if this is accurate...

Unless, like another poster just mentioned, the searches contained threads like "How to kill someone using chloroform" or "how to use chloroform to kill someone quickly".

That evidence would indicate the chemical was in direct relation to Caylee's death.

And if they find a body and are able to find out the amt of the chemical that will be the straw that broke Casey's defense.

I've seen this theorizing in another case. Can we say Scott Peterson. He went fishing at the bay therefore that explained his computer searches for tides, etc. Laci's body was planted there by the real killers because the media reported where Scott was that day. Never determined the cause of death either.

exactly, I said the same thing when I heard about the chloroform this afternoon. This was the news that LP said that they found out about last Wed. I believe that is why she said what she did last night. originally I thought she was trying to use the urine as DNA excuse

I also thought that is why she was saying the dogs hit on the trunk. She referenced the playhouse and said LE told her the dogs could possibly hit on the playhouse if it had Caylees urine on it. I thought that and possibly the stain in the car was urine.

What's even more interesting is Cindy talking about dirty diapers in the trunk last night on NG..They new the choloform information on Wed. that HAD to have been what LP was referring to as "shocking".

I think there is more "shocking" to come before this is over...

What's even more interesting is Cindy talking about dirty diapers in the trunk last night on NG..They new the choloform information on Wed. that HAD to have been what LP was referring to as "shocking".

Cindy began spinning that theory last night, didn't she? It's amazing how this family can justify anything.

Cindy says Casey left on good terms.............

HA HA HA put perfume on a pig!!!!!

IIRC Lee said in his written statement that they had had a fight. Also JG also stated in docs that he knew Casey and Ca and GA had had a fight, which is why she had to shower at his place. Soooo, I guess someone is lying out there?

I've seen this theorizing in another case. Can we say Scott Peterson. He went fishing at the bay therefore that explained his computer searches for tides, etc. Laci's body was planted there by the real killers because the media reported where Scott was that day. Never determined the cause of death either.

Scott and Casey are a couple made in H E double hockey-sticks.

Casey and Melinda Duckett are best friends of the evil soul.

One big happy evil family.

1. "Mom, I saw Zanny put a cloth up to Caylee's face and she passed out and Zanny said it was chloroform!"

Cindy would be online in a flash.

2. Or, perhaps a google search to see if chloroform traces are detectable in a dead body.

#2 could have been done by anybody in that family, providing the search was done after Caylee's disappearance and Casey had told her parents #1.

Sorry I'm late with this server busy.

RE: Nursing and chloroform: An RN would not touch the stuff, if she could even get it. It is far too dangerous and carcinogenic. It has not been in or around Canadian hospitals for decades, and the US is usually faster than Canada when it comes to these things. The only way to handle chloroform would be under controlled conditions i.e. a fume hood with full HAZMAT gear and respirator. IMO

LP said Lee is constantly calling him. He told Lee, that if Casey led LE to Caylee, he'd post her bond again.

keep getting kicked off - haven't found much yet concerning chloroform on the skin.

perhaps I am thinking in the wrong direction, but it is a strong solvent. used to remove grease, varnish, tar, etc. I doubt she would use it for this purpose when gasoline or other household solvents would do.

My head just can't think anymore. :(

exactly, I said the same thing when I heard about the chloroform this afternoon. This was the news that LP said that they found out about last Wed. I believe that is why she said what she did last night. originally I thought she was trying to use the urine as DNA excuse

I also thought that is why she was saying the dogs hit on the trunk. She referenced the playhouse and said LE told her the dogs could possibly hit on the playhouse if it had Caylees urine on it. I thought that and possibly the stain in the car was urine.

Didn't he say earlier in the show it was late morning? I caught that too. The car was reported at amscot at 7 am and she called Tony later from what I recall. What the heck ...... this is so twisted! What is with the groceries?!!!!

Yah.. I read somewhere though that the lady who called the tow company noticed the car there for several days before she called.

Somewhere = in 400 pages of documents :p

Didn't he say earlier in the show it was late morning? I caught that too. The car was reported at amscot at 7 am and she called Tony later from what I recall. What the heck ...... this is so twisted! What is with the groceries?!!!!

Tony said in previous interviews that Casey was always cooking for him and stuff so that could have been what the groceries were for.

I thought he was constantly interrupted and thrown off his train of thought by the usually rude Nancy, but if it's true that he simply couldn't come up with a good answer, as you say, well what's wrong with that?

By the way, I'm no chloroform expert, but simply based on what I learned about chloroform in the last few hours following this case, I could come up with a dozen scenarios why Casey might've used chloroform in a manner that would not have caused Caylee's death. So could you, I bet. You don't necessarily need Kobe's expertise to answer that one.

You know, Pizmex, you are absolutely right. I have really never paid attention to experts, I like to research myself. This case has just taken a toll on me and I am very emotional tonight. I apologize to you because after reading my post , I feel like I was rude. Sorry, Pizmex, thanks for the reality check :blowkiss:

That's just it. If he's been approached by the defense and is even considering an offer to testify on Casey's behalf, is he biasing his comments? We can't tell, because we're not experts in his field.

But we already know that he was contacted by Baez --he disclosed all of this. I suppose he could be biasing his comments, but we were informed of his possible affiliations.

I have a question; didn't the expert also say, last night, that he was contacted by the prosecution as well? I'm not totally sure, but I have a vague memory of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back