Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping this because I want Pizmex to see my apology :blowkiss:

Awwww, I saw it the first time. You didn't have to apologize because I never thought you were acting inappropriately. It's perfectly OK to disagree.

I didnt read this whole thread, but does anyone find it weird that her boyfriend says he picked her up late morning at the broken down car, with the bag of groceries. Yet Padilla says the car was at the store at 7 am when a worker came in that day. Whos wrong? Is her bfriend lying now?

The Amscot MANAGER reported the car AFTER she had seen it parked for about 3 days!

Didn't someone (or the discovery docs?) say that there was a cleaning product in the car as well as the bag with pizza in it? What was that cleaning product?

Here's part of the great pizza experiment as per recipe given by George. I'm not sure how this relates to what was found in the 400 page doc, if the ingredients were the same. It was a bit ODD to me, however:

"When Eyewitness News first set out to test the pizza theory, it ended with rock hard slices that had no smell at all. But George Anthony said the experiment was done wrong, because it didn't include the laundry detergent. So it was repeated and left in the car closed in the hot sun.. . . . ."

The rest is here:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17292628/detail.html

Tell me how I am incorrect.
If Casey had the dead body in that car, Tony picks her up and she has a bag of groceries...WHY did he not notice the horrible smell on her!?
Makes no sense to me. Was the car not smelling that much yet?

Casey was standing outside of her car holding the groceries when Tony picked her up.

As far as the smell of the car....in the discovery docs, it says nothing about the odor until George unlocked and opened the car door and trunk. This would leave me to believe that the odor was sealed inside the car.

What I'm thinking is that the state's attorney would reinstate the limited use immunity offer, Casey would tell, then Leonard would reinstate the bond and she would be released.

This makes perfect sense. Not that perfect sense counts for much with this case.

Sorry for the confusion. LP was saying that Lee had been calling him constantly and was asking that if Casey came clean and perhaps led LE to the body or gave more info, etc, would LP be willing to bond Casey out. Who knows if this is accurate...

Not the exact words, but P said Lee contacts him often.

So Lee IS aware of the situation....not hiding out. Thank goodness.

MD MOMMY how are you tonight? For some reason Benadryl has always SCARED the crap out of me! It knocks ADULTS out! But I don't have allergies and I feel for kids who do. You are right there are other OTC medicines that have that effect, WHY Chloroform? Why?

To me, the only other reason to have chloroform besides dying of cancer or thinking it would put someone to sleep would be to get high. Because now-a-days, you wouldn't be able to surprise me by telling me that chloroform was the new "Party" drug. Or as someone posted previous to make meth. But I was under the impression that chloroform was one those deadly byproducts (toxic vapors or fumes) released when meth is made. I dunno, I just want TM to be on air saying, "We've found Caylee!!"

I think TM is right about being within a 3 mile radius. He's done these searches before and I would trust his instinct.

Dinner calls my friends, I'll hopefully be back on in a little bit to catch up and stuff!

CHLOROFORM! Almost as safe, and twice as stupid as huffing paint!

btw, actually Benadryl would probably be the safer option regardless. While there is much debate about the long term effects of using it on kids, in the short term it is next to impossible to overdose anyone, even a child, with it. If I remember it correctly then the LD 50 is pretty much larger then the stomachvolume can actually hold.

I just went back to the infamous "400" and reread Tony's statement. The detective didn't even ask about when he picked her up at Amscott. Not that I found. WTH?

I'm a nurse and have been one for 22 years now.
I never ever remember seeing, using or needing to use chloraform.
Of course I work in a neonatal icu, but I'm pretty sure chloraform is not something that is used in the medical field anymore these days.

Didn't someone (or the discovery docs?) say that there was a cleaning product in the car as well as the bag with pizza in it? What was that cleaning product?
Arm and Hammer detergent IIRC.

Casey was standing outside of her car holding the groceries when Tony picked her up.

As far as the smell of the car....in the discovery docs, it says nothing about the odor until George unlocked and opened the car door and trunk. This would leave me to believe that the odor was sealed inside the car.

Exactly. That's why there also was no smell noticed by the tow-truck driver.

Here's part of the great pizza experiment as per recipe given by George. I'm not sure how this relates to what was found in the 400 page doc, if the ingredients were the same. It was a bit ODD to me, however:

"When Eyewitness News first set out to test the pizza theory, it ended with rock hard slices that had no smell at all. But George Anthony said the experiment was done wrong, because it didn't include the laundry detergent. So it was repeated and left in the car closed in the hot sun.. . . . ."

The rest is here:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17292628/detail.html

IO did he mean they forgot to chloroform the 'za first?

She did ask and that info has not been released yet.

Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
NANCY GRACE:

Why did you not ask this question...

"When was Casey's lap top used to search for cloraform", "What was the exact date of the search"?

Nancy asked the local reporter if she knew when LE searched the lap top. She DID NOT ask when Casey made the SEARCH for cloraform!

Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but has anyone put the connection together that Cindy works at a medical facility of some type, of which they may have chloroform on hand at the facility for one thing or another?

Remember George saying there was some cleaning solvent in the back of the trunk, pizza etc.

Yep, just posted about that. Nice recipe he had there; not sure that was the entire recipe though. Seems George might know about that sort of thing having once been in LE. My opinion, of course.

had to be before cops returned her computer to her - when did they take the computer? Would have been before then.

Ohhhh man, hubby would have to go elsewhere. That wouldnt fly in my house, lol.

Here either. I laugh when I read things like that or, my hubby's home gotta go make him dinner, or gotta clean before hubby gets home. LOL. IMHO they have 2 arms, 2 legs, I'm sure can use a microwave, and can get the heck out from the front of the TV, and he can wash dishes, do laundry, or whatever, just LIKE I CAN.

Nope, wouldn't fly here either. I love when people gotta go so hubby doesn't catch them on the puter. LOL.

I didn't marry my daddy.

Sorry for the confusion. LP was saying that Lee had been calling him constantly and was asking that if Casey came clean and perhaps led LE to the body or gave more info, etc, would LP be willing to bond Casey out. Who knows if this is accurate...

Thank you :blowkiss: It's hard to tell sometimes when you don't see it or read it.

I just went back to the infamous "400" and reread Tony's statement. The detective didn't even ask about when he picked her up at Amscott. Not that I found. WTH?

Glad someone finally brought the subject of Tony's interview with LE up. I hope that this is not the only interview. If it is I am surprised at how little amount of time they spent with this interview.
I mean, he was the guy she was currently into. To my mind he would know a lot more than what he said in that interview.

JMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954
Back