Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
YES ....Cindy is enabling Casey by denying & attacking the truth.......

LP - Tim Miller - OCSD - The Public - The Media

TM is on NOWWW... go Equusearch.... Please find Caylee... God bless you and your team.

NG is kissing some TM behind now after what happened on Tuesday, IMO...........

TM is tearing up....omg...so sad. Talking about his daughter.

Ewww, the psychologist contends that Casey cannot face reality and the truth because Cindy herself cannot face the truth due to the fact that she is attacking the "truth" of the LE, LP, Tim, etc.

I really wish they would find Caylee alive, I would be first in line for the Anthony's to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" but I just don't see that happening....just too much evidence and KC is just reiterating the fact that she did something by remaining so quiet....

I wasn't upset of the first time the bond was posted, just shocked but this time I'm furious!

I can only imagine the LE patrol they will have to put on that street. LE will get tired of being called every time someone knocks on the A's door maybe they'll file more charges.

Tim talking about how his daughter laid outside for 17 mos before she was found because no one would help him look. He is going to do all he can do to find Caylee.

You can not look in Tim's face and not see a huge heart, compassion and just a wonderful man.

Yes, there is Tim Miller. What a dear man, he says that he understands what cindy is going through

Several pages back talk of chloroform in grps house dated I think 1949-1950 what is up with that? Who found the chloroform in the house, maybe I missed something.

Tim emphatically states "no I do not think Caylee is alive"

I have a Q, what was the correlation that NG made with the 615 area code? I missed that part and dont want to rewind the DVR cuz i'll miss something!!!!!!!

???????

The person that called LP and asked was KC a flight risk called from the 615 area code.....

Tim announces Big search planned to give closure to the whole community

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver