Nancy Grace 9/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the story we are told but it makes a LOT more sense that the phone was off because something was wrong and/or because MC did not want to be tracked while disposing of HaLeigh.

Did you mean to say MC did not want to be tracked, because I think we're learning from the posts concerning the cell phones that if their turned off they still ping and only removing the battery will they not ping, so I take it if MC didn't want to be tracked while disposing of H as you say she would have taken the battery out and not just turned it off, right?

snipped post above:

I have never heard these allegations before about Misty or Ron, do you know where I can read to learn the details because this is quiet disturbing if so?

LOL you have got my sleuthing curiousity hat tweeking. Yes, It's being reported as of today that Lisa and Hank Sr. Croslin are moving to MA. Oooh how I so wish I had an inkling as to what direction at least your thinking theories are, any itty bitty hints? :blowkiss:

Kool, Misty may not know that she would have to remove the battery to stop pings on her cell. She may have thought that cutting it off would be
adequate to conceal her whereabouts. thats just speculation.

Just want to mention about the slapping or reports that allege that. I don't know if he slapped those children, but I do know he used vulgar language, brandished guns and used drugs. I have seen these type of people up close and personal, and in my observation, slapping the children is a common way of discipline. We have noted that education was poor, and information concerning Haleigh's disability was probably not available to her (Misty). I feel like slapping, cursing was a form of discipline used on a frequent basis, but that is strictly an opinion from the facts I know about this case. I abhor even the thought of slapping children and think it is detestable as a way to discipline.:mad: These are just my opinions.

lol, actually Timmy & Chelsea said they moved to Mass for the state health care since she is pregnant and because she is from Mass and her family is there,

Pregnant again?

The thing that stands out in my mind about the 911 call is that Misty almost immediately starts talking about the back door being held open by a brick. I think my emphasis would first be on the fact that my child was missing. Details would come later. I can imagine that I would be like oh my gawd, oh my gawd, I can't find my child. Please help me! She's not here. Send help! It is like she prepared her story before she picked up the phone. She makes the same mistake that many liars make, too much detail instead of waiting for the 911 operator to ask for details. The issue at hand is, YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR PRECIOUS CHILD!

Furthermore, she brings this point home in other interviews where she talks about the brick and says she never saw any bricks around, even though bricks were found nearby. She is not smart enough to concoct a story that is believable. If there are bricks near your home that the police can readily ascertain, chances are you have seen them too. She even says that police found bricks nearby, but she never saw them in an attempt to cover her arse.

Peace,

Montana
If I woke up, saw the lights on in the house, went and saw the main back door open I think I'd immediately slam it shut and lock it and call 911 ~ and not go outside in the dark in case the "perp" was still out there, especially if Haleigh was afraid of the dark and wouldn't have wandered out there on her own. I can see MC noticing the concrete block there if she opened the main door and turned an outside light on ~ it would be pretty obvious sitting there. But focusing on it, I don't think so. I agree, the main concern would be that Haleigh wasn't there, and too much detail sounds rehearsed like someone wanted the point to be made that a perp came inside and took Haleigh. I would be scared to death of somebody still lurking around the house and hysterical that Haleigh was nowhere around. MOO

I think so big time!! I think there was not only competition between Misty and HaLeigh but lets face it, Misty is only young herself. So she could not cope not only with jealousy of how much Ron loved HaLeigh versus how he treated Misty but also the responsibility of dealing with 2 kids at night.

There was a tendency to hit the kids, strong parenting and I think that it was getting worse and HaLeighs illness tended to make her hyper and prone to tantrums.

Either Misty drugged her too much or slapped her to quiet her down because Misty was SO tired after an all out weekend and no sleep the night before.

My theory. Misty was up all night and used someone to help her cover up and stage.

cyberborg, I bolded a part of your post because it's an important statement. In fact it's the first one I've seen among the threads here about Haleigh's possible behavior. And, it's something I've been mulling over.
Only by looking at the many photos of Haleigh, have I thought she must have been one antsy and active little girl. The majority of the photos shows her in action or with her mouth open in a laugh or many a yell.
I've wanted to post something about what type of little girl she is but thought it would be taken as I was over stepping the bounds of discussing this little girl.
Was she sassy? Overactive? Stubborn? Daddy's girl who wouldn't listen to anyone else?
I think if we knew if she was a handful, we might have a hint as to how she and Misty interacted to each other.
I'm not saying Haleigh deserved to be scolded or hurt for being a problem, but maybe that is the only way a tired, and upset 17-year-old Misty could handle her.
There's so much we don't know about Haleigh. We always hear she was a sweet little girl. I hope she is. But, I'd love to know how well behaved she is and did she obey Misty when daddy Ron was not around.
jmo

The thing that stands out in my mind about the 911 call is that Misty almost immediately starts talking about the back door being held open by a brick. I think my emphasis would first be on the fact that my child was missing. Details would come later. I can imagine that I would be like oh my gawd, oh my gawd, I can't find my child. Please help me! She's not here. Send help! It is like she prepared her story before she picked up the phone. She makes the same mistake that many liars make, too much detail instead of waiting for the 911 operator to ask for details. The issue at hand is, YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR PRECIOUS CHILD!

Furthermore, she brings this point home in other interviews where she talks about the brick and says she never saw any bricks around, even though bricks were found nearby. She is not smart enough to concoct a story that is believable. If there are bricks near your home that the police can readily ascertain, chances are you have seen them too. She even says that police found bricks nearby, but she never saw them in an attempt to cover her arse.

Peace,

Montana

I agree that it is strange that she almost immediately starts talking about the bricks,like she wants to make sure she gets that in there, her priority. Also there is no urgency in her voice as soon as she starts talking. Sounds like she is calling pizza hut to complain that she didn't get enough cheesse on her pizza!:waitasec:

lol, actually Timmy & Chelsea said they moved to Mass for the state health care since she is pregnant and because she is from Mass and her family is there,

She had the baby July 16. I thought they moved after that.

If I woke up, saw the lights on in the house, went and saw the main back door open I think I'd immediately slam it shut and lock it and call 911 ~ and not go outside in the dark in case the "perp" was still out there, especially if Haleigh was afraid of the dark and wouldn't have wandered out there on her own. I can see MC noticing the concrete block there if she opened the main door and turned an outside light on ~ it would be pretty obvious sitting there. But focusing on it, I don't think so. I agree, the main concern would be that Haleigh wasn't there, and too much detail sounds rehearsed like someone wanted the point to be made that a perp came inside and took Haleigh. I would be scared to death of somebody still lurking around the house and hysterical that Haleigh was nowhere around. MOO

ITA, and let's remember that the first door closes by itself, so if it had closed on it's own, she wouldn't have seen the brick without opening that first door. she would have had to walked over to the door, opening the first door to see the brick. she didn't say anything about that.:waitasec:

I think the bricks that they found fell outta this girls head!!! God knows she's several shy!!! Maybe her and KC can both end up being tried in Miami together b/c of the "publicity" coverage of 2 dead children that died at their doing!!! They make me sick. I don't think that Ron had anything whatsoever to do with her disappearing. I think he did what he thought was best. He could break up with her with the really good chance she would lawyer up and not talk. Or hold out hope and keep and eagle eyes view of the last person to be seen with his child. You can see it in his face and eyes he does not believe her. I hope that they arrest her first and then tell him or he is probably gonna kill her on the spot. Living with her and all her lies and then finding out something horrific your g/f did to your daughter or took part in would push almost anyone over the edge. I hope that NG keeps the heat on her like she did KC until she breaks like a twig. jmo
:puke:

ITA, and let's remember that the first door closes by itself, so if it had closed on it's own, she wouldn't have seen the brick without opening that first door. she would have had to walked over to the door, opening the first door to see the brick. she didn't say anything about that.:waitasec:
So true! And who would open that main door and look outside into the darkness? Not me ~ especially back when I was her age! :eek: MOO

IIRC in the beginning she said that not only was the back screen door propped open but the inside back door was wide open b/c it didn't close properly and that the clothes on the floor were in the way. BUT in that interview in the mobile home clearly shows the opposite. Not only does a grown person have to work to get the door open, its loud, and doesnt stay wide open it swings back shut with a crack in the door.Until you lift, twist, and shove it back in to place. Then the clothes by the back door had Haleigh's jammies in it. Come on now coppers ARREST HER ALREADY! Seems to me that her inconsistencies since the beginning and the fact that Haleigh is still missing should count for an arrest. :furious:

Did she ever run over to Jr scoop him up so that no one could get him and starting running around frantic calling the police, screaming out for Haleigh, freaking out in anyway? hmmm Oh yea no she didn't. She reported her missing KC style and waited to get busted and for someone else to call and get "help". I have 3 kids and I just cant fathom the mindset of these people.

I just picked up on something during the NG show. Ron gets frustrated and says, "Give me MY "expletive" phone. I've got better people to talk to than those that aren't coming". MY phone, he says. Why didn't MC use her phone to call 911 as Ron instructed her to do when he came through the door? Might mean nothing, I don't know, but seems strange she is assumed to have turned HER phone back on at 3:15 am or thereabouts and Ron is referring to the phone being used as HIS phone?

I just picked up on something during the NG show. Ron gets frustrated and says, "Give me MY "expletive" phone. I've got better people to talk to than those that aren't coming". MY phone, he says. Why didn't MC use her phone to call 911 as Ron instructed her to do when he came through the door? Might mean nothing, I don't know, but seems strange she is assumed to have turned HER phone back on at 3:15 am or thereabouts and Ron is referring to the phone being used as HIS phone?

I hope you have better luck getting answers to this, Baz....I never got it answered.

I am wondering if she even had a phone..They both gave the same number on the report. He was yelling at her to give him his F@##g phone while on 911.....I just don't know. Did he take her phone from her when he left the house to make sure she didn't call anyone?...He may have taken it to make sure she doesn't contact WBG or he may have taken it to make sure she doesn't tell anyone what happened to Haleigh. RC may have made the calls to his mom and GMA to go to the house. Tn did not live close so she had her mother go.

After watching that video with Geraldo, Ron has no problems lying.

I can't listen to the mp3 now but on the transcript we have in the 911 call thread he says "where's my ---- phone, we've got better people to talk to than those ----- who ain't coming" which sounds like Misty was on her cell phone or a landline and RC was looking for his cell phone. Could anybody with good ears and good headphones listen to it and find out what he really says?

Misty may have drowned Haleigh or Haleigh may have drowned on her own. Ron has to cover this up. He calls Mom who sends her mother to go over there and check to see what is going on. Haleigh may have started acting up after GGMA left or before ggma arrived... Misty may have lost control and her temper while Haleigh was in the tub. She tells RC it was an accident and he gets this taken care of. Better for him if this is an abduction...sets stage. Misty adores him for protecting her. He protects her because he is involved in a coverup. They both have stakes in this and do not want to go to jail. This is the only thing I can say that explains the behavior we watch on a daily basis.

Misty's father seems like a big softy when it comes to his daughter. He would rather her to not be home at all that night. The incident may have occurred before she left. I have no idea what she did with Jr.

But Ron may firmly believe Misty and think it was an accident and Misty wasn't watching closely. He may feel it could happen to anyone...not likely. He has accepted the loss from the first day, IMO.

I thought he said "Give me my f@#@g phone, we have better people to talk to then them, they ain't f#$#g coming anyway"..going by memory here.

MC not answering phone during the night H went missing. Why?????

Since nobody has come forward in all this time to say that she was out partying with them, I have to wonder if she was actually out hiding the body when all those calls went unanswered.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member