Nancy Grace 9-11-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally Posted by absolut
So nate says that Casey told cindy she was not leaving but if she wanted to talk they could go outside the apt. Cindy, Casey and Amy go outside, then nate says that is the last time they (he and tony) saw them. So riddle me this when did cindy get the duffle bags and clothes from the apt. She dumped out the clothes for the detectives later that night as far as I knew.[/i]

From reading TonE's statement, it sounds like Lee came over and picked up the stuff. I would have to read through to give you the exact line, but that's the impression I got.

I've met Paris. She is, indeed, a moron. And all the depths of a teaspoon.

Not too long ago, BTW, she apparently did the wild thing on the dance floor with her latest bf, shile her bodyguards stood around her to block the view.

Brini, I am actually sorry to here you had the ordeal of meeting her. I never have and never want to meet her. Seeing her lie on Larry King Live with such a straight face reminded me of...well, I think you know who. She doesn't have any morals, but I would have to say that Casey has even less! And that has nothing to do with the case....just the pictures I have seen and the friends who have given statements.

I thought Cindy said they were in touch every day -go figure.

Thats AFTER she said she couldn't reach KC, for a period of time.

Wait a couple hours, for CA's next story.

The nut certainly didn't fall far from the nut tree.

You know what was really sad for me tonight? That NG spent 55 minutes on the case and gave the 911 victims the last 3 minutes of her show. JMO

One night wouldn't have hurt anyone to have those children of the victims be able to speak for 1 hour.

I didn't see Nancy's show tonight, but I want to point out that she honors a fallen soldier from the Iraq war every night, and hers is the only show I know of that does that. (Perhaps she felt her type of show wasn't the venue for a 9/11 tribute seven years later. That she acknowledged the anniversary it is honoring what happened. And, as other posters have said, there are many other shows covering the subject today and tonight. Which is good.)

I agree that 9/11 is a date our nation will never, and should never, forget.

Not too long ago, BTW, she apparently did the wild thing on the dance floor with her latest bf, shile her bodyguards stood around her to block the view.

something aint right with that one :eek:

I think we will find that she rid herself of Caylee's body the final time on the 26th. She had to have abandoned it then directly after. The worker saw it on the 27th.....in the am. She abandoned it on the 26th at some point.

imo

I think so too, I also think she had Caylee in her trunk from the time she borrowed the shovel til she left her on the 26th. She probably had her in some kind of bin and added alot of some kind of substance, to slow decomp. anybody know if chloroform could do this?

Well - she posted to facebook that day - the 28th - the day after the all white party - to Cameron:

1:12pm : "Got drunk last night. Threatened to kill someone. Good times."

They say that there is a nugget of truth in everything..........

OMG. A role model for our children?
Such a lady, isn't she?:confused:

Although all news is important, one day is nothing to dedicate, that's all.

I live in NYC, it was on the news all day - all the local news had tributes, all programming was interrupted for the 4 moments of silence and memorials.

I don't mean any disrespect, but 7 years later I can finally go on the subway without cringing that something can happen. I work on Wall Street, as much as I still grieve for everything that happens - I mean, I SAW it in person - I don't need to hear about it 24 hours a day so then I'm AFRAID again. I hate to quote GWB but then the terrorists "win."

I'll take my personal moment of silence, and then give my personal middle-finger to al qaeda by living my life as if it didn't happen. NYC doesn't stop/bow down for anyone, even terrorists. :woohoo:

I think so too, I also think she had Caylee in her trunk from the time she borrowed the shovel til she left her on the 26th. She probably had her in some kind of bin and added alot of some kind of substance, to slow decomp. anybody know if chloroform could do this?

Yup..(with the exception of the chloroform) and George NEVER went into that trunk on the 24th or he did and........fill in the blank here how ever you would like.

always imho

Tragic??????????? KC has brought this on herself. She thinks she is going to get away with everything but they are stacking charges daily and I love it. She does not deserve to breath the same air as everyone else. Maybe it is the cop in me but people like her always loose in the end and when she does the smug smile on her face will finally have been wiped away. I can't wait for that day to come.:clap:

I think the whole thing is tragic, none of it is entertainment. I don't see how anyone can love any part of this. It's thinking like this that is causing her to become the celebrity that she has become. This is why she is getting book and movie offers. Because people want to be and are loving watching KC suffer.

Lets let the investigators do thier job, and then let the judge and jury do theirs. We can watch, but not because we want to see KC get what she deserves, to see the smile get wiped from her face. Lets Watch because there is a little girl out there missing and we need to know the truth. If you allow KC under your skin, she will only eat you alive just like she has done to everyone in her life.

I'll take my personal moment of silence, and then give my personal middle-finger to al qaeda by living my life as if it didn't happen. NYC doesn't stop/bow down for anyone, even terrorists. :woohoo:

From one New Yorker to another............you got that right! Us scared? fuggedaboutit.:blowkiss:

Off topic sorry. We have to vote in this country in less than 2 months. I certainly haven't been following the candidates, has anyone else?

Better take this one to the parking lot....
Supposed to stay on topic.

Off topic sorry. We have to vote in this country in less than 2 months. I certainly haven't been following the candidates, has anyone else?
FYI...politics and WS don't mix...just a heads-up

Yup..(with the exception of the chloroform) and George NEVER went into that trunk on the 24th or he did and........fill in the blank here how ever you would like.

always imho

ya the way ca looked at him when he started telling that story was a look of fright! what reallllly happened the 24th? calling the police over gas cans? but yet they dont call the police when she steals $$$$$$$ from them, at least not til she takes off with caylee. maybe that has something to do with the poly denial.

I live in NYC, it was on the news all day - all the local news had tributes, all programming was interrupted for the 4 moments of silence and memorials.

I don't mean any disrespect, but 7 years later I can finally go on the subway without cringing that something can happen. I work on Wall Street, as much as I still grieve for everything that happens - I mean, I SAW it in person - I don't need to hear about it 24 hours a day so then I'm AFRAID again. I hate to quote GWB but then the terrorists "win."

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back