Nancy Grace 9/12/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not ready for show to end tonight, it can't already be an hour

Does anyone know if the tapes released today (which correspond w/previously released transcripts) are of the ENTIRE interview, or have they possibly held back more damning statements?

I think someone on this board pointed this out and I had not noticed it until then, but it really is amazing how KC walked out to the car the last time she was arrested. It was a slinky, trying to be sexy, look how beautiful I think I am, walk. If they show it again on the NG clips tell me if I am wrong.

You're right. It was the Paris Hilton Runway Walk. It's patented! Hilton will have a hissy!

Kathy Griffin doesthe BEST riff on that walk, BTW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koolaid_Drinkers

[edit] "Drinking the Kool-Aid"
The earliest known use of the term in its figurative, non-literal context (that is, outside descriptions of people actually drinking real Kool-Aid), is from a 1987 quote about former Washington, D.C., mayor Marion Barry in the Washington Post.[3][4]

The term is derived from the 1978 cult suicide in Jonestown, Guyana. Jim Jones, the leader of the Peoples Temple, persuaded his followers to move to Jonestown. Late in the year he ordered his followers to commit suicide by drinking grape-flavored Flavor Aid laced with potassium cyanide. A camera from inside the compound shows a large chest being opened, clearly showing boxes of both Flavor Aid and Kool-Aid.[5]

more at link

In reference to Casey, her lawyer and family "drinking the koolaid"
Means, they've all become members of the same club/cult. They all are going to believe the lies.:mad:

KC has been going around in circles spinning her web of lies.

JMO

Darn! I was hoping they would arrest her during the show. What station will be sure to break in and show it? I don't want to miss it.

I wish they would play the portions of the tape when the detectives were playing it very kind and understanding. They were trying to give her an "out". It was only later in the tapes when confronted with all her lies and she still refused to help them find Caylee that they took a sterner approach. I was amazed at their patience.

Totally agree. I have heard and seen a lot of interrogations and they were very patient and very good to her. Too good. Nicer than she deserves. But they will play well in court and when heard as a whole, she is toast.:behindbar

Maybe Larry King, not sure, I want to see if one also.... will definitely see if Greta has update

I really wish that NG had been on tonight or at least called in herself!

Grrr. I hate when our local station cuts the last few minutes here. I always have to watch it on the rerun to see what I missed on NG.

Did I miss anything?

Grrr. I hate when our local station cuts the last few minutes here. I always have to watch it on the rerun to see what I missed on NG.

Did I miss anything?

Nope- the last few minutes are dedicated to war heroes (not that they aren't impt- they are!), and she goes off air about 5 minutes before the hour!

That host sucked. They didn't even show Natisha live at the house much or speak with the experts.

I've heard all the tapes released this afternoon - that's old news. If LE agreed to let Baez take her in without grandstanding, I AM SHOCKED. She has not done a thing to help them and I'd think they'd not be so quick to help her out. I hate her and can only imagine how they must feel.

With all the frustration that is felt here on WS and around the country regarding this case, it is hard to imagine how frustrated and ANGRY LE has to feel. I am positive they eat, breathe, sleep (or not) this case.

I cant even find all of the words.. this is the first time I have heard any of the tapes.

She is trying so hard to SOUND emotional and failing MISERABLY. She trying to give her words meaning and voice. She is acting.

Its like. Blogging. You read what you are typing in your head and use italics, or bold font type to express how what your saying should read. You know what I mean? You read it back to yourself and wonder how people will take it or what else might think of what you're saying.

DIANE!

MORE explosive stuff at 8?

JVM was hosting the night KC got hauled from the A's house. She ran new stuff on the late show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back