Nancy Grace 9/12/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if we will see a news conference before this goes off the air?

I guess this is the wrong discussion to ask.....but we are discussing the web cam, right?
I need to find out why my Cam 1 & 2 aren't working?
I get the screen but no pic even when refreshing by highlighting the addy above and hitting the Enter button.
Sooooo, guess to keep on topic I'll go to the Web Cam group to ask.
BB in a bit.

kool aid references to Jim Jones and all that drank poison kool aid

But of course!

:boohoo:....Casey is not liking this show!
Wonder if she's throwing a big tantrem?

"Call Diane Dimond Mother, and tell her I don't like the way that lady shrink's talking about me" Call her NOW MOTHER!!!!

I wish this was video and not just audio!! Does anyone know if it is- and they're just releasing the audio? Let's get some current technology OCSO!

Also, does anyone know- Is this the last time she spoke w/authorities?

I thought it sounded like a kind interrogation, dang defense attorneys

"Call Diane Dimond Mother, and tell her I don't like the way that lady shrink's talking about me" Call her NOW MOTHER!!!!

:clap::clap:

LOL, sweetmop! "But, but, but, I AM SPECIAL!"

Get these audio interviews thrown out? I doubt they can, IMO!

:clap::clap::clap:

I sure hope that they can not have these tapes thrown out!
Tapes will hang her, huh?

I hope they bring this police officer back on another time with Nancy. I think Nancy could really pick his brain.

Yeppers!

What do the references to Kool aid mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koolaid_Drinkers

[edit] "Drinking the Kool-Aid"
The earliest known use of the term in its figurative, non-literal context (that is, outside descriptions of people actually drinking real Kool-Aid), is from a 1987 quote about former Washington, D.C., mayor Marion Barry in the Washington Post.[3][4]

The term is derived from the 1978 cult suicide in Jonestown, Guyana. Jim Jones, the leader of the Peoples Temple, persuaded his followers to move to Jonestown. Late in the year he ordered his followers to commit suicide by drinking grape-flavored Flavor Aid laced with potassium cyanide. A camera from inside the compound shows a large chest being opened, clearly showing boxes of both Flavor Aid and Kool-Aid.[5]

more at link

I wish they would play the portions of the tape when the detectives were playing it very kind and understanding. They were trying to give her an "out". It was only later in the tapes when confronted with all her lies and she still refused to help them find Caylee that they took a sterner approach. I was amazed at their patience.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjlm730
Back