Nancy Grace 9/12/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow the part where she goes

my mom will never forgive… I will never forgive myself that I may never see Caylee again… but I dont want to think that

says it all there… CA would forgive her eventually if she were found alive… but she would not be forgiven at all if found dead

So KC is in pure denial that she is not dead so what you dont know won't hurt you so the day she starts to think she is dead and gone is the day she will break down.

She's not in denial, she just doesn't want to think about it!

My heart has been breaking since this case started, but after hearing KC's cold voice, its breaking even more. No doubt that poor lil angel is on longer with us.

Is every Friday night going to be arrest KC night? I wonder if she will have that smug smile when they cuff her again??

When the officer was asking about giving Zenaida money, wasn't he referring to her giving money for babysitting purposes and not "selling" her as Casey responded? Or did I miss something.

For sure Slinkyy, I so agree... I just want her found and an end brought to this, my heart is breaking too... we have lost three adult kids to illness and I totally hate the way this mother is acting

Yes she was jealous. Of the attention CA gave Caylee. Plus she never bonded with Caylee. Caylee was a big inconvenience for Miss Party Girl! OOOhhhhh! she makes me sick!!!!
"They want all of the attention to themselves!"

They think they are so important that they have to get security to protect them. I can't help but laugh.

Okay on the tapes does the Detective ask if she gave ZG any money that day?

I agree that another arrest may be going down tonight, hope we know before show goes off the air, but bet they wait to leave until it is over

Mybe, just maybe, when she turns herself in for the lastest charges they will also charge her with murder?

When the officer was asking about giving Zenaida money, wasn't he referring to her giving money for babysitting purposes and not "selling" her as Casey responded? Or did I miss something.

I just posted something similar..if Casey SOLD her then ZG would be giving HER money...that part is sketchy.

I took it as he was asking for ZG babysitting.

(((((SweetMop))))) for your bad day.

I loved Diane D when she was covering M. Jackson and his trial. She was always privy to the good stuff.
Hope it's the same when she subs for NG.

Thank you Amity:blowkiss:
I like Diane too. She sure got all the goods on MJ!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back