Nancy Grace 9/12/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is not afraid of anything, honestly I don't think she can feel anything either. Sheis pyscho...

It would not have been tried in the media if she had told truth from the beginning

I think someone on this board pointed this out and I had not noticed it until then, but it really is amazing how KC walked out to the car the last time she was arrested. It was a slinky, trying to be sexy, look how beautiful I think I am, walk. If they show it again on the NG clips tell me if I am wrong.

Are you kidding me? At the beginning, they said that they just used the conference room to give them privacy. They say that the door is not locked. This guy is full of POOP!

What she needs is a good A$$ beating. Any takers?????????????

These defense attorneys make me wanna scream!!!

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE"S RIGHTS????

what makes you think that?

Because JB just showed up at the house. There is a car with two guards in it where the guards are just hanging out around the car waiting for something. There is a microphone stand to the left of the house.

Are you kidding me? At the beginning, they said that they just used the conference room to give them privacy. They say that the door is not locked. This guy is full of POOP!

Typical defense attorney mumbo jumbo:crazy:

lol, I agree Should, what a bunch of hooey

Nope I think they asked if ZG gave Kc any money that day. Like she sold Caylee .

I need to double check but I'm almost positive they said "did you give ZG any money" and KC said I would never sell my child..which was totally not the question.

I wish the camera worked. I want to see this secuirty and the microphone stand. The camera almost never works.

Of course Jose timed it just right to get to the Anthony house! Just in time to get his big square butt on TV!

Of course Jose timed it just right to get to the Anthony house! Just in time to get his big square butt on TV!
He sure did.
They're all sitting there watching NG, eating popcrn, drinking koolaid.

I think someone on this board pointed this out and I had not noticed it until then, but it really is amazing how KC walked out to the car the last time she was arrested. It was a slinky, trying to be sexy, look how beautiful I think I am, walk. If they show it again on the NG clips tell me if I am wrong.

Yes, and I cannot believe she did not dislocate her hips!

Also, Casey will NEVER talk!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ
Back