Nancy Grace 9/12/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally agree. I have heard and seen a lot of interrogations and they were very patient and very good to her. Too good. Nicer than she deserves. But they will play well in court and when heard as a whole, she is toast.:behindbar
I agree. That defense attorney was ridiculous IMO. If LE cannot even raise their voices at people then we can expect a lot less confessions. No way were they out of line during this interview. They clearly told her the door was unlocked and she agreed that she was there of her own free will.

DIANE!

MORE explosive stuff at 8?

JVM was hosting the night KC got hauled from the A's house. She ran new stuff on the late show.

Really? Thanks for the tip. I'll have to watch again.

I am such a :loser:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Totally agree. I have heard and seen a lot of interrogations and they were very patient and very good to her. Too good. Nicer than she deserves. But they will play well in court and when heard as a whole, she is toast.:behindbar

These are the first we've heard w/Casey, right? (just making sure :waitasec:)

I wish this was video and not just audio!! Does anyone know if it is- and they're just releasing the audio? Let's get some current technology OCSO!

Also, does anyone know- Is this the last time she spoke w/authorities? Or do we have any other such treats in store?

OMG!:clap::clap:
I hadn't seen this! Hilarious! LMAO!
Thank you PTMotrin! I needed the laugh!:)

Did you notice in the picture of Cindy Anthony with the hammer that she wears her wedding ring on her middle finger??? What's with that? Is that some kind of symbolic gesture? :eek:

Did you notice in the picture of Cindy Anthony with the hammer that she wears her wedding ring on her middle finger??? What's with that? Is that some kind of symbolic gesture? :eek:
Yes I did notice that.
Goodness only knows what that might mean.

I've heard all the tapes released this afternoon - that's old news. If LE agreed to let Baez take her in without grandstanding, I AM SHOCKED. She has not done a thing to help them and I'd think they'd not be so quick to help her out. I hate her and can only imagine how they must feel.

It is frustrating, but LE can't afford to have public opinion turn against them right now, which it might if they appear to be harassing her. We know this isn't the case, but the average citizen who hasn't been following the case as closely might start feeling sorry for the evil #itch.

Here's a shot I grabbed when the camera came up a minute ago:

2a6vvut.jpg

It is frustrating, but LE can't afford to have public opinion turn against them right now, which it might if they appear to be harassing her. We know this isn't the case, but the average citizen who hasn't been following the case as closely might start feeling sorry for the evil #itch.
Why didn't he just drive Casey over to the station to turn herself in?

I got bumped off of here for 40 minutes!
Busy night.
Did KC get thrown back in slammer yet?

I got bumped off of here for 40 minutes!
Busy night.
Did KC get thrown back in slammer yet?

I believe the server is in Texas, so maybe weather problems? I could be wrong though.

I love Diane Dimond.

I believe the server is in Texas, so maybe weather problems? I could be wrong though.

I love Diane Dimond.

I love Diane too.
I didn't realize the server was in Texas, I bet that's the problem.

Hope all of our friends in Texas stay safe and out of Ike's path.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back