Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Charges difficult to defend since they have her on tape signing her own name.

NG is back

KC rearrested today
KC audio tapes released
Will the search resume
Hi! And thank goodness Nancy is back for the 'breaking news' of today. LOL. I read up on what happened earlier while at work. I can't see how Casey will be able to dodge these fraud charges with all the videotape from banks, stores, etc.

67 years possible for Casey to serve or could get as little as just probation.

10 charges = 67 years.. she COULD get as little as probation...

Arrests have been made on less evidence than we have now...

IMO, she hasent been arrested because there is much, much more evidence...

commerical

Watching that video clip of Cindy's confrontation with that woman, I noted that it was some man that came out of nowhere and pinned the woman to her car, slamming the car door on the little boy. Who was that man???
Don't know but I sure felt bad for that poor little boy!! I wonder if it was the woman's bf or husband from the passenger's side of the car?

"with dignity" LOL!!!

Wow her lawyer said dignity. This does not even come close to KC..

dignity refers to a state of righteousness, integrity, or virtue in human beings. The term dignity is defined as "the state of being worthy of honour or respect"

Watching that video clip of Cindy's confrontation with that woman, I noted that it was some man that came out of nowhere and pinned the woman to her car, slamming the car door on the little boy. Who was that man???

I'm not sure but he looks like the same man that had the fist fight with another man last week.

NG just said more tapes TODAY? huh?

Gosh. Caylee gone 13 weeks.

actually it would interesting to see how she would hold up in gen pop
She'll have her chance at that after she's convicted, imo, but now I think they're trying to make sure nothing happens before trial so the Anthony's won't sue the county. Just my thoughts. :)

Caller passes along idea of Casey in general population with inmates who know her dad was a :cop:

LP saying same old stuff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal
Back