Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Juliet Lewis - The actress in Natural Born Killers

Says LP

Caller passes along idea of Casey in general population with inmates who know her dad was a :cop:
Worse than that she's possibly a baby killer and even other inmates don't like baby killers. MOO

i wish NG knew he was supposed to be meeting with Yuri so she could ask him why!?! ugh!

Lied about working at TGI Fridays, (I havent heard that one), Fusion, Sports Authority, Universal

Was Casey wearing Rosary beads around her neck?

When she was rearrested today?

Watching that video clip of Cindy's confrontation with that woman, I noted that it was some man that came out of nowhere and pinned the woman to her car, slamming the car door on the little boy. Who was that man???

Local news at 6pm reported that was the woman's adult (or "older") son --not sure which. I flip between all channels so I don't know source, wkmg, maybe?:waitasec:

Cindy has phone records.. why doesn't she release them?

I want to strangle that girl, what a piece of work

No movement on the Lie Detector tests from the family

The last caller had an interesting idea ~ convict her on the current charges, send her to state prison instead of the "cushy county jail cell" while they're building the murder case and maybe she'll crack when exposed to general population life in prison. :behindbar I agree I think that's what LE wants to do, but I'm not so sure Casey will ever "crack". MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe
Back