Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy keeps saying that new audio taps were released.

Her banner at the bottom of the screen says, "Police release more, never heard before audio tapes" The tapes the we are hearing are the tapes tht were released on Friday.

Why is she saying there are new audio tapes? Am I missing something?

Guess NG just means tapes are new to her show maybe? Ones she didn't play Friday......

I love how these Lawyers are so concerned with Casey's rights being violated but they never mention that a 3 year old girl is missing & Casey holds the key to locating her

Nancy keeps saying that new audio taps were released.

Her banner at the bottom of the screen says, "Police release more, never heard before audio tapes" The tapes the we are hearing are the tapes tht were released on Friday.

Why is she saying there are new audio tapes? Am I missing something?
She was off Friday so maybe the tapes are new to her! :D

I swear, I would be BAWLING with they way they interrogated her, I just don't understand how she can be so callous and non-feeling....I just don't get it :furious:

LP talking about William Waters & Laura Rose being connected to ZG! We've been down that road as well.

Leonard drops the bombshell.

Anthony's are not getting these tips! Huh? Well now..

NG said to LP that she really believes C & G are getting tips... (she kind of stated it as a question). LP shakes his head no... NG says "aren't they?". LP says "they are not"

Didn't LP say that WW lived just down the street from AL?

Thanks Bosco! Boy he sure looked like a real ! It looked like it was him that slammed the little boy's arm in the door. I hope the DFC does something about what that woman did. :mad:

Yes he does look like a - I think he has been hanging out there for 2 weeks causing trouble

I'm almost sure he was the same guy who threw a punch at one of the Neighbors last week - I could be wrong - I'm trying to find the Video of the fight to see if it was him

I am confused about what LP was saying with the restraunt person being linked to Lee. Did anyone understand that?

When LP was talking about William and Laura being connected to ZG and Lee and Casey, was he getting at that the A's were trying to make it look like they knew each other?

I wonder if this explains Yuri's trip to Cali to visit with the Padillas Thursday?

Leonard drops the bombshell.

Anthony's are not getting these tips! Huh? Well now..

I could have told her that! Good to get some confirmation though.

Everyone here has at least suspected that the tips weren't real well with the exception of a few.

NG said to LP that she really believes C & G are getting tips... (she kind of stated it as a question). LP shakes his head no... NG says "aren't they?". LP says "they are not"

So they've been making up the 'tips'?
Can they get in trouble with LE for that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back