Nancy Grace 9-15-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG said to LP that she really believes C & G are getting tips... (she kind of stated it as a question). LP shakes his head no... NG says "aren't they?". LP says "they are not"

How does LP know this? He has not been in the house for weeks. Is he getting info from Lee or LE? Hmmmmm ...

I swear, I would be BAWLING with they way they interrogated her, I just don't understand how she can be so callous and non-feeling....I just don't get it :furious:
She's definitely a study in criminal psychology! I can't believe it either, she's only 22 y/o and has no prior record that we know of, so I would think she'd break down and at least start crying. MOO

They just played the part of the tape where KC admitted she lied about working in an office there. But then she says she still has a Universal ID and that she used to have an office when she worked there.

I thought she used to work there in a Kodak kiosk selling film and cameras.

back to the cell phone records ca said she had of casey on the ng show cindy also said that there were calls not on the bill between her and casey as well so that was cindy's way of saying well your not gonna see the call on caseys phone from zg cause some of ours werent

When LP was talking about William and Laura being connected to ZG and Lee and Casey, was he getting at that the A's were trying to make it look like they knew each other?
I'm not quite sure what you mean. But I took it (and I think LP said) that LE had been made aware of WW and LR and them being connected to ZG and they (LE) are looking into it. Interesting that WW was on her jail visitor list real early on.

I think that whoever was in the house with Casey 24/7 in Padilla's team was wearing a wire and that everyone in the RV was listening to what was being said. JMO

LP talking about William Waters & Laura Rose being connected to ZG! We've been down that road as well.
i just heard that... that came from WS! I'm on dial up - not quick enough to find that link

I love how these Lawyers are so concerned with Casey's rights being violated but they never mention that a 3 year old girl is missing & Casey holds the key to locating her
This is what upsets me the most - it's all about Casey - what about the rights of a 2 year-old girl to live? Doesn't she have that right - to be loved and protected by her mother, not lost by her mother.

I really think that Micheal Jackson should sell Neverland to the Anthony's.........they already live there in their minds..........

This is what upsets me the most - it's all about Casey - what about the rights of a 2 year-old girl to live? Doesn't she have that right - to be loved and protected by her mother, not lost by her mother.

The world revolves around Casey.

When LP was talking about William and Laura being connected to ZG and Lee and Casey, was he getting at that the A's were trying to make it look like they knew each other?

I don't know. I swear LP gets his ideas here as that was/is discussed on the MS thread here. Recently

NG said to LP that she really believes C & G are getting tips... (she kind of stated it as a question). LP shakes his head no... NG says "aren't they?". LP says "they are not"
Trust me, people will insert themselves into this case all the time. The only tip I knew of that Cindy had was the airport siting and that WAS followed up by police. A legitimate tip would most likely not be called in to the Anthonys. Unless it was one of Cindy's buddies calling to tell her that they ran into a woman in Timbucktoo who swears she saw Caylee in Africa.

And as far as Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico is part of the US so FBI could follo up on this. Their only hope is Mexico.

Ahh here is the MH, the marine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain
Back