Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lee: Wonder if he (maybe the whole family) made a deal with Casey, something like (twist if you like).....Tell us the truth and we will back you 100% no matter what. We are on your side Casey!!!

It would make sense since imo she killed Caylee because she thought they were against her and on Caylee's side. I think what she heard from Cindy (in her own mind) was "you are a bad mom and need to get out and grow up but leave precious little Caylee here, she doesn't deserve having a bad mom like you!"

We also know from Casey...everyone's against her, no one is listening to her, everyone just cares about Caylee, etc....

Having them on her side now, fighting in the yard for her honor, hanging and high fiving with her bro, it must all feel so good now.

I think the family might reason that they can't bring Caylee back, but they can't lose KC, too.

GA didn't object to the polygraph, until LA put his foot down. And, GA is an ex-cop.

It could have been on the advise of Baez.

In the pg 40 of 400 page docs, JG said he received a phone call from his friend Jeff who had received a call from OCSO on CMA's ell. This was at 12:05 am.

Do you think that this was not Jeff H - but some different Jeff?

If Casey hadn't really been close to Jeff H. and had only just recently casually seen him - how would he know to call Jesse?

Was it some different Jeff - that knows Jesse?

IMO Leonard P. seems to read this and other blogs to get these ideas. I doubt anyone else accompanied Casey in Caylees disappearance. I believe she acted alone.
However, I do believe her brother may know more since then, as Casey cant keep quiet (except to LE of course) and could have told Lee something. Also Lee was the one who supposidly said no lie detector test.

A good defense lawyer will advise his client not to take a polygraph. The same might be true about the parents of client.

what names did lp say lived at sawgrass? I caught AD but what was the 2nd one, pm me if need be, tia!

Do you think that this was not Jeff H - but some different Jeff?

If Casey hadn't really been close to Jeff H. and had only just recently casually seen him - how would he know to call Jesse?

Was it some different Jeff - that knows Jesse?

Good question. I don't know. Unless the cops questioned more than one Jeff H?

IMO Leonard P. seems to read this and other blogs to get these ideas. I doubt anyone else accompanied Casey in Caylees disappearance. I believe she acted alone.
However, I do believe her brother may know more since then, as Casey cant keep quiet (except to LE of course) and could have told Lee something. Also Lee was the one who supposidly said no lie detector test.

I think KC told Lee, at some point. This would be after her first incarceration.

Baez asked for immunity for Casey in the beginning of all this. Casey must have told him something that would prompt him to request it. IMO, she was going to turn on her accomplice. Why else would Baez ask for immunity? I think her accomplice has been given immunity for his testimony against Casey. He has been keeping a very low profile throughout all this. Some of his statements have been questionable or contradicted by other witnesses.

I believe that was Jesse that told LE that Casey called and told him not to answer the phone to her mom. Tony may not have been that into her but his involvement would have nothing to do with that if he were as culpable as she. I didn't know about her statement to JG and tat artist about Tony's love for her. Probably just a way for her to gain sympathy from them for whatever she needed from them at the time.

On NG, today. LP said it was Tony. At the same time he said Tony said KC stayed w/ him on the 15th.

I think she acted completely alone. JMO, of course. There is no way she wouldn't have already thrown someone else under the bus to keep her *ss out of a sling.

If it was SHE who killed this child and buried her and then had to have help digging her back up and moving her, then it would do HER absolutely NO GOOD to "trhow them under the bus" as she would only incriminate her own self...imo of course...

Lee: Wonder if he (maybe the whole family) made a deal with Casey, something like (twist if you like).....Tell us the truth and we will back you 100% no matter what. We are on your side Casey!!!

It would make sense since imo she killed Caylee because she thought they were against her and on Caylee's side. I think what she heard from Cindy (in her own mind) was "you are a bad mom and need to get out and grow up but leave precious little Caylee here, she doesn't deserve having a bad mom like you!"

We also know from Casey...everyone's against her, no one is listening to her, everyone just cares about Caylee, etc....

Having them on her side now, fighting in the yard for her honor, hanging and high fiving with her bro, it must all feel so good now.

It also makes sense because this is a "closed system family." They have a lot of secrets, and us v. them mentality.. but are also very dysfunctional and unhappy, as a family.

I think Casey would rather have the attention of ANY of her new friends (that have now abandoned her) than that of her parents.

My opinion of the "they just care about Caylee" comment was that Casey was putting her parents down. To me, when Casey said it, she was listing a way she was put upon.

When I heard the jailhouse tapes between Casey and Cindy, I don't hear a daughter desperate for her mother's love. I hear disdain and disrespect.

Cindy sounds used to it.

In contrast Casey is syrupy-sweet with her friend and calls her endearing names.

I think it is ironic that now Casey is reduced to being with the family she put down to everyone. Personally, I doubt she appreciates what they are going through.

IMO

On NG, today. LP said it was Tony. At the same time he said Tony said KC stayed w/ him on the 15th.
Clint said basically the same thing. He said KC was definitely there with Tony on the 15th when he returned from his father's in Jacksonville that evening. While he didn't know for certain she stayed all night only because he didn't see her the next morning.

That is what I thought, he doesn't want to take it and he doesn't want his parents to take it because they may know something. I just didn't realize that Lee was the one to tell them not to take it until the show tonight. It seemed like LP was saying that he told them (Cindy and George) to take one and he seem to imply that they were going to until Lee told them otherwise. Weird. So who is the one hiding something here? Seems to me Lee may know more than what he is saying. Or am I reading more into it than I need to?
No, I've said all along that I didn't trust him.

is he saying annie and dante lived together, or both lived there seperately, or do we know?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back