Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
good point rmls, but I believe it was a boyfriend

Well, KC is not really bright & doesn't like to plan, so it makes sense that someone else helped her.

It's Leonard who seems to think Casey had an accomplice to dispose of Caylee's body.
Hmmm. Not sure if I believe it or not then.
I like LP, but this is just his feelings on things, right?

Accomplice??? Hmm... hey guys been lurking mostly this week. Let's see what if anything new NG has to say tonight!

OMG

If she dumped Caylee in with the Gators they should seek the Death Penalty

Does LP have a book of info and he just drops a little at a time to keep in the media.

Accomplice? well lets hope there is facts to back it up and not just more speculation about this case...does anyone else have a numb touche from trying to keep up with this case?...or is it just poor circulation?

IMO about an accomplice..perhaps and perhaps their name is XANNY/Xanax overdose!

I think she acted completely alone. JMO, of course. There is no way she wouldn't have already thrown someone else under the bus to keep her *ss out of a sling.

I honestly don't think that CA or GA helped dispose of CAylee. I just can't see that at all. I would go with a "male friend"

Why is LP still on these shows? Now he's spewing out there there that there may be an accomplice? Casey needed help doing what? It's not like Caylee was 100+ pounds. WTH???????

I think she acted completely alone. JMO, of course. There is no way she wouldn't have already thrown someone else under the bus to keep her *ss out of a sling.

Haven't seen ya in awhile! Just wanted to say what up!

Hmmm. Not sure if I believe it or not then.
I like LP, but this is just his feelings on things, right?
Apparently so. Leonard's now on the show, and saying she ran out of gas at Amscot on the evening of the 26th and she had a lot of phone calls that night. I thought she left it there on the 27th? :confused: He's also saying somebody would have to help her get the body into a dumpster. Just a few minutes ago, I thought an alligator infested lake was mentioned?

Aren't LPs dates off, he's talking about the 26,27th and 28th?

What happened to LP's theory that "I think she gave Caylee to one of her friends"

I'm so sick of him......Caylee only weighed 30lbs

She didn't need any help

OMG! I thought LP was really trying to NOT to say STEW but whoa!

Here's Kobe, let's knock it out of the water.

NG is gonna blow at hearing about the phone records!!!

Why is LP still on these shows? Now he's spewing out there there that there may be an accomplice? Casey needed help doing what? It's not like Caylee was 100+ pounds. WTH???????

You know I have been wondering this as well. It seems he is the special guest on her show at least daily. A lot of what he has said is true though, but I can't put my finger on why he is saying so much now?? I mean it could be media attention (don't get me wrong I love the guy), but it seems there must be another reason why he is talking on NG so much??? Just a thought I had.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back