Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These records must have names written out beside the #'s or something?? I wonder if by LE or LP?

Ok there DR. we don't give a rats A$$ why she is doing what she is doing, we just want to know where Caylee is. You can go and help her once she gets to the big house and get to know her there.

what she was trying to say is that Caseys actions are social unacceptable.......they she does not know how to live within the rules of normal society........and that she seeks attention, regardless if it is negative attention.

LP gave it to NG, imo.

The video from the nursing home on fathers day confirms that Caylee was alive on the 15th but do the 400 page doc. contain any verification from the staff or any other witnesses that they saw Caylee there that day?

I'm just wondering because the date stamp on any video can be altered.

Casey kept telling the 911 operator that she would stay on the line, then she hung up. Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie!

i thought the phone was put down........as if she walked away.....and then the dispatcher said to go ahead and hang up as the police were there

I'm betting MANY MANY psychologists and profilers want to talk to Casey. You know, once she's safely behind bars and they aren't in danger from her...

So, let's go with what this doctor chick said. She would wait until they got on their lunch hour or something like that and then she would call call call call. Well, I guess alot of people didn't answer their phone when they saw KC's number huh?

I was thinking about the "Flurry" of calls made on the key date and how she couldn't get ahold of her parents. So this isn't really odd?

thanks guys.

back on/t, i wish the trial was sooner.

lol the 2 ppl with kitty avatars said "no!" hahaha. ot. sorry. im back.

they just scanned down the page, and on that page it was a phonecall a minute. one full printout page only went from 8am to noon and it was in like, 12 font.

So, let's go with what this doctor chick said. She would wait until they got on their lunch hour or something like that and then she would call call call call. Well, I guess alot of people didn't answer their phone when they saw KC's number huh?

I was thinking about the "Flurry" of calls made on the key date and how she couldn't get ahold of her parents. So this isn't really odd?

well, she did not work..........it's kinda like when you have a younger child at home, and they can't wait for the older sibling to get home.........

I don't know if I should post anymore while listening to this KC stuff, I've heard so much! It makes me soooo angry! And I'm afraid I'm going to call her ... a bad name.
Grrrr.:furious:

IF you cant convince them, confuse them. That is just what she is doing!

I missed that...What book is he talking about?

Is there an actual childrens book with a character "Zanny the Nanny"?

Yes, there is an actual book. One of the Starbuck Twins books, IIRC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back