Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im foggy to begin with so am I supposed to repond to you on here or that thread??:confused:

lol, I would say the other thread, but it was locked because it was based on Cindy's not so credible information. It was later a subject on NG, so I say discuss it here.

Blink and anyone else who may be interested.

Below is a link that spells out the beginning of the end of the relationship between Tim and Cindy. You can see how Cindy used Tim and mislead him.

Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70106

This reminds me of a fictional crime show I watched where there was no body, the defense attorney announced the entrance of the victim into the courtroom, and the entire jury turned their head to look. Of course it wasn't the victim, but the fact the jury looked was supposed to prove reasonable doubt. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that part of what this is all about.
Lanie

This reminds me of a fictional crime show I watched where there was no body, the defense attorney announced the entrance of the victim into the courtroom, and the entire jury turned their head to look. Of course it wasn't the victim, but the fact the jury looked was supposed to prove reasonable doubt. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that part of what this is all about.
Lanie

There sure is alot of reasonable doubt being created. (Nancy would agree).

I disagree enphaticallyh with you comment that especialaly Casey is thinking this is a family matter. Casey dioesn't give a hoot about the family. She has shown that over and over and over again. All she wants to do is get out so she can party, post on her computer sites, and seduce any man she can get within 10 feet of. I don't have enough bad words for Casey. As nicely as I can, I'll say that she only cares about herself. jmo

AND, I am sure that YOU and I both came to this conclusion from watching NG! (grin)

Speaking of NG...

When NG was pounding on Tim to CONFIRM that the A family was NOT cooperating....

Did you notice that NG said "... you told me before the show that they were NOT cooperating".

Tim looked shocked that NG had said that... yes?

Anyone see the post with an unconfirmed inventory list of what was in the infamous bag o' trash recovered from the impound lot dumpster?

Just to keep on the barest semblance of topic, I wonder if Nancy will be featuring this information on her show tonight?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70179&page=9

I did see that list. But, the poster was unable/unwilling to provide any confirmation link, IIRC.

There sure is alot of reasonable doubt being created. (Nancy would agree).

LOL, not for me.
Flies and maggots in the trunk on July 15th, along with suspicious stain, hair, dirt, and very strong smell of decomp, as stated by police officer.
Decomp found in trunk, cadaver dog(s) hit on trunk, missing little girl, everyone else well and accounted for.
No verifiable sighting of little girl after June 15.
DNA match off decomposing hair found in trunk to be either Cindy (alive), Casey (alive) or Caylee (nowhere to be found).
Trunk referred to is car used by Casey.

Nothing any of these people can say is going to change those facts one bit.
Lanie

Yes, it's grain of salt time as far as that list goes.

But if it really was leaked, it would certainly give the lie to the rotting pizza mantra.

Cindy would have been better off saying it was rotting hamburgers, given the number of wrappers in that bag.

Allegedly.

If it is the bag it sounds like it came from some random can outside a store or somewhere..

lol, I would say the other thread, but it was locked because it was based on Cindy's not so credible information. It was later a subject on NG, so I say discuss it here.

LOL, leave it to SuziQ to drag Blinky in where she specifically stayed away:)
Since you asked...

I was asked specifically to spread the word on that very tip by TES yesterday to everyone here, and all my contacts, etc..
Here is an excerpt from my email response, which is why I elected not to:

-snip- It is up to you and Tim, but if this is an uncomfirmed sighting, and it comes from the Anthony camp in TES "hometown" so to speak, I would be very cautious about blasting it.. Smells like someone trying to jeopardize your operation there I am afraid.-snip

I simply think Tim was following up a lead, and frankly probably appeasing Cindy so he can do the job he was asked to. She derails things that do not go her way as usual as she attempted here. I almost apologized to Tim for involving him in the frist place and then I remembered she's not the first crazy he has come across. I have since shared that any tips sould be sent to the FBI for credibility verification, period.

The important issue is that we need to find volunteers for this weekend if he is going to be there which I am unsure of yet.
Tim Miller is a walking Saint, I will alwys support him and his team absolutely and without question. Tim is a good man, and he has been doing this for enough years to know this is just part of the chatter..

Nancy must be ticked that she missed a !bombshell! of a scoop when Tim refused to trash Cindy on her show.

He seems to have loosened up quite a bit:

Miller told Local 6 News on Wednesday morning that the group was on the verge of calling off the search for Caylee Anthony, who was reported missing by her mother, Casey Anthony, in mid-July but was last seen in mid-June, because of the small number of volunteers and the lack of cooperation from the Anthony family.

Miller singled out Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother and Caylee's grandmother.

"I feel as though we have been used in this. We are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy asked us to do," Miller said. "She wants us to find her granddaughter alive. Guess what. I don't believe she is alive."

But Miller said the new resources will allow the search to continue.

http://www.local6.com/news/17380899/detail.html

I agree. But they've rationalized everything. Caylee was theirs. It's not as if Casey was drunk driving and killed some adult stranger. Caylee is their business, not ours. Who are we to say where or whether at all, Caylee should be buried. This is their family matter. That's what they're probably thinking. Especially Casey.

Holy carp!! It is certainly not their private family matter if a crime was committed. How far should they go to "cover" for Casey while the public looks the other way? Again... if a crime was committed and they are making excuses it does not matter that Casey is their daughter.

Holy carp!! It is certainly not their private family matter if a crime was committed. How far should they go to "cover" for Casey while the public looks the other way? Again... if a crime was committed and they are making excuses it does not matter that Casey is their daughter.
Yeah, their mentality seems to be akin to that of people who give birth to unwanted children and then throw them away in a dumpster.

And given that Casey apparently neglected to inform her parents of her pregnancy, a fact they conveniently overlooked until too many people asked her parents about the due date, I wouldn't be surprised if Casey's intention was to dispose of her daughter at birth with no one the wiser.

I agree. But they've rationalized everything. Caylee was theirs. It's not as if Casey was drunk driving and killed some adult stranger. Caylee is their business, not ours. Who are we to say where or whether at all, Caylee should be buried. This is their family matter. That's what they're probably thinking. Especially Casey.

I understand that your saying that this "could" be what the Anthony's are thinking but that thinking is morally, ethically & legally wrong. Thats exactly why half the country is in an uproar over their behavior. We, the public, have every right to speak up for Caylee's rights. She is not the Anthony's personal property.

Imo

Last night when Cindy was spewing on NG that she said someone wanted her to call TES before she actually did and that she thought they only looked for the remains of people so she was not about to call them, but she was then told they would search for a live body so she called Tim, I bet in light of the search they have been doing ( and A wonderful job I might add) that she wishes that was one call she didnt make...Now the only hope she has is to say the kidnappers killed Caylee after the media reported all the craziness of her daughter. or lets see she could say that her daughter is a murderer and killed her grandaughter.

But they truth and Cindy are not even in the same universe.

Yeah, what a roundabout circle of BS that was, ay? It's funny, some people say she should shut up, but I think she should keep talking and maybe she will keep incriminating herself...At least SOMEONE is talking...

Early on, many of us here mentioned that TES was not involved yet and speculated why that was.
The cynic in me wonders if that speculation fueled Cindy's desire to have TES come to FL. Cindy has a way of trying to manage the observations outsiders have about what is really going on.

Cindy needs to let it go and realize that TES is there to find Caylee, be it dead OR alive. They are searching on what credible leads exist... and the only entity that has credible leads is LE. If Cindy thinks Caylee is alive in Texas or whatever other place she claims to be getting sightings about, then she needs to take her finger-pointing tail and go there and search for herself. She wants to make everyone out to be doing the wrong thing when it comes to searching for Casey... yet she does nothing to correct what she views as wrong other than b*tching at them or about them.

eep... *gets off my soapbox*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back