Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this thread is an example of what's going to happen.

People are going to post to the thread where others are posting, no matter the topic - our current discussion about the general threads being a prime example!

Tricia, what was the reasoning behind abandoning the general discussion? It's not mentioned in the announcement.

Given the overlap of issues being discussed in this case, it was useful to have a single place to discuss the various aspects.

I think the present arrangement is going to lead to a lot of duplication as the minutiae will be discussed in multiple threads, as new topics devoted to each piece of an interlocking puzzle are created.

There is a thread Tricia posted about why ...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70144

I Don't get it, Blink's got the flu, what did I miss- what is the rationale behind no general thread anyone know? Is it slowing the site down or clogging the "drain"?

I think this thread is an example of what's going to happen.

People are going to post to the thread where others are posting, no matter the topic - our current discussion about the general threads being a prime example!

Agree. If you're watching the page count, it is pretty easy to figure out where you Cool Kids are hanging.

What I am finding really frustrating is that I can only peak in & out quickly for a minute or two between my work calls. I used to be able to read 2 or 3 pages of GD and get caught up a bit. It was much, much easier to keep up with key happenings, links, thoughts.

I Don't get it, Blink's got the flu, what did I miss- what is the rationale behind no general thread anyone know? Is it slowing the site down or clogging the "drain"?
I think it's going to create a lot more work for the mods, who will have to monitor a lot more threads.

Oh, and have some soup!

I think somebody should start a thread to talk about the threads......:whistle::crazy: This will take some getting used too

I absolutely agree with you. That's exactly what Cindy is doing. Building a defense. If she can get 1 person on the jury that will fall for this garbage she will have done her job.

Cindy Anthony is building a defense, she believes Caylee is alive, LE is NOT looking for her, the media IS putting her in DANGER. If a body turns up she will say the media and LE are to blame for her being killed. If there is no body, Cindy Anthony will continue to claim innocence and forever look for a ghost.

I feel bad for Tim, makes me sad that he stated it may be best to back off of this case. No wonder Cindy called in, she does not want that to happen but she also wants everything to go her way. It's not fair for her to say don't search around the airport; it's a waste of time. Maybe in her opinion, but what's been overlooked here is open-mindedness. If she is not willing to have an open mind that maybe just maybe caylee is dead, then how can she expect the public to be open-minded to the idea that Caylee is alive! It' seems very hypocritical and it seems like she wants everything done to her specification. No wonder, Tim is frustrated along with Padilla. Just speculation on my part, but searching to Cindy’s specification is also a clever way to not incriminate Casey. Can’t find a body if your not looking for one! Just seems like a very manipulative tactic!

I don't think Cindy "knew" Caylee was missing. Cindy had not spoken to Caylee in a month.

snip

Cindy testified at the bond hearing that she was in contact with Casey every single day by text, email, and phone. She spoke with her on the phone all but 2 days, and on those days, spoke with her by text message and email.

Do you have reason to believe that Cindy was lying about that?

Cindy said herself last night that Casey told her Caylee was missing, even telling her that she (Casey) was looking for her, about Zenaida. In *June*.

Do you have reason to believe Cindy was lying about this?

I'm not stating opinion, I'm stating facts from Cindy's own mouth.

LOL..yes..it was pretty interesting to watch her last night.
Did anyone else get the impreswsiosn that TES was fed up with Cindy and her shenanigans (sic) I got the feeling from him that he wasw ready to pull out.

As foir Cindy's claims, it's posted on today's thread that LE has contributed to TES's search. So much for LE not doing anything. I think Cindy should be committed - she's clearly lost it. HER phone bills show calls where LE's subpoenaed records to not? I would love to see those as I think they are figments of her imagination. She talks a lot, but never produces anything - not her "thousands" of calls - can you get that many on a cell phone? She produces no threats that she claims to have received. She's blowing smoke. Unfortunately people are buying it. What happened to the Zanny in NY? Guess LE followed up that clue and it led nowhere so now she is saying Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. I have truly had it with Cindy. She's a menace to this investigation imo.

I thought Nancy did a good job of calling her on her games.

I agree completely, I think she never expected LE to work with Tim in an open investigation and it flipped her out. I just hope they stay and we can rally folks to support them

In the video where Cindy is hammering in the No Trespass signs, a reporter asks her what Tim is going to do when he arrives.

Her response is "I don't know what I'm going to have him do."

She thought Tim would be her puppet on a string, completely controllable. Yes, I very much agree with you.

(In my opinion) When all is said and done, and charges come down to whomever the players are, it will read State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony and maybe State of Florida vs. Cindy Anthony for obstruction, and maybe State of Florida vs. George Anthony for obstruction. While law enforcement investigates, it is up to the State to prosecute if the information is there. The "People" of the State of Florida will have their day in court, I firmly believe. I can't imagine if higher charges are pressed that Orlando would be the venue. Too much prejudice against the family here. The jury pool would be too contaminated.
T
I think you would be surprised. Many people are capable of suspending their opinions and listening only to the testimony. I still believe Scott Peterson could have gotten a fair trial in Modesto. As do many others.

In the video where Cindy is hammering in the No Trespass signs, a reporter asks her what Tim is going to do when he arrives.

Her response is "I don't know what I'm going to have him do."

She thought Tim would be her puppet on a string, completely controllable. Yes, I very much agree with you.

Tim never speaks out against a family (he said as much last night when he could get a word in over NG). it must be very *challenging* to deal with Cindy (George has been very quiet the last 2 days) and her rants, but TM exhibited nothing but compassion for this family. He looked exhausted during the interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back