Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's great news. If LE wants them to stay, that's HUGE. I am certain they are pointing them in the right direction.

I believe a tipline was set up right off, and they are following those tips, but as they have said, IIRC, they are following the facts, and since all Casey has given them is lies, how can they believe anything she says.

I think that every single thing Casey told LE was followed up to the fullest extent reasonably possible. Nothing that Casey told LE was ever ignored. Of course, much of Casey's alibis and explanations were proven to be either lies or dead ends. But her comments were fleshed out and considered.

Not that I've EVER heard, no. You'd think if they believed someone had her, they'd ask for her back. But all we get is CA berating us and LE and the media for not "looking" for her.

That's what burns me up. Because how many countless children have been kidnapped in this country and their parents/families have begged pleaded wept publicly and openly for their missing child? All this talk about being kidnapped and she's in danger is completely stupid. All the families that this has REALLY happened to were willing to do ANYTHING, beg plead whatever to get across to the kidnappers.

The anthony's feel no need to beg anyone to return caylee home because they know good and well no dang kidnapper has her!

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

Omg, that is great news!

Take that Cindy.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

:clap::clap::clap:

I agree completely, I think she never expected LE to work with Tim in an open investigation and it flipped her out. I just hope they stay and we can rally folks to support them

I agree, the truth is slapping Cindy in the face and she is either not going to accept it. Or she has accepted it and wants to save Casey because it is all she has left.

I've tried to hold my tongue about judging Cindy harshly, considering her extreme circumstance.....but at this point (because she keeps blathering nonsense and false leads and she actually has never participated in even organizing a search), I feel she is hindering the investigation and may know more than she is letting on.

LE has been extremely patient with her, but I wish they could just shut her up. She contributes nothing of value to help them find her granddaughter.

I have been a big fan of Nancy forever, however, I must say I was appalled by her treatment of Tim Miller! I was actually embarrassed for her. I had dvr'd the show and I watched that part three times. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. Then she coddles Cindy???? Oh brother. You know, I have been a supporter of the Anthony's since day 1. I am finally starting to waiver on this support sadly. Denial needs to STOP and that baby needs to be found!!!!

That whole show is a disgrace. The Nancy DisGrace Show. Rude, interrupting, sneering, uninformed, gets her facts wrong, can't phrase a question properly to elicit proper responses so that every discussion with the panelists is usually a muddled mess of confusion, doesn't know how to ask intelligent improvised follow-up questions. Childish and sensational. This show is bottom of the barrel bottom feeding for ratings.

I think Cindy is well aware of what she is doing and saying. I think this is all a calculated ploy by the family to discourage searches for a dead Caylee, because the family understands that the dead body might contain evidence that could put their daughter Casey behind bars for a very long time.

Cindy's actions aren't delusional, but rather the actions of someone who is willing to sacrifice Caylee's proper burial in hopes of preserving some more of Casey's freedom. It's a tradeoff. Cindy even said so early on: "I've lost one. I'm not losing another". The family still loves their daughter Casey, and in their own privacy, have forgiven her.

Cindy's not delusional.

I firmly believe this. Shame on them. They've sold out Caylee. That's a slap to the families of missing children who would give their own lives to bring their babies back safe.

Sorry, don't know how to do quotes, but regarding the playhouse, that is.
the correct one above.

I was shopping for one recently and passed this one by due to the price ($600).

I believe the grandparents were so thrilled and delighted with their tiny grandgirl that they spared no expense. Now she's gone, they've got to be devastated by the loss.
I don't know how I'd behave under the same circumstances, but wouldn't be my usual self.

What tickles me pink is that Tim is staying and Cindy can't bully her way around this one.

LE has been extremely patient with her, but I wish they could just shut her up. She contributes nothing of value to help them find her granddaughter.
Cindy is taking advantage of the short window of opportunity she has to try to influence public opinion.

Unfortunately for her, she is such a bizarre character and is spouting such absurd theories that the public's opinion of her doesn't actually help her, her family, or her little 'sociopath' (and won't that ill-advised phone call come back to bite her in the butt!).

LE doesn't want to stop her from speaking - everything she says is potentially of evidentiary value, to be used at trial if it serves the state's case.

I'm a little surprised her own attorney or her daughter's counsel haven't placed a gag order on her, although Lord knows they've probably tried.

Seeing Cindy and her motormouth on TV reminds me of a couple of comments in the released documents about Casey's penchant of non-stop talking. Apparently it's a family female trait.

Cindy even said so early on: "I've lost one. I'm not losing another". The family still loves their daughter Casey, and in their own privacy, have forgiven her.

When Cindy made the statement "I already lost one, I'm not losing another" had to do with the day Lee went to visit Casey at the jail and when he came out the media was all over him. Lee was speeding down the street to get away from the media.

Cindy didn't want to lose Lee in all this mess by getting in an accident with the media chasing him.

I firmly believe this. Shame on them. They've sold out Caylee. That's a slap to the families of missing children who would give their own lives to bring their babies back safe.

I agree completely! This is NOT denial! This is cover up at its best.

Sorry, don't know how to do quotes, but regarding the playhouse, that is.
the correct one above.

I was shopping for one recently and passed this one by due to the price ($600).

I believe the grandparents were so thrilled and delighted with their tiny grandgirl that they spared no expense. Now she's gone, they've got to be devastated by the loss.
I don't know how I'd behave under the same circumstances, but wouldn't be my usual self.

I don't buy that. Even wealthy people harm their kids and lie for their loved ones. It's not an economic thing whatsoever.

The Anthony's have moved on and they are pizzed that the rest of us won't.

Didn't Tim say he might stop the search and go home? I SOOO hope he doesn't!

Cindy asked Equusearch to become involved. Now, she's trying to get them to STOP searching for the little girl's body. She wants him to look for a living Caylee in "other states" where she sys she has "leads." Trying to misdirect.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body.

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

YAY! I felt so sorry for him when he was on NG last night.

The sad thing here is that I think we ARE seeing their 'usual' selves. And they're not happy that we find them odious.

I have been a big fan of Nancy forever, however, I must say I was appalled by her treatment of Tim Miller! I was actually embarrassed for her. I had dvr'd the show and I watched that part three times. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. (snipped) Denial needs to STOP and that baby needs to be found!!!!

I was disgusted by NG treatment of Tim Miller last night...she was more than rude, she was badgering him as if he were a suspect. I hope he does not agree to give her any further interviews.

nancy is playing for ratings after her vacation, I was not impressed.

When Cindy made the statement "I already lost one, I'm not losing another" had to do with the day Lee went to visit Casey at the jail and when he came out the media was all over him. Lee was speeding down the street to get away from the media.

Cindy didn't want to lose Lee in all this mess by getting in an accident with the media chasing him.
Apparently Cindy was unaware how easy it is to look up Lee's driving record with his four speeding tickets.

I don't think peeling out of the jail parking lot, tires squealing, qualifies as being 'chased'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back