Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the more I see Cindy talk, the futher I'm convinced that family has a bigger secret to hide than just Caylee. I think Cindy's hostility is out of fear of 'being discovered' about something else. Not necessarily hinting at anything to do with GA at all either! I know that's been batted around.

But something is up.

I agree. Cindy is not protecting Casey, she IMO is protecting The Anthony's. For whatever reason.

the more I see Cindy talk, the futher I'm convinced that family has a bigger secret to hide than just Caylee. I think Cindy's hostility is out of fear of 'being discovered' about something else. Not necessarily hinting at anything to do with GA at all either! I know that's been batted around.

But something is up.

The big secret that Cindy has been making excuses and covering up for, and trying to keep anyone from realizing or confronting, for years and years is Casey. Plain and simple. My little Sociopath in the family. Cindy has known for years exactly what her daughter is. Cindy's family has known for years. But Cindy is from that generation where outside appearences matter more then internal family pain. Family issues are to remain deeply private, and out of the eyes and ears of anyone not immediate family.

I agree completely, I think she never expected LE to work with Tim in an open investigation and it flipped her out. I just hope they stay and we can rally folks to support them

Cindy's comment on NG last night that she doesn't want more people joining the TES search for Caylee was like a slap in the face to everyone who has donated their time and money to the effort to find her granddaughter. Shame on her.

I donated to TES the other day - it was the most effective way I could think of to give Cindy the giant family-size slap of reality she and hers so sorely need.

Personally, I don't think she's deluded at all. I think she is

- so agitated that LE and TES are so near the truth and Caylee's body, that she is letting the truth slip, such as that she knew Caylee was missing in June and did not report her missing.

- very deliberately and consciously trying to throw up smoke and mirrors to distract people from the truth that LE and TES are finding, and that LE is bit by bit telling the press so that the truth can be known.

Cindy is hostile, abusive, dishonest, and a whole lot more, but I haven't seen any signs that she believes what she is saying. Rather, she appears to me to be very manipulative and calculating.

JMO

BeanE-EXACTLY!

Blast away but I feel terribly sorry for Cindy and the Anthony's. I listened repeatedly to her discussion regarding the forensics-for whatever reason she is holding onto the small chance her granddaughter is still alive. Who among all of you would be able to discuss the decomp of your loved one and where the child might be buried? Who would be able to take night after night of people trying to force you to believe what you absolutely do not wish to?

The media and the public have given the Anthony's someone else to demonize rather than Casey. If they had been left alone I am certain they would have figured out what actually happened-but they all have a siege mentality right now.

Time to leave them alone. Cindy looks awful.

And remember on the call where Cindy said 'I've give you a whole month!' to Casey? We thought she just meant time to bond with Caylee but now...woah
"You don't know what my involvement is?"

Maybe this is one of the rare truths to have issued from Casey's mouth recently.

Cindy's comment on NG last night that she doesn't want more people joining the TES search for Caylee was like a slap in the face to everyone who has donated their time and money to the effort to find her granddaughter. Shame on her.

I donated to TES the other day - it was the most effective way I could think of to give Cindy the giant family-size slap of reality she and hers so sorely need.

Shame is right. When I heard those words come out of her mouth I was fuming. I can understand someone wanting to hold onto hope that a missing person is alive but at the same time the rationale that any and ALL means should be used would override that for me. I would want that person found no matter what. Of course I'd want them back alive and healthy, but if they weren't alive I'd want them back still so I could at least give them a proper burial!!!!

I felt sorry for her somewhat in the beginning but after listening to her last night on NG I think she is just doing everything she can to try to throw off the wall comments/theories out there for her daughters defense. I think SHE is the one who is making this no longer about caylee. I remember her stating in one interview that she thought she was there to talk about Caylee not about her daughters defense, but yet she has spent so MUCH of her tv time going on about Casey and this isnt fair and that isn't fair and nothing but a few lines of bullcrap about where Caylee really is.

Blast away but I feel terribly sorry for Cindy and the Anthony's. I listened repeatedly to her discussion regarding the forensics-for whatever reason she is holding onto the small chance her granddaughter is still alive. Who among all of you would be able to discuss the decomp of your loved one and where the child might be buried? Who would be able to take night after night of people trying to force you to believe what you absolutely do not wish to?

The media and the public have given the Anthony's someone else to demonize rather than Casey. If they had been left alone I am certain they would have figured out what actually happened-but they all have a siege mentality right now.

Time to leave them alone. Cindy looks awful.

How can we leave them alone when they won't go away? No one forced Cindy to appear on the Today Show and no one tied the phone to her ear and made her call Nancy.

If she continues to put herself on national TV for the sole purpose of trying to divert attention away from what her daughter (and others?) have done, she'll continue to get called on her own lies.

If she went on these shows pleading for the kidnappers to return her granddaughter, she'd get a lot more sympathy. She doesn't even bring them up!

If she went on these shows pleading for the kidnappers to return her granddaughter, she'd get a lot more sympathy. She doesn't even bring them up!

Have any of them ever pleaded for the safe return of poor little Caylee? All I've ever seen them on tv saying is a bunch of nonsense.

How can we leave them alone when they won't go away? No one forced Cindy to appear on the Today Show and no one tied the phone to her ear and made her call Nancy.

If she continues to put herself on national TV for the sole purpose of trying to divert attention away from what her daughter (and others?) have done, she'll continue to get called on her own lies.

exactly...

I do not think we should leave them alone...we need to badger them until they tell the truth.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body.

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body.

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

That does my heart good! I was holding my breath, hoping Tim wouldn't leave and quit the search.

I still can't get my head around Cindy going on national tv & admitting she DOESN'T want people to help TES search.

Unless Cindy knows for a FACT that Caylee is ALIVE..... it just doesn't make sense that any person could simply explain away ALL the preliminary evidence & ALL the changing stories we've heard and GAMBLE that there's NO CHANCE the child could possibly be deceased.

It just does NOT make sense to cheat Caylee of the chance to be found just because you are comfortable claiming the evidence must be wrong.

What if you're wrong & the evidence IS RIGHT???

Poor Caylee.

I think Cindy is well aware of what she is doing and saying. I think this is all a calculated ploy by the family to discourage searches for a dead Caylee, because the family understands that the dead body might contain evidence that could put their daughter Casey behind bars for a very long time.

Cindy's actions aren't delusional, but rather the actions of someone who is willing to sacrifice Caylee's proper burial in hopes of preserving some more of Casey's freedom. It's a tradeoff. Cindy even said so early on: "I've lost one. I'm not losing another". The family still loves their daughter Casey, and in their own privacy, have forgiven her.

Cindy's not delusional.

I am not disputing your position-walk in her shoes, though. As a parent you are judged by the actions of your children-her child murdered her grandchild out of what-spite, short temper, lack of consideration, pure selfishness and cold-heartedness? At the minimum this is the yard-stick Cindy and George will be measured with for the rest of their lives...at the worst they have conspired with their daughter to hide her crime.

Cindy is doing an excellent job of providing a distraction-how many thousands of posts have been devoted to name calling and analysis of her actions here at WS? The uglieness of the Anthony's behavior has experts and vounteers who might have assisted in locating Caylee pulling away from their desire to be associated with the case. How many people were sitting outside the Anthony home waiting for Casey to come out vs how many are searching?

Crazy like a fox.

Have any of them ever pleaded for the safe return of poor little Caylee?

Not that I've EVER heard, no. You'd think if they believed someone had her, they'd ask for her back. But all we get is CA berating us and LE and the media for not "looking" for her.

But something is up.

yeah, that she gave birth to and created a monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back