Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me the most irritating thing about Cindy is that her statements don't make sense. Let's suppose we go on her theory and Caylee is still alive. The fact is nobody has heard from Caylee or these supposed kidnappers since at least July 15. What makes her think they didn't kill Caylee and dump her body somewhere. It makes no sense. Also, all these so called sightings, can none of these people copy down license plates numbers? I mean really provide an actual tip. Why does Cindy say that she goes to shopping malls and parks in ORLANDO looking for Caylee. Does she really think that with all the media attention to this case that someone would just be walking around with her in baskin robbins? Why would they stay in ORLANDO?

IMO I can't even form an opinion on if she is trying to protect Casey or if she may have been involved. I really believe that the woman we heard on Nancy Grace today has LOST IT. I don't think she was held together by that many strands in the first place, but what little she had has frayed. This woman.......

Seriously, I think the next story from Cindy will be Caylee was abducted by aliens and Casey couldn't tell anybody because she knew no one would believe her.

Cindy Anthony is building a defense, she believes Caylee is alive, LE is NOT looking for her, the media IS putting her in DANGER. If a body turns up she will say the media and LE are to blame for her being killed. If there is no body, Cindy Anthony will continue to claim innocence and forever look for a ghost.

There's A LOT OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZES out there?!?

I go back and say what I said last night on thread 2 - NG should have asked Cindy right then....

WHY would Casey have needed a babysitter at all because she hasn't worked since 2006?

And when that didn`t work, that`s when, you know, she was -- you know, came clean with the other

I caught that too! Came clean with the other? The "other" what?

Also, didn't Cindy just last week with her "parasites, leeches, and maggots" rant -tell the media she had called Tim to come and "satisfy them that Caylee wasn't there". Now she is backtracking again - last night saying NOW she called Tim because she didn't realize that they (TES) look for live people as well. Can't have it both ways!?!?!
I'm absolutely certain TES explains their mission in no uncertain terms. Cindy can spin away, but Tim is honest, ethical, and would always make certain a family has a total understanding of what the organization (along with local volunteers) actually does.

TES often deals with folks in great crisis. Careful, detailed explanations are nothing new to them.

The key is "carrier may not charge me for a call that was never answered."

Casey may not have answered, retrieved, but just deleted Cindy's calls which again, will not show up on Casey's bill. Cindy made the calls, left messages (more than likely) and it shows up on Cindy's bill.

I have At&T, as well as my son has AT&T. He was getting a slew of phone calls from his ex. In the beginning he was retrieving the calls to listen, but it ended up there were so many calls, they ate up his minutes for the month in a few short days. (great evidence for court though). So my son had to just let the calls go to voice mail and then just delete the calls without listening to them. When he did it this way, the calls never showed up, nor were any minutes used.

Casey has or had AT&T, not sure what carrier Cindy has, but likely the same.

Do the telephone numbers show up on your cellphone bill when you speak on the "friends and family" plan?

I tried to snip ~ but don't know how:crazy:

Yes, every call I make, regardless if they answer or not, if I leave a mess. or not, shows up on my statement.

we should gather up a listing of questions and then someone try and call in and ask all of them!

Has it been discussed anywhere that Casey gave Caylee some medicine so she would go to sleep allowing Casey to do whatever without having to bother with her?

And yes, each and every call shows up on all numbers on my bill with the Friends and Family plan.

And when that didn`t work, that`s when, you know, she was -- you know, came clean with the other

I caught that too! Came clean with the other? The "other" what?

Also, didn't Cindy just last week with her "parasites, leeches, and maggots" rant -tell the media she had called Tim to come and "satisfy them that Caylee wasn't there". Now she is backtracking again - last night saying NOW she called Tim because she didn't realize that they (TES) look for live people as well. Can't have it both ways!?!?!

The significant thing in that quote, to me, is that Cindy is now admitting that Casey told her Caylee was missing *in June*.

The rest of the stuff she's saying I'm taking as:

- first, Casey told Cindy that Casey dropped Caylee off with ZG and when she went to pick her up everybody had disappearred

- then, when "that didn't work", Casey "came clean with the other", that is, Casey then changed her story to: Casey gave Caylee to ZG and Sam in J Blanchard Park.

In Cindy's 911 call, she lied to LE. She said she *just* found out her granddaughter was missing. That was July 15. That was a lie. Cindy knew in June that Caylee was missing, and did not call LE.

*Cindy herself* knowingly put Caylee in further danger.

All this time I thought on her July 3 Myspace posting when she said Caylee was missing, it was a coincidental use of the term 'missing', and that she meant Casey would not let her see Caylee.

That is not accurate. Cindy knew on July 3 that Caylee was missing, and despite her histrionic posting on myspace, she did not call LE and get Caylee help.

It all becomes clearer and clearer what happened here. It all becomes clearer and clearer how much of a liar Cindy is.

This family has been, and is continuing to, perpetrating a vicious hoax on the entire country.

I am sick over this. Physically sick.

Cindy, WHERE'S CAYLEE???????

I tried to snip ~ but don't know how:crazy:

Yes, every call I make, regardless if they answer or not, if I leave a mess. or not, shows up on my statement.

If you are calling someone and decide to change your mind before the person picks up OR before you reach their voice mail, do you get charged a minute for that call?

If you are calling someone and decide to change your mind before the person picks up OR before you reach their voice mail, do you get charged a minute for that call?

Unanswered calls do not show up on my bill - if I hang up before I "connect" either with the person or voicemail.

GRACE: Did she tell all along that Caylee was at the amusement park, that Caylee was with you, that Caylee was at these various places and none of that was true.

C. ANTHONY: No. What she told the sheriff`s department all along was that she was kidnapped by Zenaida and, you know -- and that`s what she`s maintained. She told me, you know, some things during the month of June because she was trying to look for her and tried to get her back herself.

And when that didn`t work, that`s when, you know, she was -- you know, came clean with the other. But, again, the description of the person that she described to the police on July 16th is the same description of that Dallas tip.

GRACE: Miss Anthony.

C. ANTHONY: . and they`re just now following that up and that tip came up a month ago.

GRACE: . who is Zenaida Gonzalez? Every Zenaida Gonzalez police have searched into is not anywhere near what your daughter is saying.

C. ANTHONY: That`s not entirely true. There`s a lot of them that`s out there that we`re still investigating.

Beyond shocking.

ANY address for Zenaida in Orlando where Caylee's mom took Caylee, EVER? ANY phone calls to or from this person from Caylee's mom, EVER?
Legitimate and verifiable e-mails? If Caylee's mom isn't giving that information, how can anyone possibly investigate it?

Unanswered calls do not show up on my bill - if I hang up before I "connect" either with the person or voicemail.

That's what I thought too, if a person hangs up before voice mail or the person answers no one is charged for the call. At least that is how it is with my phone with AT&T. Thank you.

GRACE: Did she tell all along that Caylee was at the amusement park, that Caylee was with you, that Caylee was at these various places and none of that was true.

C. ANTHONY: No. What she told the sheriff`s department all along was that she was kidnapped by Zenaida and, you know -- and that`s what she`s maintained. She told me, you know, some things during the month of June because she was trying to look for her and tried to get her back herself.

And when that didn`t work, that`s when, you know, she was -- you know, came clean with the other. But, again, the description of the person that she described to the police on July 16th is the same description of that Dallas tip.

GRACE: Miss Anthony.

C. ANTHONY: . and they`re just now following that up and that tip came up a month ago.

GRACE: . who is Zenaida Gonzalez? Every Zenaida Gonzalez police have searched into is not anywhere near what your daughter is saying.

C. ANTHONY: That`s not entirely true. There`s a lot of them that`s out there that we`re still investigating.

Beyond shocking.
you know I caught that too!! That tells me that in June Casey had told her that she was looking for Caylee. Now the remark in the 911 call No I've given you a month I am not going to give you one more day makes a lot more sense!!jmo
But I believe if I were a DA this would come back to bite Cindy. I would play that tape at the trial!!

I go back and say what I said last night on thread 2 - NG should have asked Cindy right then....

WHY would Casey have needed a babysitter at all because she hasn't worked since 2006?

I would love for Nancy to ask her this too!! What a bunch of bs Cindy spewed last night. Tim Miller - gotta love him - said he was thinking of leaving because Casey would not give him the name and phone # of this person she "trusted". If she knew this person well enough to TRUST them why does she not know their real name, phone number and address? Because there is no such person. That is obvious to everyone but her family.

For Cindy to continue to deny that Casey NEVER got a phone call from Zanny and Caylee is just sad. LE have the records... she claims they are lying that she also has the phone records and they show the calls. Did she call those numbers? Even if the numbers are no longer working wouldn't the phone companies be able to tell WHO they were registered to and provide an address? I expect LE has already checked all this and found yet another dead end/lie.

Well see, she needed an imaginary babysitter to go with her imaginary job and her imaginary bank account and probably her baby's imaginary dead father. Good thing she invented her too, because eventually she also needed her for the imaginary kidnapping.

you know I caught that too!! That tells me that in June Casey had told her that she was looking for Caylee. Now the remark in the 911 call No I've given you a month I am not going to give you one more day makes a lot more sense!!jmo
But I believe if I were a DA this would come back to bite Cindy. I would play that tape at the trial!!

Exactly.

Dear God. I feel so bad for LE. I knew they were dealing with a mess. I know the mess is always bigger than we know about. But my God, I feel so bad for them. What an ugly can of worms.

Cindy told Greta the search dog had an INCONSISTENT hit in the sandbox. Over & over everything was an iconsistent hit!!!
Last night she told NG>
"Iwould love to know what it is. Are we talking about urine? I mean, I myself put dirty diapers back there from Caylee until we`ve gotten home and throw them away. You know when the dog hit on Caylee`s play house, I asked them is it because she peed in her play house?

See, that's why I have no sympathy for Cindy and family - nothing that has been uttered by her makes any sense. Especially last night, nothing like being the definition of deluded.

but pee does not equate to decomposition....those dogs know the difference. I also loved how Cindy avoided answering the question on the phone records. give it up Cindy!

See, that's why I have no sympathy for Cindy and family - nothing that has been uttered by her makes any sense. Especially last night, nothing like being the definition of deluded.

:clap: my husband couldn't understand anything she was saying either. she made no sense and did not listen at all to NG, at all. it's safe to assume that's how she's dealing with the LE too. she walks in there, talks, talks, talks, they reply with the truth and she leaves furious that they're not listening to HER. I wonder where Casey learned some of her traits.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back