Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This morning as I think about this whole ridiculous circus that the Anthony's have created I can't help but remember what LE told Miss Casey the very first night they had her at Universal Studios in that office. I don't have the transcripts right here in front of me, but paraphrasing I recall them telling her that between the officers in the room with her they had over 30 years experience and that if she was lying to them, they were going to find out eventually. My younger brother and his girlfriend are LE here in Orlando and know these investigators very well. He told me on Sunday that he certainly wouldn't want them chasing after him. So, as infuriated as I am with this crazy family and the gall that this woman has to get on national television and think that she is smarter than seasoned officers and experienced searchers like Tim Miller and his volunteers, I breathe deeply knowing with full confidence that they are about to wipe that smug look right off her face. LE knows they have to step carefully and make each step account for something, but I believe they are ever so much closer than we know. It will do my heart good to see CA having the back door of a police car closed in some reporter's face as she is being hauled in for obstruction and lying instead of her smugly closing the back door of a limo in someone's face professing her daughter's innocence like she did yesterday. She seems to thrive on her new found notoriety so I hope she enjoys the entire ride, right down to her sorry finish. My mom lives around the corner not far from them and after last night she was so mad she wanted to be the next mug you saw down there beating on her doorway !! She is just finishing up chemotherapy and I told her her little bald head would have been a dead give-away !! :)

Excellent post!

Last night I could not even watch the rest of NG! It is so true what they say-especially with regards to this family and the case. "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree." At first I believed that they were in denial.

However, over the course of time now it has become clear as day to me where Miss Casey has obtained her lying and betrayal skills from, her mom! CA is no different than Casey IMO. The level of delusional thinking, the outright lying in the face of the actual evidence and disrespect for LE/FBI who are seasoned vets at this is utterly ludicrous! She has even gone as far as to insult Tim Miller and the folks at Equusearch which is preposterous. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

The entire family needs professional help IMO.

I mean, Casey's not going anywhere, and the truth is not going anywhere, they should pursue every angle just in case. They might be surprised. Who knows?

I believe we could see charges against Cindy today for obstruction of justice and interfering with a police investigation.

As much as I've found Cindy to be lacking in respect towards others and their property, abusive, overly hostile, and feeling the law doesn't apply to her, until last night's NG show, I never for a second thought Cindy was involved.

I've considered it a number of times, and each time found reason to disregard it. I no longer can.

Cindy is showing very, very strong and obvious signs of guilt, most noticeably, her extreme agitation the closer LE and TES get to Caylee's body, to the point of saying she does not want anyone to search for Caylee's body.

That is such a telling statement, and I just can't ignore it. And now that she's said that, and is in such extreme agitation about the body searches, the string of actions and statements I previously considered and found explainable, line up like a row of dominos.

I don't know if her involvement is cover up or directly related to Caylee's demise, but there is not a doubt in my mind now that she is involved.

I hope she is arrested with a high bail or no bail so TES and LE can find Caylee's body unhindered, and this baby can be laid to rest and get the justice she deserves.

BeanE ~ excellant post!:blowkiss: I haven't been as forgiving as you in my thoughts concerning Cindy's involvement, BUT I honestly believe in my heart and head that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg concerning Cindy.

I have never thought she was in denial, but even if she was, her actions and the words spewing out of her mouth, are a slap in the face to her innocent precious granddaughter.

I have complete confidence in LE also and pray daily that Caylee is found and brought home. She is with us all the way in the fight for justice.:)

Could these calls have been charged to Cindy because she made them and then not show up on Casey's bill because her phone was out of the area and not able to receive them???

I think, but don't hold me to it, if Cindy called Casey and got Casey's voice mail, Cindy's calls would show up on Cindy's cellphone bill.

However, if Casey didn't answer the phone and the calls went to Casey's voice mail AND Casey didn't call her voice mail to retrieve Cindy's messages and just deleted the incoming calls, then Cindy's calls will not show up on Casey's cellphone bill.

Once you get a message on your cellphone and you retrieve it then you are charged for the minutes. If you don't retrieve it, your not charged and it won't show up!

This morning as I think about this whole ridiculous circus that the Anthony's have created I can't help but remember what LE told Miss Casey the very first night they had her at Universal Studios in that office. I don't have the transcripts right here in front of me, but paraphrasing I recall them telling her that between the officers in the room with her they had over 30 years experience and that if she was lying to them, they were going to find out eventually. My younger brother and his girlfriend are LE here in Orlando and know these investigators very well. He told me on Sunday that he certainly wouldn't want them chasing after him. So, as infuriated as I am with this crazy family and the gall that this woman has to get on national television and think that she is smarter than seasoned officers and experienced searchers like Tim Miller and his volunteers, I breathe deeply knowing with full confidence that they are about to wipe that smug look right off her face. LE knows they have to step carefully and make each step account for something, but I believe they are ever so much closer than we know. It will do my heart good to see CA having the back door of a police car closed in some reporter's face as she is being hauled in for obstruction and lying instead of her smugly closing the back door of a limo in someone's face professing her daughter's innocence like she did yesterday. She seems to thrive on her new found notoriety so I hope she enjoys the entire ride, right down to her sorry finish. My mom lives around the corner not far from them and after last night she was so mad she wanted to be the next mug you saw down there beating on her doorway !! She is just finishing up chemotherapy and I told her her little bald head would have been a dead give-away !! :)

I've never doubted LE's ability, but LOVE seeing it in writing. Thank you for a great post and tell your mom, bald is beautiful!:blowkiss:

Patty, you truly are an angel. Thank you soooooo much for all the work you do to bring us so much information. If you ever need help with *anything*, please don't hesitate to yell my way. It would be my pleasure.

BeanE

Your very welcome, happy to do it for everyone.

you know, I had to watch NG three times last night just to verify what a complete and utter useless human Cindy is. She is up to her neck involved in this coverup and may god have mercy on her soul.

That's good to know!
Thank you for sharing that...it's some relief right??
and awww you poor mom....God bless her :)

I think, but don't hold me to it, if Cindy called Casey and got Casey's voice mail, Cindy's calls would show up on Cindy's cellphone bill.

However, if Casey didn't answer the phone and the calls went to Casey's voice mail AND Casey didn't call her voice mail to retrieve Cindy's messages and just deleted the incoming calls, then Cindy's calls will not show up on Casey's cellphone bill.

Once you get a message on your cellphone and you retrieve it then you are charged for the minutes. If you don't retrieve it, your not charged and it won't show up!

My carrier may not charge me for a call that was never answered, (depends on who I am calling and their carrier) but every call I make, regardless if I left a mess. or not shows on my itemized bill. I can always tell the unanswered calls, because it shows up as 1 minute.

In fact my statement even shows all times that I go into my voice mail and retrieve any messages.

I would also think, but of course don't know, that Cindy and Casey have the same carrier since Casey didn't have a job and Cindy is most likely the one who pays her phone bill. In my family, all of my extended family has the same carrier so that we may talk as much as we like for free through friends and family. :)

Could these calls have been charged to Cindy because she made them and then not show up on Casey's bill because her phone was out of the area and not able to receive them???

Phone bills show all incoming and out going phone calls.

I think Cindy is spewing this garbage because she claimed that she was in constant contact with Casey. I think the phone bills show a different story. Remember she states that "some" of hers are missing on the one LE has.

I just really can't believe Cindy - how in the world can she go on national tv and say no she didn't want more volunteers to help search. As much as I do not want to help her, I really think a counselor needs to come forward and smack some sense into her. Do something to get her out of this denial. If she believed Caylee was in Tx why did she not jump on a plane out there?

For once, I am speechless.

Got in late last evening, just watched my tivo of it and again I say I am speechless.

My carrier may not charge me for a call that was never answered, (depends on who I am calling and their carrier) but every call I make, regardless if I left a mess. or not shows on my itemized bill. I can always tell the unanswered calls, because it shows up as 1 minute.

In fact my statement even shows all times that I go into my voice mail and retrieve any messages.

I would also think, but of course don't know, that Cindy and Casey have the same carrier since Casey didn't have a job and Cindy is most likely the one who pays her phone bill. In my family, all of my extended family has the same carrier so that we may talk as much as we like for free through friends and family. :)

The key is "carrier may not charge me for a call that was never answered."

Casey may not have answered, retrieved, but just deleted Cindy's calls which again, will not show up on Casey's bill. Cindy made the calls, left messages (more than likely) and it shows up on Cindy's bill.

I have At&T, as well as my son has AT&T. He was getting a slew of phone calls from his ex. In the beginning he was retrieving the calls to listen, but it ended up there were so many calls, they ate up his minutes for the month in a few short days. (great evidence for court though). So my son had to just let the calls go to voice mail and then just delete the calls without listening to them. When he did it this way, the calls never showed up, nor were any minutes used.

Casey has or had AT&T, not sure what carrier Cindy has, but likely the same.

Do the telephone numbers show up on your cellphone bill when you speak on the "friends and family" plan?

I just really can't believe Cindy - how in the world can she go on national tv and say no she didn't want more volunteers to help search. As much as I do not want to help her, I really think a counselor needs to come forward and smack some sense into her. Do something to get her out of this denial. If she believed Caylee was in Tx why did she not jump on a plane out there?

Sometimes people speak their truth, and really we should be grateful. Cindy's gifting all of us with her though process, and it must be interesting, especially to LE.
She's a rare "grandparent" who would not go to the ends of the earth to find a tiny grandchild. Beyond that, she's OK with limiting (or eliminating) the search. So is it about finding a tiny one, or hiding something? How much does she really know?

GRACE: Did she tell all along that Caylee was at the amusement park, that Caylee was with you, that Caylee was at these various places and none of that was true.

C. ANTHONY: No. What she told the sheriff`s department all along was that she was kidnapped by Zenaida and, you know -- and that`s what she`s maintained. She told me, you know, some things during the month of June because she was trying to look for her and tried to get her back herself.

And when that didn`t work, that`s when, you know, she was -- you know, came clean with the other. But, again, the description of the person that she described to the police on July 16th is the same description of that Dallas tip.

GRACE: Miss Anthony.

C. ANTHONY: . and they`re just now following that up and that tip came up a month ago.

GRACE: . who is Zenaida Gonzalez? Every Zenaida Gonzalez police have searched into is not anywhere near what your daughter is saying.

C. ANTHONY: That`s not entirely true. There`s a lot of them that`s out there that we`re still investigating.

Beyond shocking.

A lot of pugilistic therapy is needed in this case.

And when that didn`t work, that`s when, you know, she was -- you know, came clean with the other

I caught that too! Came clean with the other? The "other" what?

Also, didn't Cindy just last week with her "parasites, leeches, and maggots" rant -tell the media she had called Tim to come and "satisfy them that Caylee wasn't there". Now she is backtracking again - last night saying NOW she called Tim because she didn't realize that they (TES) look for live people as well. Can't have it both ways!?!?!

GRACE:
GRACE: . who is Zenaida Gonzalez? Every Zenaida Gonzalez police have searched into is not anywhere near what your daughter is saying.

C. ANTHONY: That`s not entirely true. There`s a lot of them that`s out there that we`re still investigating.

Beyond shocking.

There's A LOT OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZES out there?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back