DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dis....=disgusting?
LOL I dunno
I wanna know.... I hate not knowing things LOL

dis....=disgusting?
LOL I dunno
I wanna know.... I hate not knowing things LOL

LOL! Could be....I have no clue....Or maybe dis...like "dis be." Maybe she was saying that she was robin? I'm obviously as lost as you are!! :bananalama:

Welcome to the boards. Did anyone vote on the thread for evidence found in the dumpster by Amscott? I have not

LOL! Could be....I have no clue....Or maybe dis...like "dis be." Maybe she was saying that she was robin? I'm obviously as lost as you are!! :bananalama:

What are u guys talking about..sorry I wanted to catch up to this thread and got confused because SN is Robin... lol

Time to call it a nite too little discussion on Caylee case. Sleep well

What are u guys talking about..sorry I wanted to catch up to this thread and got confused because SN is Robin... lol

I think earlier in this thread someone said "is this Robin?" So someone replied "dis......" We have been trying to figure out what that meant ever since.

BTW.....I know we have been horribly OT. My apologies.

Someone had asked about Caylee's playhouse, regarding whether it had a bench, and how Caylee could have peed on it, per Cindy's comments on NG. Someone had asked how she could have peed on the playhouse and if it had a built in bench or something...I think this is her playhouse:

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1336

Product review from next page....TASTEFULNESS OF PLAYHOUSE & SIZE
plenty of light in. It also features a little fireplace-like scene on the back wall with an opening that a child can crawl right through. INside the house, you'll find a little kitchenette area, with small shelves that could accomodate some plastic cans, or dishes. THe best part of the design of this house is that one of the window ledges is actually a small table that extends to the exterior of the cottage. THis table becomes a small outside picnic area, complete with two small seats in a patio setting. It's just amazingly cute. I was somewhat concerned that the chairs would be too small for my toddler but he actually fits just fine.

Seems the chat is a place we have to be invited into. I have not been invited.

No, you only have to follow the link. It's not invitation only.

Whew....you skeered me there for a second! :crazy:

I am trying so hard to be charitable and merciful in my heart towards the family -- and I always will have that sorrow for them for losing Caylee -- but dadblame it all, I am weary from having to reach deep over and over and try to pull it out for them! Along with her BS on Nancy's show tonight, we have (just to name a few):

• Pizza = decomp
  • Zenaida took Caylee
  • Oops, no, since Z wasn't real, someone else Casey trusted did it
  • The family have known of the nanny for years, we've all heard of her.
  • Oops...well, I misspoke. We never actually heard her name in the four years Casey knew her nor even the 1-1/2 yrs she babysat our granddaughter who can speak and tell us her nanny's name...nope, we never heard her mentioned by name, nor knew where she lived, phone number -- nothing -- oh, except she has a puppy.
  • Gas cans taken by neighbor; oops, no...it was Casey
  • Haven't seen either since 16th, but oh yeah....I *just* remembered -- there was that time Casey stopped by with those gas cans. Two hours after I reported them stolen.
  • Oh, and I remembered exactly what both were wearing down to the tiniest detail, even though it was over a month ago and I didn't have any reason to take special notice at the time.
  • Someone running around planting decomp in the tow-yard
  • And besides, it wasn't decomp...it was from diapers
  • Even though no decomp in the trunk, it held a dead body other than Caylee
  • She's in NY, NC, Dallas, Georgia, Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico AND Texas
  • Either the phone company or LE tampered with phone records
  • Someone's stupid enough to take the "kidnapped" child in public, so we should all look for her everywhere -- except where Casey hid her
  • Casey knows Caylee is safe and coming home soon; oops...Casey doesn't know where Caylee is and she's in grave danger; well, Casey doesn't know exactly where Caylee is, but she knows she's alive.
  • And the list goes on and on and on

And she thinks there's anyone with a single functiong cell that would believe it's LE who is trying to make us believe something that isn't true? And that it will be LE's, the media's and all our fault if Caylee isn't found or is found dead?!?!?!

Let's see. FBI lab testing + other corroborating evidence vs. all of the above. Easy choice. Cindy, woman, give all of us AND YOURSELF a break -- just stop it! Enough is enough! :mad:

Bumping this post to get the thread back on topic... This post just about sums it all!

Please forgive me, but I am suffering from detail overload and need some help processing. LP said on NG there was info told last Weds to CA, CA & LA about a dumpster 1 and a quarter miles from TL's home. Is this the dumpster at Amscott or another one? TIA

I'm new here, been following awhile, but I have to say that poor Tim Miller looked so exhausted, I surprised he could even put two words together. I was appalled at the treatment/verbal thrashing/attempted public humiliation directed toward him. NG really needs to decide which side of the case she is on. I just don't understand why she kowtowed to CA IMO then browbeat TM, especially after she has been so accusatory toward the A family. Don't get it.

I didn't understand NG's treatment of TM either. Here is a man who lost a daughter, he steps up to help find this child, TES isn't getting as many volunteer searchers as they need, there is questionable information coming from the family, and then a well known vitim's advocate berates him on television. What is that?

Please forgive me, but I am suffering from detail overload and need some help processing. LP said on NG there was info told last Weds to CA, CA & LA about a dumpster 1 and a quarter miles from TL's home. Is this the dumpster at Amscott or another one? TIA

They haven't said which dumpter it is.

I wish NG would have asked CA about the money KC stole from her ... the full amount of $45,000 ... and if she thought she might have paid somebody to get rid of Caylee's body, or take her away ... would be very curious to hear what she would say about the money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back