Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm new here, been following awhile, but I have to say that poor Tim Miller looked so exhausted, I surprised he could even put two words together. I was appalled at the treatment/verbal thrashing/attempted public humiliation directed toward him. NG really needs to decide which side of the case she is on. I just don't understand why she kowtowed to CA IMO then browbeat TM, especially after she has been so accusatory toward the A family. Don't get it.

THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND POST.

I WAS TOTALLY DIGUSTED :furious: WITH THE WAY NANCY UN GRACE FUL TREATED MR. MILLER ALSO. I IMMEDIATELY TURNED THE CHANNEL. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HER TO TALK TO A GREAT HUMAN BEING THEY WAY SHE DID. I PRAY THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO ANY OF HER FAMILY AND TES HAS TO BE CALLED IN.

The "tips" the Anthony's claim to be getting are really grinding my nerves...sounds so much like the Petersons.

I would like to think...no, I KNOW if I saw a missing child or adult and was so sure that I would call the family...that I would call 911 FIRST and not let said persons waltz off...not passing the smell test here.

If I was completely sure, that person would have on angry hefty old gal pinning them down until help arrived!

lol, love the visual.

Yes, Amster...he can. However, I am not sure he will continue after all this. (Sigh) If Cindy wanted to stop them from finding Caylee...she may have succeeded. In my honest opinion, I think Cindy knows they are getting very close and is the reason she is out there grandstanding again.

This is exactly what I was going to post when i came to the end of this thread. She is afraid of what they will find, in my opinion, and maybe they were getting too close. I'm sure TM has mixed feelings and emotions about what to do from here. Like he said in the interview...there are many other families begging him to come and help them. I hope he stays awhile longer, just in case he was that close.

THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND POST.

I WAS TOTALLY DIGUSTED :furious: WITH THE WAY NANCY UN GRACE FUL TREATED MR. MILLER ALSO. I IMMEDIATELY TURNED THE CHANNEL. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HER TO TALK TO A GREAT HUMAN BEING THEY WAY SHE DID. I PRAY THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO ANY OF HER FAMILY AND TES HAS TO BE CALLED IN.

Yeah I caught the re-run just now and I could not believe the way she was talking to him!! Totally uncalled for! :furious:

and I was kidding - but I am so over this family.

Whew....you skeered me there for a second! :crazy:

I am trying so hard to be charitable and merciful in my heart towards the family -- and I always will have that sorrow for them for losing Caylee -- but dadblame it all, I am weary from having to reach deep over and over and try to pull it out for them! Along with her BS on Nancy's show tonight, we have (just to name a few):

• Pizza = decomp
  • Zenaida took Caylee
  • Oops, no, since Z wasn't real, someone else Casey trusted did it
  • The family have known of the nanny for years, we've all heard of her.
  • Oops...well, I misspoke. We never actually heard her name in the four years Casey knew her nor even the 1-1/2 yrs she babysat our granddaughter who can speak and tell us her nanny's name...nope, we never heard her mentioned by name, nor knew where she lived, phone number -- nothing -- oh, except she has a puppy.
  • Gas cans taken by neighbor; oops, no...it was Casey
  • Haven't seen either since 16th, but oh yeah....I *just* remembered -- there was that time Casey stopped by with those gas cans. Two hours after I reported them stolen.
  • Oh, and I remembered exactly what both were wearing down to the tiniest detail, even though it was over a month ago and I didn't have any reason to take special notice at the time.
  • Someone running around planting decomp in the tow-yard
  • And besides, it wasn't decomp...it was from diapers
  • Even though no decomp in the trunk, it held a dead body other than Caylee
  • She's in NY, NC, Dallas, Georgia, Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico AND Texas
  • Either the phone company or LE tampered with phone records
  • Someone's stupid enough to take the "kidnapped" child in public, so we should all look for her everywhere -- except where Casey hid her
  • Casey knows Caylee is safe and coming home soon; oops...Casey doesn't know where Caylee is and she's in grave danger; well, Casey doesn't know exactly where Caylee is, but she knows she's alive.
  • And the list goes on and on and on

And she thinks there's anyone with a single functiong cell that would believe it's LE who is trying to make us believe something that isn't true? And that it will be LE's, the media's and all our fault if Caylee isn't found or is found dead?!?!?!

Let's see. FBI lab testing + other corroborating evidence vs. all of the above. Easy choice. Cindy, woman, give all of us AND YOURSELF a break -- just stop it! Enough is enough! :mad:

Good evening, was on chat for a min then bounced off, Java refused to load up right. Anyway Hi

NP! Hey I was confused on the "dis....." thing too! LOL! I think it is getting to be that time where I grudgingly close the computer and call it a night!!!!

Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one LOL
I wanna know what iT means LOL
I hope nothing bad?
I mean I hope I. Didn't do or say something stupid to make her think I was someone else
I know I'm paranoid right?
LOL

I wanted to say that I did actually sign off and went to bed LOL
But then I came back and posted from my iPhone LOL

Could someone PM me the link to this??? Pretty please?

I think this person was in the nancy thread #2
Especially near the end
At least that is who I thought it was defending CA all over the place

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member