Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL....SORRY LILLYGATOR COULDN'T HELP MY SELF.........I finally got my pic up//only took me about 2 weeks to figure it out.

Hi All I haven,t been here since the Scott Peterson case ,Do you think we can win this one to

Ok. I did that but it will not connect unless I do not put a nickname in and I have to login as guest. How do I do it so that I am not just a "guest?"

to the right of where you post there is a box that says change nick to...enter your nickname

Ok. I did that but it will not connect unless I do not put a nickname in and I have to login as guest. How do I do it so that I am not just a "guest?"

There should be a Mod there. Once you get in ask how to register. They should be able to walk you through it.

casey and scott would have made a good couple.

I'm on my laptop and I did get into chat v9 was my name I think, but I couldn't make it onto a reg page.

ya thats me black hair.blue shirt..that is what everyone sees right.??

trying ONE MORE TIME to get into chat
:)
i'm falling asleep now! :)

Maybe you should work this out with a Moderator through messages?

If everyone who is having trouble with chat would start asking the Mods, maybe they will put up instructions here where everyone can find them?

Oh well. I won't be chatting. Now it won't connect. It is thinking about connecting but just won't do it!

ok lol mine says
cannot connect
not on a channel
and i did what it said to do about my name and webslueths

I think i'm just gonna go sleep now
i'll be back tomorrow
nite guys!

ok lol mine says
cannot connect
not on a channel
and i did what it said to do about my name and webslueths

I feel for you, it took me days just to get in. I wish I could help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back