Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also made a note of seagulls verbage. Said something about LE said Caylee "expired" Medical personel use that term for dying. Not sure who else does but not common terminology.

Dually noted

Well, i sure did send NG my opinion of her interview with TM. :furious:

I message the myspace girl..she was on my friends list: She did NOT MEAN ANY HARM WITH THE CALLS.. and didnt know it was illegal..she was hurt for being called uneducated and what not she said...and shes taking the calls down.

P.s. adding..it was cruel to be judging her without knowing her.. do any of you have the courage to do what she did? But you sure like listening to the calls didnt ya?

Should watch your manners people and be kind ( for the ones who said she sounded dumb or uneducated sounding).. Trica , or mods TO me if you need to--it was worth it.

Sorry I missed the answer if it has already been told but

why has LE qualified their statements about the trunk evidence

with probably deceased - likely not alive ? Just curious

Quote by Seagull 65 on previous thread: I mean, Casey's not going anywhere, and the truth is not going anywhere, they should pursue every angle just in case. They might be surprised. Who knows?

The truth hasn't been found....the truth is an innocent baby girl laying somewhere all alone. She needs to come home and that is what LE is trying to do.

That is the truth, and because of Casey we are waiting and so is Caylee. She deserves to be found and Casey and her parents are doing everything in their power to stop this.

As usual MOO:mad:

Ok i'm starting the show now...
it's 1am here...
i'm actually nervous to watch it tonight...
guys i'm sorry i'm so out of it tonight....
on the show i just saw the protesters outside and the 2 911 calls from G and C...
and the person yelling right in cindy's face....
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???
how could i have missed this?

After watching NG tonight I have two comments.

1. Doesn't Cindy realize how she is soo way off because she has now said Caylee was seen in about ten different states in all different parts of the USA in 2 days. Impossible!!! even if she was alive which she isn't.

2. I still say check the Anthony's back yard again where that fresh cement was poured and dig it up! In addition to the landfills. (glad they're finally checking those, but it will be hard to find poor Caylee now)
I don't think they will ever find her body :-(

Ok i need to come in chat...
again i'm so sorry...
i know it's been told so many times....
but how do i get in there?

ETA...
i don't think i can look at the pics of casey partying even one more time....
i want to throw something at my tv....
what is wrong w/ her????
how cold....
never mind....

Um yes i think so maybe...
the "myspace girl" right?
and didn't someone say she's coming here to read tonight?

I don't know about her coming here tonight to read but I would stay away from encouraging any more like we've already heard. Her spirit is in the right place but I'm not very sure at all about how legal it is.

I mean, Casey's not going anywhere, and the truth is not going anywhere, they should pursue every angle just in case. They might be surprised. Who knows?

LE has said there is even more evidence than what they've made public that corroborates Caylee is deceased. I believe them. You know, this is not the only case or even missing children's case they have to deal with. They are not at Cindy Anthony's disposal to be sent around chasing their tails with non-credible tips, especially when they have evidence Caylee is dead.

There are many other children whose families aren't lying and whose children may still be alive who need their help also. Just one more reason I find it harder and harder to feel compassion for Cindy. I mean, of course I do for her loss of her beloved granddaughter, but I have about had it with her running anybody and everybody she can in circles. That has to stop at some point. She is using resources that other families in pain and in grief need...very selfish and unfair.

If Cindy gets a tip she thinks is credible outside of the Orlando area, she can call herself and speak to the missing children's unit of local LE in those areas. I am SURE they would agree to go check it out for her.

What really chaps my a$$ is what this family is putting LE thru. Imagine how the lead detective's lives must be like right now? They are working around the clock, trust me. They are very angry and they will prove their case.

Sooner or later GM is going to have to go back to work...

Ya know what? No way in he77 she'd work on me!! :D

EDIT to add that....Not to mention how much money this is costing.

I message the myspace girl..she was on my friends list: She did NOT MEAN ANY HARM WITH THE CALLS.. and didnt know it was illegal..she was hurt for being called uneducated and what not she said...and shes taking the calls down.

P.s. adding..it was cruel to be judging her without knowing her.. do any of you have the courage to do what she did? But you sure like listening to the calls didnt ya?

Should watch your manners people and be kind ( for the ones who said she sounded dumb or uneducated sounding).. Trica , or mods TO me if you need to--it was worth it.

Annie, I think most of the rude comments were made before the myspace girl was invited here. Another reason, IMO, that players in the case shouldn't be invited here. Just sayin....

I don't know about her coming here tonight to read but I would stay away from encouraging any more like we've already heard. Her spirit is in the right place but I'm not very sure at all about how legal it is.
Right ok i understand :)
thank u
can someone help me get in chat?

AWWWW----bless her heart!!tell her that i LOVED the calls and that i think she has got a pair of you know whats---LOL!!!i am sorry she got her feelings hurt!!but as other people have said she should be very careful making those!!

AWWWW----bless her heart!!tell her that i LOVED the calls and that i think she has got a pair of you know whats---LOL!!!i am sorry she got her feelings hurt!!

Like I said, her spirit is in the right place. If she made sure it was legal, I don't see the harm but if she wasn't sure, that's another thing. I really would hate to see her have to answer for it later.

Seems the chat is a place we have to be invited into. I have not been invited.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back