Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope prosecution gets one of the other high profile guys, cant remember name, I can see faces

isn't there one named Lee? can't remember 1st name think he was around during OJ trial and seemed to know his suff

They mingle just enough truth in the story..........sad
I don't think that is the case with Casey. I don't believe there is ANY truth woven into her stories at all this time. Maybe past lies...but not in any of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst221
She just lies, to make herself look better, feel better, seem more important, etc. She is "rejected" and told to make other sitter arrangements, so she says no problem, I already have found a nanny. All is well in Caseyland.

exactly!!!!

Been lurking around, but I have to ask.
If Jesse wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, why would he be devestated to learn he's not the father?
Wouldn't it just kinda be wipe the brow, thank the Lord and move on?
He and his family do seem to be open and honest and I don't think that any of them had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. But doesn't it seem just a little like they are saying what they think everyone wants to hear?

I think when he first found out she was PG he said what about adoption- we're both so young. Casey said no way (bc Cindy said so?)- then they didn't get paternity results back until 8mos or so after birth and he'd already fallen in love w/Caylee. Sooo sad!:mad:

I don't think that is the case with Casey. I don't believe there is ANY truth woven into her stories at all this time. Maybe past lies...but not in any of these.

it could be three words in the entire story, but there is always one little truth in it, thats how they convince themselves they are telling the truth

Hmmmmmmm..........RG believes that something happened in May or June that caused Casey to crack.

Yeah. In June she let her kid die.

I don't think she's cracked, at all. She's a sociopath. They're all about themselves. That's it.

isn't there one named Lee? can't remember 1st name think he was around during OJ trial and seemed to know his suff
I liked him, too. (Dr. Henry Lee) However, he was publically discredited in a trial last year...wasn't he?! In the wacko music producer's trial.

Sigh........Can I just say that I cry every time I hear Jesse's dad speak or write something about this situation. He seems to have so much regret.
I agree Lovejac. He has alot of "what ifs" and "should have dones" going through his mind.
He and Jesse are just 2 more of Casey's victims.

Sorry, but there is something I don't trust about RG.

I can see that. He does seem to be trying to be helpful to, or way too objective about, Casey. I wonder if he does really have firsthand knowledge of all the stuff about the "nanny," given that it's so much more detailed than the info from his son. I am sort of skeptical about everyone at this point.

I think when he first found out she was PG he said what about adoption- we're both so young. Casey said no way (bc Cindy said so?)- then they didn't get paternity results back until 8mos or so after birth and he'd already fallen in love w/Caylee. Sooo sad!:mad:

That makes more sense. I guess I am thinking of the guys that I know. Most of them would have heaved a sigh of relief and gotten back to business as usual.
I was younger than Casey when I had my oldest. I turned into a parent, why the heck couldn't she?

RG.............."walks by faith, not by sight"..........says "she's either coming home, or she's already gone home." He's clinging to hope.

Yes, but THAT is acceptable because he does validate the possibility that she is deceased.

He was intelligent, articulate and completely believable. I feel for the G family!

No, sorry to me I don't see any signs of a nice person..
She has done harm to a beautiful child, a child she never cherished as a child should be. She cherished Caylee only when Caylee served a purpose for Casey. I would call her conniving, manipulative, and selfish, but not smart.
She is a liar. She lies to her family and her friends. She is a thief, she stole from friends, her parents , even her 80 something year old grandparents! That is not what a nice person would do.
I quite frankly believe she is evil.
I am in complete agreement with you. Nothing "snapped" imo. She's always been this way they just couldn't see through it. MOO

8 months? Really? What took so long?

They didn't know until 2 months before she delivered Caylee and then it took 8 weeks to get the paternity results. No matter, my heart goes out to the G family. They seem like good people.

How tenderly Jesse held infant Caylee! If I wasn't old enough to adopt him, I'd marry him! He's a fine young man.

Even though Im have followed this case, I had not seen all the newborn pictures of Caylee, to see that baby with "a hopeful father", and her "expectant grandmother hold her", even with the wide open grin of the rottweiler behind her, which taken out of context could actually be humorous....I found myself so very sad. Thank you RG for sharing these pictures. "Baruch dayan emet,"

My one goal is...regardless of how it happened...- Casey quote from interview. Seems like she almost slipped- she wants to find out what happened to Caylee. Then why don't YOU tell us!!

Yeah, "regardless of how it happened" has bothered me since I heard it. It also bothers me that that segment appears to have been edited/cut ~ seems like something is missing there.

That makes more sense. I guess I am thinking of the guys that I know. Most of them would have heaved a sigh of relief and gotten back to business as usual.
I was younger than Casey when I had my oldest. I turned into a parent, why the heck couldn't she?
She's a sociopath. They tend not to be the parenting type.

I liked him, too. (Dr. Henry Lee) However, he was publically discredited in a trial last year...wasn't he?! In the wacko music producer's trial.
Yes he was during Phil Spector's trial, in fact he didn't even testify!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back